What's new

Fighter Pack 2 Revealed for Injustice 2

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
How can you guys be sure there will be a fp3? we all took kp3 for granted yet it never happened, Can this be all the dlc for injustice 2 and maybe mk11 will come sooner than expected?

RexxyC

what's done is done
That has nothing to do with it. It is a fact that WB is in charge regarding the DLC characters and they choose the ones that can be the best choices out of a marketing and financial standpoints. As for the horror movie-based game, Ed Boon might have said it (and he did hinted that he wanted to put Leatherface in the game in order to pay tribute to Gunnar Hansen, the original Leatherface who passed away) but WB also wanted themselves to put the horror movie-characters in the games like Freedy, Jason and Leatherface for the movies that wanted to promote, with both Predator and Alien being bonuses that they've might managed to get the rights to use these characters (as it was said above, Predator and Alien aren't owned by WB). It is the right choices in terms of marketing, and there more then enough fans, and not just casuals who like these characters in these games. Especially Alien and Predator being there. Not everyone is gonna like it, but these are the right choices.
there is no timeline where these characters where and i quote "the right choices". Just make a high budget Terrordrome game. Keep the stupid shit out of MK and Injustice.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
How can you guys be sure there will be a fp3? we all took kp3 for granted yet it never happened, Can this be all the dlc for injustice 2 and maybe mk11 will come sooner than expected?
It's been clearly marked out since you could preorder the ultimate edition that there are 9 DLC coming out, never mind the number of character slots on the Injustice website

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
there is no timeline where these characters where and i quote "the right choices". Just make a high budget Terrordrome game. Keep the stupid shit out of MK and Injustice.
It is the right choice for WB in terms or marketing, not everyone is gonna like it but it's not gonna change anytime soon.

Elder God

Power!

Ok the ''ears'' guy is Hellboy with yor coat and corns.
All leaks is BS, DLC pack 3 is Atom, Enchantress and Spawn, you Spawn fans can sleep in peace, the better will be reveald in the final, 4 guest chars like MKX,

Ok the ''ears'' guy is Hellboy with yor coat and corns.
All leaks is BS, DLC pack 3 is Atom, Enchantress and Spawn, you Spawn fans can sleep in peace, the better will be reveald in the final, 4 guest chars like MKX,
I don't think the ears guy is hellboy) compare this silhouette to the Hellboy in the picture and you will see how skinny it is compared to the revealed character. Hellboy is that big silhouette next to Raiden. So the last pack is for sure Enchantress, atom, and either Rorschach (very likely, NRS is obsssesed with guests) or Constantine.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
why is everyone saying enchantress... I rate her as zero likely. There is only 1 definite girl in the silhouettes and she is wearing a mini skirt or something. So we KNOW that will not be enchantress.

Aramonde

Noob
Black Manta im neutral on cause i dont know anything about the character. He does look cool tho.

I wasn't expecting Hellboy but i liked the movies a lot so im happy hes in.

I like Raiden in MK games but i dont want him in Injustice but since guest characters sell well hes in. At this point i dont give a fuck anymore and i know MK11 will have at least four guest characters. People just have to accept it.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
why is everyone saying enchantress... I rate her as zero likely. There is only 1 definite girl in the silhouettes and she is wearing a mini skirt or something. So we KNOW that will not be enchantress.
Skirt is all ripped up, and moon crown is visible.

Lmfao,sure bring on the dumb AF/OP guest characters already...Starfire and Redhood are great additions..SubZeros a waste enough with the crossovers and guest.It's the same shit every year NRS.It's like having Batman/Superman as a guest characters for Mortal Kombat since you added Scorpion for Injustice 1 & Sub for Injustice 2 it's fucking dumb.We tried the MK vs DC thing and it sucked.Stop doing it. >_>

Last edited:

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
ahh the in game one.. lol.. I never thought to look there I was looking at the images taken from the last frame of the reveal videos with all the contrast turned up so you can see the others.

Yeah that defiantly looks like the moon crown, for sure.
Yeah haha, it's a lot more clear in game.
I think that crown very much seals the deal, I mean there's a chance it could be another character, but I'm pretty sure.