What's new

Castle Golf Fight Night #6 1/19/08 [Long Island, NY]

ill come how do i get there from Brooklyn do i take the train to 34th street then take the LI railroad then what? anybody knows.

I got a crappy regular camera that I can take video with.. it sucks though. I'll bring my stick and come down, see if anyone is there playing and I'll play :)

SPIC UNIT said:
ill come how do i get there from Brooklyn do i take the train to 34th street then take the LI railroad then what? anybody knows.
You'd take the train to ronkonkoma, then you'd have to take a taxi to the tournament location. Its a little bit of a drive from the train station.

So who is 100% going to go? I'm gonna stop down at least, and if I got no UMK people to play against then I'll just leave hahaha. Either way count me in 100% for at least an appearance :)

Tim Static

Adminerator
Frankiebonez said:
although I much rather play on the 360 with my stick and at the normal speed of UMK
LOL, hell yeah dude, hehe. It would be petty funny watching a bunch of older guys playin there DS's so seriously, lol.

styroteqe

Space Jockey
9.95 said:
Shock said:
I want to run a tournament at the Break in January, the Break's location is within 90 minutes of at least 30 players but I settle for 8 there lol.
Let me know when. I'll def. go and I'm sure that Styro will make the run with me.
I'm definitely down

styroteqe

Space Jockey
SPIC UNIT said:
take the LIRR to ronkonkoma.. if you arrange beforehand, I can probably pick you up from there... are you on AIM?

styroteqe said:
SPIC UNIT said:
take the LIRR to ronkonkoma.. if you arrange beforehand, I can probably pick you up from there... are you on AIM?

thanks man im down 100% im going with a friend

Well if myself, 9.95, mkvids dot net, LI maverick, SPIC UNIT and friend, and styrotege go we will have 6 UMK3 players there :D .

I'm 100% going either way. Who can bring gear? A 360 would be great, I MIGHT be able to get a TV to bring. I will definetly bring my nintendo DS too and my joystick for the xbox360.

styroteqe

Space Jockey
I've got a TV I can bring, I'm bringing my DS as well. I have a modded xb classic, but I don't have a 360... I'll bring a surge protector too for extra power goodness.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Frankiebonez said:
I guess I'll bring my DS too, although I much rather play on the 360 with my stick and at the normal speed of UMK
Dude, do you play online man? Are you in the DS code thread?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Sounds like you guys are building up something here. This makes me happy. :D

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
ya would be fun my wifes birthday though as i said , not a chance i could come to that............ Shock id drive you otherwise, you met her i wouldnt mess with her heheh

styroteqe said:
I've got a TV I can bring, I'm bringing my DS as well. I have a modded xb classic, but I don't have a 360... I'll bring a surge protector too for extra power goodness.
Excellent, if you bring a TV, and 9.95 can bring a 360 we can play some casuals or maybe even hold a small tourny or something.

I'm sure the other guys that are there playing would hop on some UMK3 too for a bit.

Anyone else bring anything or contribute to this in anyway?

Noob
I'm gonna bring my 360 and my DS as well. I can also bring my OG Xbox for any MK2 casuals anyone wants(in the form of Midway Arcade Treasures 2), plus I have the Killer Instinct emu on my xbox so we can play that too. I am not going to have my stick in time for the tourney though, but I have a Hori EX Turbo pad(basically an awesome mix of the 360 pad with a SNES directional pad).

I also spoke to Tim Static, Illegal Eagle and Crazy Dominican about coming out there, I hope some/all of them will make it. Lets make this as big as possible. I'll see what I can do to get some kind of recording device there, but not sure if I can get one. I'll work on another TV also.

MKF, I know you're in Staten Island, if you need a ride, let me know and I'll hook it up, I'm only 20 mins from SI. Would be great to get you there.

I can also bring my Sega Saturn so we can all point and laugh at MK2 and UMK3 on it...LOL

Noob
Shock said:
Sounds like you guys are building up something here. This makes me happy. :D
It's looking promising. It would be great if you could make it but def. next time.

LI_Joe

Noob
Shock, Its Joe from the break and NEC (human smoke). I live on LI and Ill be at this tourny for sure. Can you make that 7 good UMK7 players from LI hahaha. I did play at westbury nathans, space plex, funzone, I was all over LI at the ripe age of 10, 11. I used to play with Nit allll the time. Anyway I am always down for MK, tell em shock!

iloveu said:
Shock, Its Joe from the break and NEC (human smoke). I live on LI and Ill be at this tourny for sure. Can you make that 7 good UMK7 players from LI hahaha. I did play at westbury nathans, space plex, funzone, I was all over LI at the ripe age of 10, 11. I used to play with Nit allll the time. Anyway I am always down for MK, tell em shock!
Joe that I played at NEC? Damn your from LI huh, I didnt know that! I wish I would have known. My buddy Dave knew one of your friends, he worked at the Furniture store The Place on route 110 with him if I recall correctly.

I wish I knew of so many people from LI that still played, Maybe the made in NY guys will try and do another tourny or get a bunch to come down for casuals again :)