What's new

Discussion cR SonicFox's Top 5 Characters List (02/11/16)

Is Outlaw that bad? I saw Reo and Sonicfox using him in a koth and the character seemed to be able to hang with the competition. (But I'm no Erron Black expert.)
I am no pro player, but every time I fight someone decent using him it is an uphill battle. Sektor MU is brutal, Kitana is brutal, Jason, LF. Everyone low profiles the shiet out of him.hehe. Outlaw and Marksman (although I can not do a cancel in real match to save my life, so I might be a bit wrong here) are bad, but Gunslinger is very good.

Wigy

There it is...
Find it ridiculous how much people brown-nose top players.

what sonic said wasnt savage or anything lol.

Also sonic does make pretty bold and controversial claims that dont have a lot of backing.

Remember joker on injustice

Not that im disagreeing with his tier list or talking trash. Just people need to crawl out his ass.

Rabbit

thugs bunny

Also sonic does make pretty bold and controversial claims that dont have a lot of backing.

Not that im disagreeing with his tier list or talking trash. Just people need to crawl out his ass.
cutting someone down for dropping your name to try to validate their statement in a public forum is actually pretty savage.

most people tend to take the word of players with results over players with little or no results.
doesn't mean it's right or wrong in certain situations but that's the way things play out most of the time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ #nobrownnose

Wigy

There it is...
cutting someone down for dropping your name to try to validate their statement in a public forum is actually pretty savage.

most people tend to take the word of players with results over players with little or no results.
doesn't mean it's right or wrong in certain situations but that's the way things play out most of the time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ #nobrownnose
If someone who wasnt sonic fox had done it would it have got 50 likes and been quoted like 4 times saying like oooooooh savaaaage boooi, was my point

Rabbit

thugs bunny
If someone who wasnt sonic fox had done it would it have got 50 likes and been quoted like 4 times saying like oooooooh savaaaage boooi, was my point
if it was a person that was well known on the forums in the same situation with any known tournament player they would get roasted as well. don't know what other forums you've been on but that's just the way it goes.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.

this times a million. not even about defending tweedy or anything who gives a shit, just real cringey reading this thread