What's new

Fighter Pack 2 Revealed for Injustice 2

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
As promised, fighter pack 2 has been revealed at Gamescom 2017.

The second wave of DLC characters was shown to include:

Raiden
Black Manta
And Hell Boy

Details weren't revealed as to when they will be available, but we'll be sure to let you know as soon as it's announced. There will, however, be a gameplay reveal of Black Manta this Sunday on Netherrealm's Twitch channel, so be sure to tune in at 4PM PST.

Last edited:
Not as hype as I had hoped for tbh :)

Manta seems appealing. The two others are meh ...

Did we just get Sektor, Raiden and Lobo?

Last edited:

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
3 characters ... only 1 from DC... nice work NRS.
  • Hellboy is a big surprise and I'm pretty hype.
  • Black Manta we knew was coming.. and I expect him to be awesome.
  • Radian is the guy NO ONE wanted. A 100% waste of a slot. 1 MK Guest is enough. I really hope we do not get another MK char in the next pack as well.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Hellboy >>>>>> Spawn, free. Love this. Best guest char NRS has ever done.

Raiden looks unbelievably dumb meanwhile.
Really wish I had a dislike button right now.

Nothing over Spawn. Get blocked.

Edit: I'm cool with Hellboy. NOT OKAY WITH FUCKING RAIDEN!!!! WHY!! NIGGA ANIT SHIT!! LITERALLY WE GOT BLACK ADAM FOR THIS SHIT. NO STATIC!!! NO BLACK LIGHTNING!!! W...T..A...F!!!

Yeah I'm salty as fuck. Lord Spawn so far is shafted again. Better be in FP3 or I quit. Didn't buy the DLC to play fucking MK. Don't try to make up for MKX mistakes with Inj2. MAFUCKER ANIT EVEN A HERO OR VILLAIN! JUST GETS EVERYONE FAVORITE CHARACTERS KILLED, WORST LEADER EVER!!!!

I hope he's GawdDamn Trash.

Inb4 Raiden Top 3.

Fuck ya'll see ya'll at AB. Cunts.

*Crys in corner*

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Literally laughed out loud at Raiden, he looks hilariously stupid.

They're unsurprisingly going overboard with the guests - and Spawn will totally be in the third pack - but I'm semi-hype for Hellboy. At least he's a freaking comic book character.

very cool. Hyped AF for Black Manta and Hellboy was a real shock. Raidin is lame af, I really hoped the silhouette was a fake out. I guess Cage is in pack 3?

Also, someone at NRS should look up what a cigar looks like, as that cigarette makes Hellboy look like a 8 year old.