What's new

I believe Liu Kang actually goes 5 5 with kabal/ is the answer for that burnt madman.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
I think it's 6-4 kabal. I don't know the match up to well. And there's a lot of things I could of done right. Needs more testing with both ppl knowing the match to te fullest

I think it's 6-4 kabal. I don't know the match up to well. And there's a lot of things I could of done right. Needs more testing with both ppl knowing the match to te fullest
damn cat with dem excuses??, lmao jk bro, I actually wanted to play you some more too. You better unleash the MALOC!!! haha.

Reactions: Cat
lol nah i was not ready bro.. at the end i was doing better but then i didnt grab lol
haha dat grab, i would've got hit by it too no lie lol. I actually feel like I can go toe to toe with any kabal, MALOC has been unleashed!!!! i'm going to NEC OBS_IGL_HARAKIRI_2WANN_MALOC lmao.

Reactions: Cat
What are you talking about? buzzsaw and ex ndc? kang recovers too fast from anytype of fireball to be hit with buzzsaw full screen, ex ND has to be timed perfectly close to midscreen, and it can be baited with iafb. 111 NDC? that only works after a jip regardless of the opponents hitbox, one mistake from kabal and he's full screen again, so forget flash parry, 2 NDC can be poked out of and once kabal loses his rytheem, its over for kabal. Lao does not beat kabal, its 5-5 at worst.
u misread my post, 2 ndc cannot be poked out of once jailed and its risky to simply throw out pokes in anticipation of 111 or 2 ndc, kabal can trade buzzsaws if he gets it out in time with the zoning advantage(or he isnt completely full screen) and also i said he can just ex ndc through a fireball, meaning he cancels, im aware of the full screen advantage liu has but all kabal has to do is trade 1 buzzsaw and hes in, the low fireball doesnt beat out buzzsaw very frequently either.

it snot hard to time ex nd from midscreen, or cancel it from fullscreen or trade with a buzzsaw, wants kabal gets in it is complete hell, and im talking about 111 ndc into crossover mixup where you have ot respect the follow up of 111 ndc, liu kang is forced to read a crossover due to his lack of anti=crossover tools.

any1 who thinks kabals pressure isnt hard to deal with with liu kang has to have never played a good kabal who knows 2 ndc pressure. btw flash parry is a huge problem

What are you talking about? buzzsaw and ex ndc? kang recovers too fast from anytype of fireball to be hit with buzzsaw full screen, ex ND has to be timed perfectly close to midscreen, and it can be baited with iafb. 111 NDC? that only works after a jip regardless of the opponents hitbox, one mistake from kabal and he's full screen again, so forget flash parry, 2 NDC can be poked out of and once kabal loses his rytheem, its over for kabal. Lao does not beat kabal, its 5-5 at worst.

i didnt say lao beat kabal either you fucking cunt burger, i said he his kablas biggest threat, and its definetly 6-4 in kabals favor. so go fuck yourself my whole point is that lao has a better chance but kabal still beats him. Kabal has the best pressure in the game and liu has the worst tools to deal with it and some of the easiest ways to get in. hes fucking kabal.... liu can contend but kabal has so many answers... you ahve to be fucking mentally handicapped to think this matchup is even.

u misread my post, 2 ndc cannot be poked out of once jailed and its risky to simply throw out pokes in anticipation of 111 or 2 ndc, kabal can trade buzzsaws if he gets it out in time with the zoning advantage(or he isnt completely full screen) and also i said he can just ex ndc through a fireball, meaning he cancels, im aware of the full screen advantage liu has but all kabal has to do is trade 1 buzzsaw and hes in, the low fireball doesnt beat out buzzsaw very frequently either.

it snot hard to time ex nd from midscreen, or cancel it from fullscreen or trade with a buzzsaw, wants kabal gets in it is complete hell, and im talking about 111 ndc into crossover mixup where you have ot respect the follow up of 111 ndc, liu kang is forced to read a crossover due to his lack of anti=crossover tools.

any1 who thinks kabals pressure isnt hard to deal with with liu kang has to have never played a good kabal who knows 2 ndc pressure. btw flash parry is a huge problem
2 ndc can be ducked, this has been proven many times. The infinite only works on sheeva bcuz her hitbox is oversized. Also no kabal is goin to be able to just do 2ndc all day on ppl even if he could, not really something I could see a human doing. I want to fight reo and prove my point, win or lose, i'll definitely prove how much of a problem liu is for kabal.

2 ndc can be ducked, this has been proven many times. The infinite only works on sheeva bcuz her hitbox is oversized. Also no kabal is goin to be able to just do 2ndc all day on ppl even if he could, not really something I could see a human doing. I want to fight reo and prove my point, win or lose, i'll definitely prove how much of a problem liu is for kabal.
neutral duck it and get blown up?

neutral duck it and get blown up?
lmao standing 2 ndc does not INFINITE anyone but sheeva, i've seen kabal's try and all you have to do is block and duck then poke. You'd know this if you'd play a high lvl kabal OFFLINE. Not trying to be mean, but don't test my knowledge of stuff, i know about the whole cast, something i'm sure you don't.

Lulzlou

Noob
lmao standing 2 ndc does not INFINITE anyone but sheeva, i've seen kabal's try and all you have to do is block and duck then poke. You'd know this if you'd play a high lvl kabal OFFLINE. Not trying to be mean, but don't test my knowledge of stuff, i know about the whole cast, something i'm sure you don't.
If the kabal player gets it on frame then its an infinite. The infinite doesn't work on crouch blocking with high hitboxes. The reason you can duck it is because almost all kabal players can't get it on frame. Its damn near impossible to win a match with it. The infinite is easier for me since I have a hitbox but I can only do a few in a row consistently.

Maybe everyone I play doesn't know how to handle 2ndc lol

If the kabal player gets it on frame then its an infinite. The infinite doesn't work on crouch blocking with high hitboxes. The reason you can duck it is because almost all kabal players can't get it on frame. Its damn near impossible to win a match with it. The infinite is easier for me since I have a hitbox but I can only do a few in a row consistently.

i know you can do it, but not if they're crouch blocking, i've seen ppl just stand up and just take the standing 2ndc all day without trying to crouch block lol, I'm just like "DUCK!!!!".

I swear doctrinedark made a video somewhere that proved even just frame 2ndc won't connect on crouch block if done consecutively

Lulzlou

Noob
I swear doctrinedark made a video somewhere that proved even just frame 2ndc won't connect on crouch block if done consecutively
It doesn't work if you crouch block. If kabal gets it on frame the follow up 2 will whiff. I always tell people to block low against Kabal since you can see the overhead come out a lot faster than everything else.
If you stand block you have to deal with 2ndc and d4ndc. Not many kabals use d4ndc though

It doesn't work if you crouch block. If kabal gets it on frame the follow up 2 will whiff. I always tell people to block low against Kabal since you can see the overhead come out a lot faster than everything else.
If you stand block you have to deal with 2ndc and d4ndc. Not many kabals use d4ndc though
Lol why would anybody think stand block is a good idea, its suicide

Winter

Alfred Hitchcock reincarnated.
Lol why would anybody think stand block is a good idea, its suicide
People sometimes do it if they're planning to jump, do armor, or some move like elbow dash or spin, because doing it immediately after pressure if you're ducking is harder

ive played kabals that 2 ndc pressure all the time, i played kevo in his prime offline, im just saying its risky.... i have insane knowledge too i have the frame data practically memorized for every member of the cast and can you really escape the infinite if he jails you standing.

im certain my level of understanding is on that of an elite player.

i know you can do it, but not if they're crouch blocking, i've seen ppl just stand up and just take the standing 2ndc all day without trying to crouch block lol, I'm just like "DUCK!!!!".
your telling me to crouch block it? i do that anyways, hes still +9 and i have to guess whether hes going to do it again, its still risky for me to try to escape a +9 frame trap especially if he his pikcing up on my tactics.

why stand block vs. anybody?

your telling me to crouch block it? i do that anyways, hes still +9 and i have to guess whether hes going to do it again, its still risky for me to try to escape a +9 frame trap especially if he his pikcing up on my tactics.
did u see doctrinedark's video? if they crouch block he can only do it like 3 straight times, the only way it is an infinite is if the opponent is crazy enough to stand up on kabal al day, which if a player knows kabal, won't ever happen. So 2ndc wont cause me problems at all and i'm not saying you dnt have elite knowledge, i'm saying that's false info saying he can infinite liu, bcuz he can't.

did u see doctrinedark's video? if they crouch block he can only do it like 3 straight times, the only way it is an infinite is if the opponent is crazy enough to stand up on kabal al day, which if a player knows kabal, won't ever happen. So 2ndc wont cause me problems at all and i'm not saying you dnt have elite knowledge, i'm saying that's false info saying he can infinite liu, bcuz he can't.

i realize that but im saying hes still +9 meaning he can do another strng if u let go and blow you up.

i realize that but im saying hes still +9 meaning he can do another strng if u let go and blow you up.
but that's when you crouch block it, and then he will have to switch it up bcuz he can only do it like 3 times. Also, liu has better footsies options then kabal does with his standing 2 and b3, making it not easy for kabal to close the distance. I can also bait ex dash with iafb, and punish accordingly. If you watch my match vs PL and mygod's match vs REO, it isn't easy for kabal to do what he wants.