What's new

I believe Liu Kang actually goes 5 5 with kabal/ is the answer for that burnt madman.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Gotta disagree with you, full screen LK outzones Kabal and the only thing Kabal can do is get closer in order to use the stuff you described.
Before Kabal reaches LK, LK can block or fire another fireball.
Since the armor of Kabal only works on startup, Kabal has to wait till the fireball is about to hit him.

Jump/half-screen distance LK is restricted to high fireballs and IAFB's, low fireballs can be EX dashed on reaction.
High fireballs are bit tricky at that position, IFB's can be used to bait out EX dash.

I don't think it's 5-5, but a 6-4 with advantage to Kabal ofcourse.
Kabal can't be full screen away, he has to be at a certain distance in order to fight LK.
Well the point is it's 6-4, not 5-5 lol

ForeverKing

b1 has a 13frame start up and with ndc its +2 on block.
not that fast lol
Did you watch some of REO's matches at MLG Dallas? One example was his money match vs Showtime. He was pressuring Sonya with Kabal, which is a LOW HITBOX CHARACTER, and REO was mixing up 2~NDC and b1~NDC over and over and over and it was fast as fuck lol. Showtime was just stuck on block for like 10 seconds, it looked extremely hard to react to and poke out of

Did you watch some of REO's matches at MLG Dallas? One example was his money match vs Showtime. He was pressuring Sonya with Kabal, which is a LOW HITBOX CHARACTER, and REO was mixing up 2~NDC and b1~NDC over and over and over and it was fast as fuck lol. Showtime was just stuck on block for like 10 seconds, it looked extremely hard to react to and poke out of
5-5 my friend, and like i said, i can prove it. I do not fear kabal like some might, I'm prepared to fight him with a vicious shaolin monk that goes by liu kang, I could use lao but liu does better.

ForeverKing

5-5 my friend, and like i said, i can prove it. I do not fear kabal like some might, I'm prepared to fight him with a vicious shaolin monk that goes by liu kang, I could use lao but liu does better.
It's winnable, I'm not saying it's not winnable, but it's definitely in Kabal's favor though. Even if it was only 5.5-4.5, it's in Kabal's favor

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
I fight Cat's Kabal all the time (As well as Showtime and Scar's). I can agree with the MU being 5-5. Liu Kang has a good armor move to get through NDC pressure, IAFBs and Low FBs exchanges against Kabal's IAGB's are in Liu's favor. The only thing that has to be looked out for is his armored nomad dash. I like how a majority of Liu's normals are neutral on block in this MU.

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
Duuuude, I've been saying this since Grolarbears was playing K7's Kabal in a Koth on steam back in like February or March.

But when I said it, nobody even gave it notice. I forgot when this got his claim to fame, anyhow I completely agree. This to me is much like the Lao MU, he has the pressure an tools to put Kabal in many awkward situations.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Showtime is soo right. Kabal wins this 6-4 maybe even worse. I'm not sure why MIT brags about beating kabal players like PL Cat and Detroit. They all have one thing in common, THEY'RE NOT REO'S KABAL. How many times has Pig Of The Hut said kabal mileena was 3-7 in kabals favor and Sonicfox swore it was 5-5. Sonicfox loses 2-0(I think) to reos kabal at NEC. This discussion about liu vs kabal should end as soon as REO beats MIT in this MU.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
I predict if. Reo plays mit kabal vs lui in a ft5 it will be 5-1 reo,not saying mits lui ismt a problem but vs the highest levrl kabal lui is no problem

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion
i don't think my bro believes in this mu to be 5-5 anymore but does create hype. he does want to beat reo tho. I think its all hype. i think the mu is 6-4. could go either way i believe in my bro. Maloc Hara kiri!!!

It's his hit box that ruins it for him. Not that it's too big, just the he has one in general.
I don't think you guys full grasp how broke Kabal really is

Showtime is soo right. Kabal wins this 6-4 maybe even worse. I'm not sure why MIT brags about beating kabal players like PL Cat and Detroit. They all have one thing in common, THEY'RE NOT REO'S KABAL. How many times has Pig Of The Hut said kabal mileena was 3-7 in kabals favor and Sonicfox swore it was 5-5. Sonicfox loses 2-0(I think) to reos kabal at NEC. This discussion about liu vs kabal should end as soon as REO beats MIT in this MU.
little late on this message but....., uh no guarentee he'll beat me, second if you act like me beating cat/detroit/Pl means nothing, you're delusional. Also ppl doubt me all the time, and i just prove them wrong, so keep it coming. Also liu still is the best character for kabal, and i'll prove it if I must. I'll just keep it at 6-4 for the simple purpose of stopping all the whining and blah blah blah and etc. Also if you or anyone else thinks i'd be scared to play him or it'll be an easy win for him, i'll just smh and laugh when you see what happens. That's all I got to say, also I back up my talk unlike 90% plus of ppl on this site.

I predict if. Reo plays mit kabal vs lui in a ft5 it will be 5-1 reo,not saying mits lui ismt a problem but vs the highest levrl kabal lui is no problem

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
nah dnt think so, i keep telling ppl to not underestimate me, they do it all the time and regret it after I prove them wrong. But hey, i like being the underdog, feels that much sweeter when i prove those who doubt me wrong :).

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
little late on this message but....., uh no guarentee he'll beat me, second if you act like me beating cat/detroit/Pl means nothing, you're delusional. Also ppl doubt me all the time, and i just prove them wrong, so keep it coming. Also liu still is the best character for kabal, and i'll prove it if I must. I'll just keep it at 6-4 for the simple purpose of stopping all the whining and blah blah blah and etc. Also if you or anyone else thinks i'd be scared to play him or it'll be an easy win for him, i'll just smh and laugh when you see what happens. That's all I got to say, also I back up my talk unlike 90% plus of ppl on this site.
It means nothing beating other kabals when none of them are on reos level. That is what im trying to tell you.