What's new

For Honor

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
Does anyone know the tick rate for For Honor if there is one? My friend is trying to figure something out.

Reactions: GAV

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Does anyone know the tick rate for For Honor if there is one? My friend is trying to figure something out.
I don't know what that means, but check rooflemonger and freeze on YouTube. They do alot of scientific testing vids on 4H.

Last edited:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Does Conq get a guaranteed bash after a light? Like it's guaranteed to hit? If so can't you just bash into light infinitely until you run out of stamina?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Anyone on PS4 want to run customs or 2v2 matchmaking today? I want to actuallu train and that's hard to do in matchmaking like I've said.

I'm not a top level player so don't worry about getting completely rekt'd, I just want to train against someone who won't quit honestly. Also, only people from USA and Canada pls.

Only person I really know on PS4 is @CrazyFingers, is there anyone else?? Oh yeah @SHAOLIN is on PS4 too but IDK if he still plays.

GAV

Does Conq get a guaranteed bash after a light? Like it's guaranteed to hit? If so can't you just bash into light infinitely until you run out of stamina?
No, but they have to dodge it. Plus, its very difficult to punish effectively.

Darumm

Noob
Anyone on PS4 want to run customs or 2v2 matchmaking today? I want to actuallu train and that's hard to do in matchmaking like I've said.

I'm not a top level player so don't worry about getting completely rekt'd, I just want to train against someone who won't quit honestly. Also, only people from USA and Canada pls.

Only person I really know on PS4 is @CrazyFingers, is there anyone else?? Oh yeah @SHAOLIN is on PS4 too but IDK if he still plays.
I'd like to play but I haven't touched For Honor (except for 3 or 4 matches) since I started playing Horizon Zero Dawn like two weeks ago so I expect to be quite rusty.
Nevertheless, if you don't mind, I'm up for the challenge
I'll be able to play in 3 or 4 hours, is that ok for you?
My PSN is Darumm-AR

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Jesus christ the rage in this gsme. I just played 3 different modes. 4v4 elim, 2v2 and 1v1.

In the elimination, every match my teammates were hot garbage. Hardly ever got any kills, and I would always kill my 1v1, then half the time I would win the 3v1, half the time I would lose. So eventually the guy I'm supposed to 1v1 would immediately run away to get help or power ups. Anyway, we... well I ended up winning and the "wow" spam was intense. Then I actually got some hatemail calling me a "no life spammer". Which, I'm only a rep 3 Warden with no other characters, work full time and have a social life. Some funny shit.

I got tired of the ganking so I went to 1v1. Nearly every single match the "wow" spam started after every round. No one could handle my average Warden. Went against a rep 5 Berserker. This dude was super spamming the "wow" every time I threw him down. Last round he actually had me at one bar and he had full health. And of course I come back bc he ran out of stamina and just kept letting me throw him down. Before the last hit, rage quit. I was a little annoyed so I sent HIM a message saying something like "lmaoo the rage", because he was spamming wow the entire match and then rage quit. Then he tries to tell me he didn't quit and it was just a disconnect. Terrible attempt but kinda funny, which is essentially what I said. He then sends me like 6 consecutive messages of hatemail (said I wasn't playing fair by throwing him down and not letting him get up, lolol) then finally a "BLOCKED" message, lol. Yeah he definitely wasn't mad at all.

Got bored of 3-0's so I switched to 2v2. Again the salt flows. I go up against a Valk and Goki. First round the Valk is doing her vortex and getting me because I kept mis timing the dash to dodge the sweep. But I come back with my own pseudo vortex and here comes the "wow" spam. Figured it was wow as in "wow nice comeback", buut nah. Teammate sucked (he was a rep 11 Conq lol) so I kept having to kill his opponent. Eventually they started grouping up because they couldn't kill me 1v1. But they got destroyed, naturally, and they both rage quit.

This is why I can't stand matchmaking for actually trying to train. I mean, I love making people salty, but god damn, I'm never going to improve at this rate. Is the community this bad on XB1 and PC??

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I'd like to play but I haven't touched For Honor (except for 3 or 4 matches) since I started playing Horizon Zero Dawn like two weeks ago so I expect to be quite rusty.
Nevertheless, if you don't mind, I'm up for the challenge
I'll be able to play in 3 or 4 hours, is that ok for you?
My PSN is Darumm-AR
Yeah sounds good.

GAV

@Juggs
Those poor kids. They probably feel terrible about themselves now. What do you have to say for yourself?

:p

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
Jesus christ the rage in this gsme. I just played 3 different modes. 4v4 elim, 2v2 and 1v1.

In the elimination, every match my teammates were hot garbage. Hardly ever got any kills, and I would always kill my 1v1, then half the time I would win the 3v1, half the time I would lose. So eventually the guy I'm supposed to 1v1 would immediately run away to get help or power ups. Anyway, we... well I ended up winning and the "wow" spam was intense. Then I actually got some hatemail calling me a "no life spammer". Which, I'm only a rep 3 Warden with no other characters, work full time and have a social life. Some funny shit.

I got tired of the ganking so I went to 1v1. Nearly every single match the "wow" spam started after every round. No one could handle my average Warden. Went against a rep 5 Berserker. This dude was super spamming the "wow" every time I threw him down. Last round he actually had me at one bar and he had full health. And of course I come back bc he ran out of stamina and just kept letting me throw him down. Before the last hit, rage quit. I was a little annoyed so I sent HIM a message saying something like "lmaoo the rage", because he was spamming wow the entire match and then rage quit. Then he tries to tell me he didn't quit and it was just a disconnect. Terrible attempt but kinda funny, which is essentially what I said. He then sends me like 6 consecutive messages of hatemail (said I wasn't playing fair by throwing him down and not letting him get up, lolol) then finally a "BLOCKED" message, lol. Yeah he definitely wasn't mad at all.

Got bored of 3-0's so I switched to 2v2. Again the salt flows. I go up against a Valk and Goki. First round the Valk is doing her vortex and getting me because I kept mis timing the dash to dodge the sweep. But I come back with my own pseudo vortex and here comes the "wow" spam. Figured it was wow as in "wow nice comeback", buut nah. Teammate sucked (he was a rep 11 Conq lol) so I kept having to kill his opponent. Eventually they started grouping up because they couldn't kill me 1v1. But they got destroyed, naturally, and they both rage quit.

This is why I can't stand matchmaking for actually trying to train. I mean, I love making people salty, but god damn, I'm never going to improve at this rate. Is the community this bad on XB1 and PC??

Yeah the community in this game is aids and a bunch of pussies from what i can tell still fin to beat them and make them rage quit. Yesterday i played a level 10 warden 1v1 he beat me the first 2 rounds then i started to beat him then complaints started stop headbutt spamming over and over. I just laughed the more he told to stop the more i headbutt spamed he ended up rage quiting lol

I dont know were these dudes come from but most of the people who play this game cry bitch and run away most of the time dont know whats going on. i thought the NRS community was bad lol

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
They're probably looking at their participation ribbons and trophies and wondering if they mean anything as we speak...

:p
That has to be it i think these newer generation of kids dont know what its like to actually lose. They freak out hard core they cant comprehend it. participation trophies lmao

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook

Didn't you play the Beta on PC? Any plans on getting the full game? I'd appreciate having more people to play with

GAV

I don't get the infatuation with dueling. The only mode that is crack for me is Dominion.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I don't get the infatuation with dueling. The only mode that is crack for me is Dominion.
I would only play dominion if I had a team. I can't really get better by playing dominion, especially solo. The only gametypes I play is Elim, Brawl and Duel. Skirmish and Dominion is too random and ganky for me.

GAV

I would only play dominion if I had a team. I can't really get better by playing dominion, especially solo. The only gametypes I play is Elim, Brawl and Duel. Skirmish and Dominion is too random and ganky for me.
I mostly play Dominion solo. When my brother's on, we team up - but I mostly play on my own.

I know I'm not great at 1 on 1, but I make good decisions in Dominion. Most Dominion players aren't great at 1 on 1, but when someone in Dominion on the other team is - things become pretty interesting. I know I would become a better 1 on 1 player dueling, but it just doesn't intrigue me. There is so much more going on in Dominion. Getting ganked isn't the worst thing because sometimes you can turn the tide by holding your own and maximizing your advantage when you get rage. Plus, even if you die - you can hold the other team up long enough for your teammates to grab a score lead and then your opponents have to go to fight your teammates with lowered health. I have learned that you can use movement to limit the attacking angles of gankers and good reactions can make it tough for them to land a hit from there. Its so much more in depth than dueling, imo.

Last edited:

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
Why why why you play one round with a decent player win or lose they leave after one fight why??? who are these people who play this game i been playing fighting games a while never seen anything like this before

GAV

Just to add, there's no feeling in gaming like killing a group of gankers.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Why why why you play one round with a decent player win or lose they leave after one fight why??? who are these people who play this game i been playing fighting games a while never seen anything like this before
Dude this happens all the time. I think the streamers set the trend, they do this too. For me it's the players who win one then leave that annoy me. Like they will lose the first match, switch characters, win, then bounce. It's aggravating as hell. They think one win means something and they're scared to lose again. Which is RAH Tarded because there's not even a ranked mode yet, lol. They just don't want to hurt their precious little pride and ego, it's really sad and annoying.

Like I've said over and over, matchmaking is aids. 99% are scrubs and any somewhat decent player will leave after one match, usually win or lose. Their goal obviously isn't to get better, honestly idk what their goal is. Actually, the streamer who does this mentioned why he does it. He said he doesn't want to be downloaded. He literally admitted he doesn't want to give his opponents a chance to adapt to him, basically saying he likes winning off of gimmicks. So sad, this streamer is really good too. So confusing.