What's new

I believe Liu Kang actually goes 5 5 with kabal/ is the answer for that burnt madman.

Was having controller issues.

You would lose to dave none of your characters are good MUs for freddy. Im just giving you a scenario. Not first or second round but what if I said 4th and 7th round and you only make top 16. Would you look like a scrub then? Like I said I had some issues at NEC my kabal doesn't suck. But idc what results you got. The past is the past worry about the next tourny me and you are at. I'm gonna make you change your mind about liu kang v kabal MU by simply bodying you dude.
LBSH, you lost to Reo. That's not really anything to be ashamed of.

Level up that Kabal, with a little bit more practice you could be dominating with him.

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
Mmm that hitbox nope and liu kang has to be absolutely on point with those air fireballs or else he's done. Things like getting hit by b312 comes down to the defensive skills of the player because if you're getting hit by b312 constantly then you should think twice about how sharp your defense is. I know xblades is constantly reminding me about it every time he rapes my defense

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Liu Kang is very underrated. I can see Kabal - LK being a 5 - 5 easily. Low fireballs recover really fast when done in full screen which means Kabal gets out zoned. Up close Kabal has a slight adv but nothing serious. Mid screen is the problem for LK imo. You have to be really careful.

Death

Noob
Liu Kang is very underrated. I can see Kabal - LK being a 5 - 5 easily. Low fireballs recover really fast when done in full screen which means Kabal gets out zoned. Up close Kabal has a slight adv but nothing serious. Mid screen is the problem for LK imo. You have to be really careful.
2NDC

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
Let me humor this thread up Chanlder style... (Or was it Joey?)
I love how geeky can everyone be when talking puppy about a match that is puppilly played by two same skilled (in puppy) players in puppy. When in reality, WHILE PLAYING, those (puppical) advantages/disadvantages of the characters Liu Kang and Kabal have little effect because the things that matter during matches are spacing, reads and reactions...
Meaning: If a puppetical 2NDC on Kang's dragon/dinosaur hitbox (I'd go with "dragon" on this one! - Line Copyright by EGP Compton) is the only disadvantage, then a breaker or armor bicycle kick seems like a good puppetical answer. On the other hand if the combination of Liu's iafb and low fireball are the answer to Kabal's zoning, then ground saw and on read puppetical enhanced dash are the answer.
When not talking in puppy but taking into account each players ACTUAL capabilities (MIT and REO in this case), then no one can give a straight answer about a puppetical match-up that so many people here seem to love talking about. Shoryuken beat CAT. MIT beat all those guys mentioned above and that's that.
Also, why the heck did I click "like" on MIT's thread (with whom I actually agree on the 5-5match-up in puppy) just to have my alert box spammed more than google's "you have 1 new message", facebook's "farmville" and MSN's "so...you live in athens? let's hook up! I'm a hot chick!" by people's feud about whether or not did or did they not have technical difficulties with their controller?? :p

PS: puppy = theory , puppilly = theoretically and so on...
PS2: @ MITDJT , have a happy Liu year and keep repping upward iafbs! :p

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
Started playing Liu Kang a couple of weeks ago, He's much more monstrous than people like to think, 5-5 i'm not 100% sure considering the incredible zoning Kabal has over Liu Kang, but if Kang manages to get in it's almost all over i find.

Skitzo

Noob
Started playing Liu Kang a couple of weeks ago, He's much more monstrous than people like to think, 5-5 i'm not 100% sure considering the incredible zoning Kabal has over Liu Kang, but if Kang manages to get in it's almost all over i find.
LOL WHAT? The mu is played the complete opposite

Was having controller issues.

You would lose to dave none of your characters are good MUs for freddy. Im just giving you a scenario. Not first or second round but what if I said 4th and 7th round and you only make top 16. Would you look like a scrub then? Like I said I had some issues at NEC my kabal doesn't suck. But idc what results you got. The past is the past worry about the next tourny me and you are at. I'm gonna make you change your mind about liu kang v kabal MU by simply bodying you dude.
LMAO sorry i dnt get bodied, I dnt get babied(my bro babied your free ass lmao), and I always give ppl good matches or i win(usually win). I dnt think you realize how many chars i actually can play in tournament, for dave though, i could just use smoke for the heck of it, but nah i'd use reptile bcuz i'm comfortable with him. Also i've had scenarios where i play a good player to get into top 8, so dnt pull that up. At evo i had to beat detroit to get top 8, at dallas i had to be Cat to get top 8, both solid players that have proven themselves in majors. I dnt care about playing someone good to move on further in a tournament. At anaheim i had to play maxter 2nd round, and we all know how great of a player he is. Also numbers dnt lie, and they show that i have done better in majors then you, so basically if you try to act like you are a better player or you'll body me, i can just pull up the results and they show who's really backing up their talk and who's a fraud. The past matters alot, bcuz it shows if you have been progressing or just getting the same placing, as in your case, top 16 all the time. Now you are trying to pick up sonya like you just going to be the best with her, and i'll just say this, you won't. I'm not worried about you, ppl like you are the ones i shut up in tournament. I dnt want to hear" oh controller issues" like every tournament you lose in. Keep it real and say i just lost, or i did this move too much, and etc., dnt make some garbage ass excuse, i hate when ppl do that. I've told you this before, when i lose, there's no "oh my controller was messed up" or "I was playing bad that tournament" blah blah blah sounds like some ol bs. To end this post, i'll say this, YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ME NOR WILL YOU EVER BE BETTER THAN ME. Simple as that, we might play in tournament or we may not, but i do know, my tournament results speak for themselves. So stay salty when you lose and keep making excuses, won't stop me from doing what i do, also you dnt back up your talk better than I do, so that being said, I think I'm done with your foolishness.

Skitzo

Noob
LMAO sorry i dnt get bodied, I dnt get babied(my bro babied your free ass lmao), and I always give ppl good matches or i win(usually win). I dnt think you realize how many chars i actually can play in tournament, for dave though, i could just use smoke for the heck of it, but nah i'd use reptile bcuz i'm comfortable with him. Also i've had scenarios where i play a good player to get into top 8, so dnt pull that up. At evo i had to beat detroit to get top 8, at dallas i had to be Cat to get top 8, both solid players that have proven themselves in majors. I dnt care about playing someone good to move on further in a tournament. At anaheim i had to play maxter 2nd round, and we all know how great of a player he is. Also numbers dnt lie, and they show that i have done better in majors then you, so basically if you try to act like you are a better player or you'll body me, i can just pull up the results and they show who's really backing up their talk and who's a fraud. The past matters alot, bcuz it shows if you have been progressing or just getting the same placing, as in your case, top 16 all the time. Now you are trying to pick up sonya like you just going to be the best with her, and i'll just say this, you won't. I'm not worried about you, ppl like you are the ones i shut up in tournament. I dnt want to hear" oh controller issues" like every tournament you lose in. Keep it real and say i just lost, or i did this move too much, and etc., dnt make some garbage ass excuse, i hate when ppl do that. I've told you this before, when i lose, there's no "oh my controller was messed up" or "I was playing bad that tournament" blah blah blah sounds like some ol bs. To end this post, i'll say this, YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ME NOR WILL YOU EVER BE BETTER THAN ME. Simple as that, we might play in tournament or we may not, but i do know, my tournament results speak for themselves. So stay salty when you lose and keep making excuses, won't stop me from doing what i do, also you dnt back up your talk better than I do, so that being said, I think I'm done with your foolishness.

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
Kabal is way better up close, I don't get what you're saying.
We just need the Best Kang and Best Kabal out there to go ahead and show us what goes down.
In my experience If i can cut out Kabals pressure i dominate the close range with Kangs pressure.

Skitzo

Noob
We just need the Best Kang and Best Kabal out there to go ahead and show us what goes down.
In my experience If i can cut out Kabals pressure i dominate the close range with Kangs pressure.
Keyword: if

Don't get me wrong, Kang is a beast up close. But compared to Kabal, that's a rhetorical answer.