What's new

Fighter Pack 2 Revealed for Injustice 2

ahh the in game one.. lol.. I never thought to look there I was looking at the images taken from the last frame of the reveal videos with all the contrast turned up so you can see the others.

Yeah that defiantly looks like the moon crown, for sure.
At least she's a DC character...They should add Killer Croc an Boomerang 2

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
I don't think the ears guy is hellboy) compare this silhouette to the Hellboy in the picture and you will see how skinny it is compared to the revealed character. Hellboy is that big silhouette next to Raiden. So the last pack is for sure Enchantress, atom, and either Rorschach (very likely, NRS is obsssesed with guests) or Constantine.
This guy says hi. Kinda fits the skinny silhouette to the right of Manta. We got Hellboy, so why not Abe? ;)

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
not that it matters bro but the year sfv came out 7 dlc characters were released which will actually be more than Inj 2 has this year so

not to mention that game will ultimately have like 20 dlc characters and inj is getting 9 and then dieing a few months shortly after lul
I thought it was 6 not including untamed furry Akuma but I was also counting Darksied too so... Yeah at the end of the day and a year or 2 from now it'll die like the rest of the games. So I'll give you the W on this one.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I heard Tekken has it's ssues too, I wouldn't call it god status.

We like WB/NRs just hate their shitty char choices.
Tekken has its issues yes but so do many other games. My point was the amount of dlc besides who is the dlc.

Also has long as they are relatively balanced like the rest of the characters (there share or equal amount of strengths & weaknesses) and play good I think at the end of the day that's all that matters.

I understand the hate or disappoint. It's hilarious to read some of this and even some getting kind of triggered but meh.

Ahh whatever.

The dlc is meh. The patches are the real meat & potatoes of this game which I find far more interesting then kinda wanting spawn.

But spawn would've been nice too:D

Nulak

http://www.youtube.com/user/Nulak
I really hope Raiden customization will save the look of the character, because well the one in the video looks ... stupid as hell.

Zero-Shift

B-List Hero
Gonna go out on a limb here for the last three DLC characters

-Atom
-Booster Gold
-Mera

There might be some bias here.

Atom seems to be a given based on the teeny tiny silhouette. Female Silhouette could very well be Mera and the shapes around the head area could very well be Mera's headdress. Relevancy clearly has little or nothing to do with who NR picks, but Mera is a FAR more prominent character in comics than Enchantress ever was.

Based on the character select scree, I'm assuming Hellboy is the top, leftmost slot. That leaves the bottom rightmost slot which seems to be throwing everybody for a loop. Just my take, but I see that outline and I see a high collar. Only DC characters I can think of with high collars are The Question, Rorschach, Constantine and Booster Gold. Of those four, Booster would be best for a fighting game imo. The first two bring nothing to the table. Constantine would be weird since from what I've read with him he's a trickster, strictly non-combat but they could make it work.

XCVIIDarkTruth

Evil bitch
I hope Fighter pack 3 contains
- Beast Boy
- Terra
-Enchantress
The majority of the roster are males which I don't mind but I do want a more balanced roster since I prefer female characters over male characters. I really hope beast boy gets added so we'll have another teen titan member which would be really cool. And the other 2 yeah they're 2 very cool women who I think would be a great addition to the game unlike Raiden and Hell Boy, hell boy I can tolerate but raiden ? He's just a waste of a character slot.

KCJ506

Noob
At this point, I think Mera would make more sense than Enchantress since it's been a year since Suicide Squad came out and the hype for it is pretty much dead now, whereas the characters for FP3 will likely be revealed in November. And since that's when Justice League comes out and Mera will have a role in it, it would be a good opportunity to promote it.