Do we really need KP3?

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
For Jason;

Relentless Jason (Mobile skin)

8-bit Jason (NES game colors)

Kosplay Jason (Freddy Krueger colors)

and Leatherface only needs this;

8-bit Leatherface (Atari game/blue color alt.)

You know you want them. Bring on KP3.
I think Jason alt. Costume could be Michael Myers? That'd be cool?

Also for Leatherface maybe like a crazy killer clown with a chainsaw lol

Last edited:

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
I honestly don't care what you think lol

It's those four. #dealwithit
If you didn't care why'd you reply? I'm just stating the facts that you can literally use Jade's moveset basically in this game already so they aren't going to bring her in.

kantboy-2

Ripper
I never said people should pay for these alt. color 'skins'. Of course they should be free like the 'klassic ninja skins'

What's wrong with the images? I see them fine.

Komatose

The Prettiest
And also while not for console version, the Vita version of MK9 had alts for Kenshi, Skarlett and Rain.
Which version was more popular? What got played in tournaments? What sold more? Oh...

I am not sure why you are grasping for straws but the general idea of NRS not putting out DLC alts still stands.

And you spelled Skarlet wrong.

KCJ506

Noob
Which version was more popular? What got played in tournaments? What sold more? Oh...

I am not sure why you are grasping for straws but the general idea of NRS not putting out DLC alts still stands
I'm just saying dude. No reason to get so defensive. It's not that serious.

And you spelled Skarlet wrong.

I take it you aren't familiar with the concept of typos.

Komatose

The Prettiest
I'm just saying dude. No reason to get so defensive. It's not that serious.

I take it you aren't familiar with the concept of typos.
I mean, I'm not taking it that serious to be honest. You said something and I answered lol. And the second part was a joke. ;)

ExoticAbuse

★Two Hands★
I think so because I think that a lot of the community will not move forward with Injustice 2, they will try it and think it's fucking dumb just like a lot of Mortal Kombat 9 players when they played the first Injustice.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Skarlet Vita alt needs to be her primary costume in future games, that costume is way too good for NRS to skip it.