What's new

I believe Liu Kang actually goes 5 5 with kabal/ is the answer for that burnt madman.

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
You wanna run the match on xbl right now? This is one of my favorites lol
haha, i would but my Liu Kang like i said is not the best.
nor the most amazing, my strategy isn't tight enough atm to beat most Kabals.
Let alone most people of decent level.

MITDJT how do you do against dab's kabal? If your playing the match right you should be winning more than he is. If you can get the best of dab's kabal in casuals, then your ready for all kabals. I say in casuals cuz that's where dab plays at his best w/o pressure.

liu kang is a good option for kabal, whether he loses this matchup or not. although I do think jax and kung lao are by far better options against kabal.

MITDJT how do you do against dab's kabal? If your playing the match right you should be winning more than he is. If you can get the best of dab's kabal in casuals, then your ready for all kabals. I say in casuals cuz that's where dab plays at his best w/o pressure.
we go back and forth all the time, all the matches are always close. Also i use the fb like you told me in the past, and it works very well, he has overcame his nerves in tournaments, he will especially overcome them at SCR.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
LMAO sorry i dnt get bodied, I dnt get babied(my bro babied your free ass lmao), and I always give ppl good matches or i win(usually win). I dnt think you realize how many chars i actually can play in tournament, for dave though, i could just use smoke for the heck of it, but nah i'd use reptile bcuz i'm comfortable with him. Also i've had scenarios where i play a good player to get into top 8, so dnt pull that up. At evo i had to beat detroit to get top 8, at dallas i had to be Cat to get top 8, both solid players that have proven themselves in majors. I dnt care about playing someone good to move on further in a tournament. At anaheim i had to play maxter 2nd round, and we all know how great of a player he is. Also numbers dnt lie, and they show that i have done better in majors then you, so basically if you try to act like you are a better player or you'll body me, i can just pull up the results and they show who's really backing up their talk and who's a fraud. The past matters alot, bcuz it shows if you have been progressing or just getting the same placing, as in your case, top 16 all the time. Now you are trying to pick up sonya like you just going to be the best with her, and i'll just say this, you won't. I'm not worried about you, ppl like you are the ones i shut up in tournament. I dnt want to hear" oh controller issues" like every tournament you lose in. Keep it real and say i just lost, or i did this move too much, and etc., dnt make some garbage ass excuse, i hate when ppl do that. I've told you this before, when i lose, there's no "oh my controller was messed up" or "I was playing bad that tournament" blah blah blah sounds like some ol bs. To end this post, i'll say this, YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ME NOR WILL YOU EVER BE BETTER THAN ME. Simple as that, we might play in tournament or we may not, but i do know, my tournament results speak for themselves. So stay salty when you lose and keep making excuses, won't stop me from doing what i do, also you dnt back up your talk better than I do, so that being said, I think I'm done with your foolishness.
See this is why I didn't want to make this "controller issue" public. You guys are shitting on me hardcore because I'm saying this. Don't even mention it I'll say im free from now on damn. Everyone will come out and say EXCUSES as soon as I say that when I really had that problem and it bothered me so much. Everyone acts like assholes when I say that and make fun of me but I really got shitted on because of that but I can't say anything because people are going to try and call me out saying Im just crying and trying to make up excuses. Btw past shows how much success you've had throughout your whole career. If we all talk about the past then CD Jr would be the best MK player period above reo. REO has proven more recently that he is the best. Its almost like arguing whos better in terms of football. Yeah Steelers won the most super bowls but if I were to say right now the Steelers are better than San Fran I'll be made fun of because the Steelers didn't even make it to the playoffs. Yea you can remember and recall what happened in the past but think about now. People like me Detroit and few others are trying to make a comback in tournament because we haven't been doing great lately. But if I was free than I would have lost the whole set to your brother. Not obviously free if I can beat your brother in tournament which I haven't seen you do yet.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Curb, controller issues are your own fault, thats why nobody gives a shit if it happens or not.
I've played in tournament before where my converter has had a turbo button stuck on my right trigger, rapidly blocking (for some retarded reason I didnt notice) but I didnt use it as an exuse for anything.
16 Bit beat me in casuals KL vs Kitana when I hadnt checked my buttons, wouldve won the set if my X-ray came out but it didnt. He said 'not my problem' and he was right.

The only legit exuse from any tournament that acutally had an effect on any player that I've seen is what happened to me at EVO. Even then, I tried to not let it get in the way.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Curb, controller issues are your own fault, thats why nobody gives a shit if it happens or not.
I've played in tournament before where my converter has had a turbo button stuck on my right trigger, rapidly blocking (for some retarded reason I didnt notice) but I didnt use it as an exuse for anything.

The only legit exuse from any tournament that acutally had an effect on any player that I've seen is what happened to me at EVO. Even then, I tried to not let it get in the way.
Dude when the only controller you use is an xbox one and it breaks, nobody has an xbox controller or you. I hate ps3 and its even worse when it breaks on the spot. Not like I had a chance to stop by gamestop real quick to get a new controller. And thats another reason why I don't want to say that. "Curb thats your fault". Ok, I decided to break my controller.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
16 Bit beat me in casuals KL vs Kitana when I hadnt checked my buttons, wouldve won the set if my X-ray came out but it didnt. He said 'not my problem' and he was right.

Foxy Grampa

Cracks head on the ground...didn't cost him EVO.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
If that happened in the UK I would've just gone home, had fits before, they usually put you outta commission for a while, or require hospital.
Hopefully we can get you out to the US again, without that happening again.

See this is why I didn't want to make this "controller issue" public. You guys are shitting on me hardcore because I'm saying this. Don't even mention it I'll say im free from now on damn. Everyone will come out and say EXCUSES as soon as I say that when I really had that problem and it bothered me so much. Everyone acts like assholes when I say that and make fun of me but I really got shitted on because of that but I can't say anything because people are going to try and call me out saying Im just crying and trying to make up excuses. Btw past shows how much success you've had throughout your whole career. If we all talk about the past then CD Jr would be the best MK player period above reo. REO has proven more recently that he is the best. Its almost like arguing whos better in terms of football. Yeah Steelers won the most super bowls but if I were to say right now the Steelers are better than San Fran I'll be made fun of because the Steelers didn't even make it to the playoffs. Yea you can remember and recall what happened in the past but think about now. People like me Detroit and few others are trying to make a comback in tournament because we haven't been doing great lately. But if I was free than I would have lost the whole set to your brother. Not obviously free if I can beat your brother in tournament which I haven't seen you do yet.
but he beat you 3 0 at anahiem lmao, and he babied you at evo... smh and i have already beat him lmao. Yep i'm definitely on you hardcore, when i talked about controller issues at evo 2011, ppl were like, "stop making excuses" so that is just tough luck. Detroit i respect more bcuz he doesn't make excuses for his losses, he just takes the loss and moves on. When you lose a fight and don't just blame the controller, then i'll be cool with you. Your opinions of mus are not necessarily what makes me mad, but how you act when you lose really gets me mad. You know what, you dnt have to be free, but you seriously need to break in the top 8 before trying to talk trash about me like i dnt know a mu or i'd lose to someone if i played them. So next tournament you go to, get top 8, or you can't really tell me anything. Until then, stay with that #Onehitwonder status until i see a top 8 from you. Last thing, if i didn't back up my talk, i'd be getting blown up the same way, but i back up my talk always bcuz i know the consequences of not doing that, since anaheim i've kept it real, and i'll keep it real with you know, you need to get a top 8 again. That's about it.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
but he beat you 3 0 at anahiem lmao, and he babied you at evo... smh and i have already beat him lmao. Yep i'm definitely on you hardcore, when i talked about controller issues at evo 2011, ppl were like, "stop making excuses" so that is just tough luck. Detroit i respect more bcuz he doesn't make excuses for his losses, he just takes the loss and moves on. When you lose a fight and don't just blame the controller, then i'll be cool with you. Your opinions of mus are not necessarily what makes me mad, but how you act when you lose really gets me mad. You know what, you dnt have to be free, but you seriously need to break in the top 8 before trying to talk trash about me like i dnt know a mu or i'd lose to someone if i played them. So next tournament you go to, get top 8, or you can't really tell me anything. Until then, stay with that #Onehitwonder status until i see a top 8 from you. Last thing, if i didn't back up my talk, i'd be getting blown up the same way, but i back up my talk always bcuz i know the consequences of not doing that, since anaheim i've kept it real, and i'll keep it real with you know, you need to get a top 8 again. That's about it.
Man you don't know how it bothered me dude. I can't describe the anger I felt but nobody wants to understand thats why I want to put it aside a say fuck it because nobody wants to listen. Its bad enough when you lose because of something like not training a certain MU, or not preparing at all for an event but thats more so the persons fault rather than anyone elses. When something completely out of your control happens and you can't do anything to help yourself it really aggrovates you. Then people want to push you aside without ANY understanding. Not trying to get people to feel sorry but atleast don't shit on me completely. People are sitting here telling me on XBL and PSN that all I had to do was grab someone else's controller and I would have been fine and that I'm just making excuses. Dude go tell that to someone that plays Kabal on a hitbox and force him to play on an xbox D pad. I don't think I've made any excuses when anywhere else. I lost to your brother because I was too cocky and thats completely my fault. I lost fair and square. Columbus I lost fair and square didn't say anything about it and same with evo. I don't get mad at things that are totally in my control and that are my fault. But I do get upset at frustrating things that I can't manipulate.

B Pryme

Noob
Man you don't know how it bothered me dude. I can't describe the anger I felt but nobody wants to understand thats why I want to put it aside a say fuck it because nobody wants to listen. Its bad enough when you lose because of something like not training a certain MU, or not preparing at all for an event but thats more so the persons fault rather than anyone elses. When something completely out of your control happens and you can't do anything to help yourself it really aggrovates you. Then people want to push you aside without ANY understanding. Not trying to get people to feel sorry but atleast don't shit on me completely. People are sitting here telling me on XBL and PSN that all I had to do was grab someone else's controller and I would have been fine and that I'm just making excuses. Dude go tell that to someone that plays Kabal on a hitbox and force him to play on an xbox D pad. I don't think I've made any excuses when anywhere else. I lost to your brother because I was too cocky and thats completely my fault. I lost fair and square. Columbus I lost fair and square didn't say anything about it and same with evo. I don't get mad at things that are totally in my control and that are my fault. But I do get upset at frustrating things that I can't manipulate.
I feel ya curbo, sucks because you know you can play much better on your stick. I get that same shit, I only play on 360, then I go to tournies and it's like a modified version of me because it's on ps3. Don't let that shit get you down, next time come more prepared and go beast.

yeah this makes sense alot, but you know what i did after evo 2011, got me a good controller, just kept training hard and getting better, then when evo 2012 came, got into top 8 and almost made top 3. I recommend just buying a controller that is good and won't jack you up, i solved my problem by buying a new ps2 controller so i didn't have to worry about it messing up. No hard feelings bro, I just thought that you seriously meant that you were only losing to ppl bcuz of something like controller issues and always making excuses, but now I understand and i'm cool with that. Heck there's only one thing left to do now, get into top 8 and shut down the doubt. Good luck bro. Also, obviously top 16s aren't bad lol i'm just a quick time bomb at times when i'm on this forum, nothing new from me haha. But me and my bro both know you're a skilled playe and obviously if we did play, it'd be a good match, won't be no blow ups or anything. As far as that goes, what's the next tournament you going to? You'll catch vegas at scr.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
yeah this makes sense alot, but you know what i did after evo 2011, got me a good controller, just kept training hard and getting better, then when evo 2012 came, got into top 8 and almost made top 3. I recommend just buying a controller that is good and won't jack you up, i solved my problem by buying a new ps2 controller so i didn't have to worry about it messing up. No hard feelings bro, I just thought that you seriously meant that you were only losing to ppl bcuz of something like controller issues and always making excuses, but now I understand and i'm cool with that. Heck there's only one thing left to do now, get into top 8 and shut down the doubt. Good luck bro. Also, obviously top 16s aren't bad lol i'm just a quick time bomb at times when i'm on this forum, nothing new from me haha. But me and my bro both know you're a skilled playe and obviously if we did play, it'd be a good match, won't be no blow ups or anything. As far as that goes, what's the next tournament you going to? You'll catch vegas at scr.
Most likely WB. Dab was telling me that hes trying to make it. Idk if you guys are gonna try also.