What's new

For Honor

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
If I were tweaking Kensei, I would lower the damage on his unblockable and make it accessible at any point in his strings.

I would have done the same for Valkyrie rather than the buffs she actually did receive.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Warden is still your best choice because he still has offense potential even without the Bash. Top heavy feint into Crushing Counter is a good opener. And on GB you can Side Heavy into top heavy feint GB and repeat. Top Light kara-cancel into Zone Attack is also really good (or just the Zone vs Top Light mix-up overall)

Bash is really just icing on the cake for Warden he can still play the game honestly.

Yeah, you're probably right. Im mostly fishing for an excuse to pick up a secondary, lol. Nobu is heart,.

Reactions: GAV

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Warden is still your best choice because he still has offense potential even without the Bash. Top heavy feint into Crushing Counter is a good opener. And on GB you can Side Heavy into top heavy feint GB and repeat. Top Light kara-cancel into Zone Attack is also really good (or just the Zone vs Top Light mix-up overall)

Bash is really just icing on the cake for Warden he can still play the game honestly.
Yeah, actually, Warden is best played doing feints. The standard "vortex" that the plebs use where they just try to constantly loop it doesn't work against good players. There's many ways to stop or get out of the loop.

ProTip if you're opponent attempting parries a lot. Go for a side heavy for a punish, either after GB or whatever punish, then go for a top heavy, but feint it. They will attempt a parry. The best option is to do his fast top light to punish (after you feint), because the best player will then feint their parry, but if you think they will commit then you can do Warden's top light parry for max damage. I've gotten so many opponents doing this simple tactic. But you have to condition them that you will commit, so purposely commit on top heavies. You will lose a lot of life and maybe even the round, but it will be worth it for conditioning.

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
I want peacekeeper mobility nerf please thats all i ask and dont nerf headbutt lol

If they make headbutt slower they need to make it safe like shoulder bash or shield bash headbutt will be useless if they nerf the speed and leave it unsafe please dont kill warlord UBISOFT im having anxiety attacks just thinking about it lol

GAV

I want peacekeeper mobility nerf please thats all i ask and dont nerf headbutt lol

If they make headbutt slower they need to make it safe like shoulder bash or shield bash headbutt will be useless if they nerf the speed and leave it unsafe please dont kill warlord UBISOFT im having anxiety attacks just thinking about it lol
When PK's bring the fight, like Basic Stupidity does, its great - but 90 percent of PKs in Dominion just run away.

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
When PK's bring the fight, like Basic Stupidity does, its great - but 90 percent of PKs in Dominion just run away.

Maybe its just warlord that has a hell of a time chasing her down because warlords mobility is bad he cant do much about her dashing in and out all the time.

and another complaint i have is you cant see pk as warlord that dawm character is too small you literally cannot see anything if your blocking right side which you should always be doing because of zone attack its so fucking retarted!!!!!! She already has the fastest lights in the game on top of that you cant even see her its like milena all over again. Just make female characters the same size as male characters like MK9 these small characters are AIDS to fight i hate small HITBOXES FUCK MILENA!!!!!!!! Lol

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Maybe its just warlord that has a hell of a time chasing her down because warlords mobility is bad he cant do much about her dashing in and out all the time.

and another complaint i have is you cant see pk as warlord that dawm character is too small you literally cannot see anything if your blocking right side which you should always be doing because of zone attack its so fucking retarted!!!!!! She already has the fastest lights in the game on top of that you cant even see her its like milena all over again. Just make female characters the same size as male characters like MK9 these small characters are AIDS to fight i hate small HITBOXES FUCK MILENA!!!!!!!! Lol
Don't chase her down then. There's no life lead draw winner, just wait her out. Unless you're in tournament there's not many patient enough to just sit there and not attack you eventually. And if they do just sit there you can't lose. Kinda the main flaw in the meta right now in none obj game types.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I have huge issues using a gamepad. Sigh. I switch to kb/m and my defense improves 3 fold. I don't WANT to play with kb/m =\
It's really dumb how you can't remap buttons on controller. I have a serious need to remap dodge to LB and GB to RS because as of now, dodging/blocking becomes an unnecessary read for me when I should just be able to do both.
And on kb/m I just don't have a comfortable key for GB unless I switch over to my 4-button mouse which I really don't want to.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
It's really dumb how you can't remap buttons on controller. I have a serious need to remap dodge to LB and GB to RS because as of now, dodging/blocking becomes an unnecessary read for me when I should just be able to do both.
And on kb/m I just don't have a comfortable key for GB unless I switch over to my 4-button mouse which I really don't want to.
You can do it on PS4, and I'm pretty sure you can do it on PC. You just can't do it in game. Like on PS4 I have to go into the PS4 settings and change the buttons. I have Square/guardbreak as R3.

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
Its a Berzerker that lays bear traps. They do decent damage and leave you stunned and exhausted. Coupled with the high heavy, its an instakill.
I actually own a berzerker loadout with traps and feat cooldown reduction.

Valkyrie is still my favorite though.

GAV

I actually own a berzerker loadout with traps and feat cooldown reduction.

Valkyrie is still my favorite though.
Try him out in Dominion. If you set the traps in the right places, stay patient, and can use feints even a little - you will dominate that area.

Play conservative until you get the bear trap. Then, move to secure a key point.

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
Try him out in Dominion. If you set the traps in the right places, stay patient, and can use feints even a little - you will dominate that area.

Play conservative until you get the bear trap. Then, move to secure a key point.
I like to set them near ladders for Assassin's Creed style of kills, or even near fire/ledges for easy throw damage/kills.

I think the stun trap is better simply because the cooldown is much faster than that of the bear traps. Imagine a whole team with Trapzerker.

:DOGE

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
Don't chase her down then. There's no life lead draw winner, just wait her out. Unless you're in tournament there's not many patient enough to just sit there and not attack you eventually. And if they do just sit there you can't lose. Kinda the main flaw in the meta right now in none obj game types.

Thats why i dont like playing against her though its not about her fast lights its about me have to wait on her to come to me i cant be the aggressor. I have to play her game she can just pick and choose when to attack and when to stay away while i just sit there waiting.

I really think they need to make back dashing cost stamina in this game people need to be punished if they are playing to much keep away like every other fighting game out there

GAV

I like to set them near ladders for Assassin's Creed style of kills, or even near fire/ledges for easy throw damage/kills.

I think the stun trap is better simply because the cooldown is much faster than that of the bear traps. Imagine a whole team with Trapzerker.

:DOGE
Conqueror is squishy early on when compared to his late game self when built with passive feats, so when I bodied this 108 Berzerker early on - I genuinely expected the match to be a roll-over. Then, he avoided me for a bit. The next time I saw him, his team was down 600 to 200 and he held his ground at his closest spawning base. Then, I ate a trap. Then, another and he took me down. Ready to take the game, this happened a few more times. Before, I knew it - we were breaking just as I died and they had come back to win. I had been played like a fiddle. The next batch of matches were back and forth, but I had learned not to fall into his trap - so I put up dome decent scores, but so did he. All you need with this build is one opposing sucker - and even without one, you will be able to lock down one zone consistently by yourself.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Thats why i dont like playing against her though its not about her fast lights its about me have to wait on her to come to me i cant be the aggressor. I have to play her game she can just pick and choose when to attack and when to stay away while i just sit there waiting.

I really think they need to make back dashing cost stamina in this game people need to be punished if they are playing to much keep away like every other fighting game out there
Force her into a corner or near a ledge. If she keeps back dashing she'll eventually get close to one or the other. Or just camp the ledge.

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
Force her into a corner or near a ledge. If she keeps back dashing she'll eventually get close to one or the other. Or just camp the ledge.
Cmon bro me and you both know thats not a legit tactic in this game. its basically impossible to corner someone maybe certain maps but its not consistent most of the maps are too big too open. back dashing should absolutely cost stamina and when people are running away out of lock make it were we have a trait to throw a fucking spear right in their fucking back Coward bitches Lol. all i know is something needs to be done the run away game is way too strong in this game the maps are too big

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Cmon bro me and you both know thats not a legit tactic in this game. its basically impossible to corner someone maybe certain maps but its not consistent most of the maps are too big too open. back dashing should absolutely cost stamina and when people are running away out of lock make it were we have a trait to throw a fucking spear right in their fucking back Coward bitches Lol. all i know is something needs to be done the run away game is way too strong in this game the maps are too big
I generally don't look to the developers to help me win. I try to do everything possible within the game to win. If your complaint is backdashing, if you keep chasing them and they keep backdashing, eventually they will hit a wall or a ledge. But even if you can't accomplish this, you can literally go camp a ledge or wall and wait. This generally only works in duels. 2v2 maps are too big and also you are more likely to get ganked.

The problem isn't stamina anyway, it's the distance really, and quickness. Every dash is punishable, but PK's dash is super long and quick. I wouldn't mind dash costing stamina, but I don't think that would really fix the problem. It would be like if you fell and broke your leg and it was all scratched up. Instead of getting a cast for the broken leg, you get a bandaid for the scratches.

Red Hood MKX

Mercenary dog
I generally don't look to the developers to help me win. I try to do everything possible within the game to win. If your complaint is backdashing, if you keep chasing them and they keep backdashing, eventually they will hit a wall or a ledge. But even if you can't accomplish this, you can literally go camp a ledge or wall and wait. This generally only works in duels. 2v2 maps are too big and also you are more likely to get ganked.

The problem isn't stamina anyway, it's the distance really, and quickness. Every dash is punishable, but PK's dash is super long and quick. I wouldn't mind dash costing stamina, but I don't think that would really fix the problem. It would be like if you fell and broke your leg and it was all scratched up. Instead of getting a cast for the broken leg, you get a bandaid for the scratches.

First off all i dont give a fuck about winning or losing thats not my problem what i do give a fuck about is chasing people around a giant map all day thats my problem. dude im not the only one who is complaining about this alot of people agree with me. right now the run away game is cancer and something needs to be done

Second backdashing costing stamina in mkx really made a big difference you couldn't just shotgun backdashes like crazy whenever you felt like it you had to manage your keep away same could be done for this game