What's new

Fighter Pack 2 Revealed for Injustice 2

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
I agree but let's stop acting like Hellboy is DC
Let me put it this way. We all knew guest characters were coming whether we liked it or not and I don't think that'll change. I made my peace with it. I just hope for the guest character I like. Out of the options from the poll Boon posted, I chose Hellboy. I'll take it. And if Raiden wasn't in it would've been another MK character. I'd rather Lao or Jax but *shrug*. Still think Raiden is gross though

Let me put it this way. We all knew guest characters were coming whether we liked it or not and I don't think that'll change. I made my peace with it. I just hope for the guest character I like. Out of the options from the poll Boon posted, I chose Hellboy. I'll take it. And if Raiden wasn't in it would've been another MK character. I'd rather Lao or Jax but *shrug*. Still think Raiden is gross though
Exactly lol guest are coming no matter what just hope they are not leather face tier.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
LoL NRS played it so safe with the guest mk characters....Imagine if the big reveal was noob saibot or some other character that wasn't playable in mkx. This site would be down for weeks.
Noob Saibot is already out. Look at Sub Zero's gear abilities.

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
FWIW, those saying Hellboy is irrelevant right now clearly don't realize that a reboot of the movie franchise is, currently, set for release next year.

Still agree that this is a sub-par FP but i think it just feels that way because Raiden brings the quality of it down that much. If he was replaced with anyone relevant on the DC roster, I'd say this pack was awesome.

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
Hellboy is great, really cool character and his personality should provide us with some really good intros/clash dialogue.

I read up on Black Manta as wasnt too familiar with him, deffo an interesting character who if done right could play pretty well. 100% looking to main hellboy and will give black manta a try too.

Raiden in his own right is a cool character, but forcing another mk character into this game is just frustrating and very dissapointing. Just think of all the AMAZING DC characters whos place hes taken, Constantine? Larfleeze? Killer croc? Azrael? Etrigan? So dissapointing...

TheRealOnlyGoonie

Hey You Guys
RAIDEN HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*shrug* I'll save my judgements until after we see how they play. That said I'm a little bit disappointed at there not being any female characters in this Fighter Pack - this game needs more women fighters, damn it!

Suave

Noob
I feel the difference between MKX Kombat packs and Injustice 2 fighter packs so far is that MKs guest characters were never before seen in a fighting game so the hype to see what these characters could do was a little more exciting. With Injustice however, we have two guest characters that came from a game where a lot or most people were just playing. With characters people were able to play in that game. So there's not much hype there. I don't agree with the inclusion of two mk characters, but if they were going to add them they should have at least added characters that weren't in the most recent mk game (i.e Fujin, Rain, Shao Kahn). Hellboy though in my opinion is a good addition because it adds to that hype feel that MKX Kombat Packs had.

Also, I think maybe a better option for future games would be to do two character packs that brings in additional characters that are of that franchise. Then do one guest character pack that could be full of new character add ons. That way at least the people will have more of an idea of what they are paying for ahead of time.

Last edited:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
The only thing unexpected was Hellboy, but it wasn't a complete surprise based on the poll that was made. We all knew Raiden was coming once they showed the silhouettes, so not sure why people are surprised.

But people are focusing on the negative. How about some Black Manta hype? Hmmm!???

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I know this won't be a popular opinion, but all these people bitching about MK characters in Injustice reminds me about how much I bitched about horror movie characters in MKX. So I just can't feel sorry for you. I still love and play I2, but I'm just much more invested in MK universe, so this just isn't a bad thing to me. I'm happy for Raiden. Come at me.

At least MK characters come from another fighting game, and not horror movies.
I mean if you love MK that much why not just go play MKX?