What's new

Fighter Pack 2 Revealed for Injustice 2

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Hellboy is my favorite comic series of all time. Seeing the salt over him is even better.

As for his relevance, WB is trying to bring him back with a reboot movie. It's not that hard to put two and two together...

Black manta is also cool, excited to see how he plays. I can only hope they screw Raiden up as bad as Sub Zero so we'll never have to see him lmao.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
WAIT!

Does that mean the Azrael silhouette was Hellboy? Anyone have the silhouette pic saved? I'm about to be super sangry...

look bro i let subzero slide as dlc for the tom brady memes but this is too far. Manta and Hellboy are fine but you'll find that for a lot of Inj fans, you know, the people who actually play the game without needing trash guest characters in the game, feel like its a huge disservice to their game and leaves a bad taste.

mk fanboys can literally go play mkx if you miss playing literally any of these guest characters again from a dead game that came out only 2 years ago lul shoutouts to leatherface btw so gdlk
"Go play mkx if you miss playing literally any of these guest characters"

"From a dead game"

So if someone wanted to play with shazam in this injustice you would tell them to play inj1 or mkvsdc? The fact that the game is dead is a suitable argument to want a character in a new game. Whatever game.

Honestly, boon said scorp was the most downloaded character in inj1, what did you guys expect? It pisses me off how entitled people feel. I do not care for raiden at all, but some people do. Ill play him and if he's fun ill use him otherwise I'll move on to another character. It's really not worth having a period over.

All I hear lately is, "nrs is learning from mistakes, inj2 is their most balanced game yet." If guest characters was a mistake wouldn't they learn from that too?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Hellboy is a decent surprise.
If he plays anything like Doomsday, I'll be seriously excited.

Beyond that...par for the course.
No Spawn until who knows when.
Probably gonna get Cage and Itty Bitty Whoever along with him.

Ugh.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
Let just hope none of them are for "beginners" this time. I cringe every time I hear that from a dev in any game.

BlackJackSnack

Bags of mostly water
Ppl act like raiden wasnt obvious & and like gear cant change his appearance

Yet you add sub or scorp and the community goes ape shit

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Alright so far we have
1) Red Hood- good choice, a lot of people wanted him. With his popularity and the popularity of Batman lore in general, he was a good pick.
2) Sub-Zero- there was bound to be an MK guest, ONE out of nine is fine to me, Scorpion was already done, Sub is the obvious choice. I can see frustration over Sub-Zero, to me ONE MK guest is alright.
3) Starfire- people wanted her too, similar to Red Hood, she was a good pick
4) Black Manta- see Red Hood and Starfire
5) Hell Boy- whatever a second guest isn't shocking but it's a bit disappointing. Hell Boy himself is an alright choice, it's whatever.
6) Raiden is awful, 2 MK characters is too much. Raiden is a great MK character but the only two that are iconic and beloved enough universally to be a guest character are Scorpion and Sub-Zero, he's unwelcome and unnecessary to me.

So we got 3 good, 2 whatever, 1 bad

So far only half of the DLC are DC characters.

Ultimate edition 100 bucks ggs

We're guaranteed to be losing out on a lot of iconic characters already, hopefully the next pack is all DC characters. Interesting that the only characters everyone is all hyped about are the DC characters.