What's new

Do we really need KP3?

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
no. just no.

it happened from mk9 to inj, yes, but that was because mk9 was fundamentally flawed. that is not the case with mkx. i mean, there was still an mk9 Scene after injustice dropped, it even had another great evo showing. if the new patch really balances mkx well, mkx fans will stay on mkx, and injustice fans will play injustice. and people can also play both.
MKX is fundamentally flawed.

UGL Preon

The Casual God
Im scared as FUCK of a KP3. People wanted to drop the game because of Braindead Tanya and to a lesser extent original form Predator.

People have dropped the game because "Lol its Alien Isolation 2"

So if the last BIG patch includes KP3. Im scared to death to see what characters could do in THIS particular game.

If the options are Rain with a capture state bubble. Noob with his happy little helper, or Li Mei beinging the Mix Soup. Knowing that a new top character can come snowballing through on a last patch? No thanks guys

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
We dont need KP3 but an extra character for free is needed. Specifically because Prince is no longer with us. :(

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
TYM gets to pick the size of the banana if it happens.
Not the size of TYM. The size of the whole Earth, if KP3 happens. And while you eat banana, you'll have to sing the minions' song "Banana".

Somea2V

Thread Referee
Nein. Get the "balance patch" out and give us our new questionably, broken tier characters so we can finish up with this game and move on to I2.

-activates flame shield-

Tanno

Nein. Get the "balance patch" out and give us our new questionably, broken tier characters so we can finish up with this game and move on to I2.

-activates flame shield-
-activates EX Iceball-

Ja/Ναι/Yes/Oui/はい. There will be KP3 to get rid of KP2, except of Triborg and Tanya.

trufenix

bye felicia
I just cannot get over the fact that people in this starving ass omg why did they abandoned our game community would say no to more characters.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
I just cannot get over the fact that people in this starving ass omg why did they abandoned our game community would say no to more characters.
Because they're tired of the bullshit. They want this balance patch and then they don't care because they're just tired.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Nah fuck KP3. KP2 already shot MKX in the Chest and laughed at it as it feel to the ground. If they do KP3 it would just pick MKX back up and then shot it in the legs and laugh while KP2 watches.

But the important question is @Braindead If they release 1 new character are you still going to stick a Banana up your ass?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Nah fuck KP3. KP2 already shot MKX in the Chest and laughed at it as it feel to the ground. If they do KP3 it would just pick MKX back up and then shot it in the legs and laugh while KP2 watches.

But the important question is @Braindead If they release 1 new character are you still going to stick a Banana up your ass?
Hmm the deal was KP3...

But thinking about it, yeah, I would.

Not even 1 more character is coming.

Tanno

why people say always " this is the final patch" ? the said that a half year ago
If you mean TYM, then they just don't know about this. If you mean the NRS people, then it might be their wrongdoing, because of the whole shit happened with the whole kast, and I mean about ALL the bugs and glitches popping around in-game.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
No one liked the Kp2 characters.
what you saids no,one like the Kombat pack two characters?

thats untrue, What about Triborg Mustard Ketchup got there favorite characters, i got my Cyrax and CSZ, we have a hord of CSZ mains, and hella people in the cyrax thread dispite him being nerfed. and i have seen alot of Kung Lao players hope to Bo Rai Cho. LEatherface there are some finatics. and OMG what about alien, every fucking tournament the Top Player tier Whores all use alien, ewhen was the last time you didn't see an alien being played, anyways i don't agree that "no one liked KP2" it just can't be possible that no one liked it.

Just like there may be even 20 or 1000 people who don't want KP3 but from what ive seen on Twitter on Ed Boons page the Majority Want KP3. almost every Comment or post Ed makes has hella people saying KP3 Dammit.

Like i said there is no logical reason not to have it. some may go to Injustice, but there are many that will play both, and some that will only play MKXL. but people saying MKXL is dead are off there rocker that may only be true to there group of friends and themselfs. many are still playing MKXL and its still the most popular Game out. yeah there is Overwatch but For Fighters there is MKXL and some play KI or SF. from what i herd ewveryone was dissapointed with the new Street Fighter.

anyways, KP3 makes NRS/WB hella money, gives the players that want it someone to play, and odds are even the ones that don't want it will buy it if they still play MKXL. they have to learn the macthup so they have to buy it.

Saying it will unbalance the game is a very far stretch and can not be known untill release. not every character has been broken, thats a Steriotype that is false. Jason/Boraicho/LF/Triborg are not broken. Tanya and Alien was thats it though. saying it will cause unbalance does not mean anything. in fact it could promote more support to the game. in fact our upcomming patch however much i want it to fix everything. may not even, we could just repeat the proccess and just tier shift. In the peoples opinion that state KP3 will unbalance should have the same view on just Patch and done. we have had as much reason to believe that NRS will mess up the patch and cause unbalance again. so why not KP3?

Anyways id love characters to mess around with. Rain, Noob, Fujin, Frost. or Sindel, Sareena, Nightwolf, Kabal. or even Stryker, Sheeva.
Or what if we get Tag Kombat?
Or what if we get an Awesome Living Forest Stage (that would be dope).

Maybe they could change Blockbreaker to 1bar, and Buff AA's. who knows there could be so many cool shit to be added, Babalities, Freindships.

I fully believe NRS will surprise us with good shit to come. and i feel they have done there best to make the game great and honestly its the best game they have made. even though, MK1,MK2,MK3,UMK3,MK9 where all great in there own way.