What's new

I believe Liu Kang actually goes 5 5 with kabal/ is the answer for that burnt madman.

What does IGL do for you? Or is that like a group name
IGL doesn't do crap really haha, they helped me and my bro get into evo, but have been M.I.A. since then, we pretty much dont even go by igl anymore, that's why we need a sponsor like KN and etc. to help us out. IGL has got to be some of the laziest sponsors ever haha, but me and denzell will have to have igl in our names for mlg so we are seeded if mk gets at mlg again.

AssassiN

Noob
MITDJT
I gotta ask, are you still convinced the MU is 5-5?
And are you switching to Sonya?
Saw you pulled her out a few times and now you have her as avatar.

Btw, well played man.
You and Bladez representing LK hard :).
One thing that keeps annoying me though is your BNB's with LK, you settle for simple B312 combo's that do 31-33% damage while you can get 37% with the possibility of unbreakable EX Bicycle kick leading to 40%.
There was a match, against Krayzie I think, where you had him in a BNB and he had no life left + nearly got breaker.
You still won the match, but you know better than I do not to finish a match and leave Cyrax alive with 2 bars of meter.

its 6-4 kabal atleast... his pressure is too godlike and his counter-zoning is too good... liu kang slighty outzones him and has great footsies and has a pretty solid upclose game thats better than just b31 b312.... all kabal has too do is trade a buzzsaw to get in and then apply his rushdown which is insane vs liu kangs hitbox.... its in no way a 5-5 if the kabal player is patient and methodical in his counter-zoning and utilizes his meter correctly. its harder for kang to get in on kabal when kabal has a life lead also.

ill call it a 6-4 assuming perfect instant airs from liu kang which both xblades and mit are very good at... kabal dominates the neutral game in this.

AssassiN

Noob
its 6-4 kabal atleast... his pressure is too godlike and his counter-zoning is too good... liu kang slighty outzones him and has great footsies and has a pretty solid upclose game thats better than just b31 b312.... all kabal has too do is trade a buzzsaw to get in and then apply his rushdown which is insane vs liu kangs hitbox.... its in no way a 5-5 if the kabal player is patient and methodical in his counter-zoning and utilizes his meter correctly. its harder for kang to get in on kabal when kabal has a life lead also.

ill call it a 6-4 assuming perfect instant airs from liu kang which both xblades and mit are very good at... kabal dominates the neutral game in this.
I would actually dare say it's 6.5-3.5 MU.
I really don't like fighting this MU with LK, if I can play it with Skarlet then I will.

I would actually dare say it's 6.5-3.5 MU.
I really don't like fighting this MU with LK, if I can play it with Skarlet then I will.
out of my trio i prefer to play liu kang because i can out compete most kabals (same with cage unless they are really really high level) my freddy isnt ready yet for this matchup.... at the highest level id say the best answers for kabal are reptile and kung lao... those characters probably go 4-6 vs him due to there hitboxes and counter-zoning tools and specifically reptiles ability to zone back. liu kang is up there but a stage below those 2 in the anti kabal because of his goddamn hitbox. sonya might be a better choice vs kabal.

MITDJT
I gotta ask, are you still convinced the MU is 5-5?
And are you switching to Sonya?
Saw you pulled her out a few times and now you have her as avatar.

Btw, well played man.
You and Bladez representing LK hard :).
One thing that keeps annoying me though is your BNB's with LK, you settle for simple B312 combo's that do 31-33% damage while you can get 37% with the possibility of unbreakable EX Bicycle kick leading to 40%.
There was a match, against Krayzie I think, where you had him in a BNB and he had no life left + nearly got breaker.
You still won the match, but you know better than I do not to finish a match and leave Cyrax alive with 2 bars of meter.
thanks bro, i'm undecided on if i should just go basically all sonya or mix liu in with her, but i'll make that decision. Reptile could get some more play time as well. As far as combos go, i just dnt want to drop em haha, not that his high dmg combos are hard, it is just i'm comfortable with the ones i do, but your right tho, i could and should go for more dmg.