What's new

Castle Golf Fight Night #6 1/19/08 [Long Island, NY]

Noob
Frankiebonez said:
If you get there at 3pm I'll be there by 3pm.
Cool, then I'm shooting for 3pm. It could be a long one though... if we're holding off till 8ish or so for a tourney, that's ALOT of casuals.

Frankie, do you have any method to capture the games? Other than getting a VCR and connecting it, I don't. For that matter... does anyone who's going to be there have any capture method we can use?

I'm actually looking at buying an HD Camcorder this week lol. Not for this event solely but because I need a new camcorder since mine is busted.

So yea, I will probably have a way to record the fights.

iight guys im leaving with friends this friday at 3 30 am and will be in nyc around 5 or 6 then will take the subway and LIRR to Ronkonkoma Station and hopefuly styroteqe can pick us up at Ronkonkoma Station so we can get there.

Noob
Styroteqe's car is on the disabled list right now. If you want, once I get there and get settled, I'll give you my cell number and once you get to the train station I'll leave Styro and my g/f there to watch the stuff and I"ll come get you guys.

styroteqe

Space Jockey
9.95 said:
Styroteqe's car is on the disabled list right now. If you want, once I get there and get settled, I'll give you my cell number and once you get to the train station I'll leave Styro and my g/f there to watch the stuff and I"ll come get you guys.
it is?

styroteqe

Space Jockey
SPIC UNIT said:
iight guys im leaving with friends this friday at 3 30 am and will be in nyc around 5 or 6 then will take the subway and LIRR to Ronkonkoma Station and hopefuly styroteqe can pick us up at Ronkonkoma Station so we can get there.
how many friends? i know you had mentioned bringing another person with you.. i can probably fit 2-3 ppl in my car...

Noob
styroteqe said:
9.95 said:
it is?
Last we talked it was... guess it wasn't the 15 day disabled list though, more like on the inactive roster for the time being...LOL.

Right now we're looking at having quite a few people there for UMK. This is looking good. Great potential for a tourney.

styroteqe said:
SPIC UNIT said:
how many friends? i know you had mentioned bringing another person with you.. i can probably fit 2-3 ppl in my car...
i think its just 2 now

I dunno if I'm gonna have a camera, I might not be able to buy it this week I got a call from the shop doing work on my car and they needed 500 bucks for parts this week... so that puts my camera purchase back a little bit. I was gonna jump the gun anyway buying it (I actually planned on buying it next week or the week after). Soooo, unless some unforeseen circumstance comes up I probably wont have a camera.

Noob
Frankiebonez said:
I dunno if I'm gonna have a camera, I might not be able to buy it this week I got a call from the shop doing work on my car and they needed 500 bucks for parts this week... so that puts my camera purchase back a little bit. I was gonna jump the gun anyway buying it (I actually planned on buying it next week or the week after). Soooo, unless some unforeseen circumstance comes up I probably wont have a camera.
Well, it looks like we may have to do it the old fashioned way... set up the system through a VCR, put the VCR on record, and just record each match played. I'll see if I can dig up a working one... if not, then I don't know. If anyone has a working DVDR then we can do that too.

Noob
SPIC UNIT said:
whats does 1st place get?
I'm making 2 awards. I manage a trophy store and I'm going to make some great looking awards for the tournament. I wasn't planning on making it a money tourney(we're all already paying $10 to enter the venue), but let me know if we want to do anything differently.

Noob
Ok guys, here's the next thing I'm bringing. Each person from UltimateMK.com will be getting a personalized piece. I manage a store called Crown Trophy in New Hyde Park. One of our items are called Dog Tagz. They're not the most expensive, they are kinda cool though. I'm working on the artwork for them now. They will be on silver dog tags with either black engraving or on a black background with silver engraving. I may do a sample and post pics so we can choose. On the main side it will have the MK Dragon and the player's name/gamertag/whatever he/she wants. On the opposite side it will have something to identify us as ultimatemk.com players.

Suggestions about the latter part?

www.ultimatemk.com
official Long Island Rep! LMK

Noob
Pics of the Dog Tagz

Ok guys, here's the first sample of the Ultimate MK Dog Tagz that I'm making for the ultimatemk.com players. Let me know what you think. We also have room on the back for a little more engraving. I want to put something like:

Line 1 - ultimatemk.com
Line 2 - Long Island
Line 3 - ???

There is a very high chance of me going making it to this tournament on Saturday!

None fo you kow me ha, but styroteqe (Derek) does.

I'll be sure to bring my DS just in case.

-a.

Noob
spacemarine17 said:
There is a very high chance of me going making it to this tournament on Saturday!

-a.
If you make it, let me know. I will make you a Dog Tag.

styroteqe

Space Jockey
spacemarine17 said:

-a.
nice. bring your DS for some casuals, bitch.

Noob
We'll be doing casuals on the 360 as well...and if we can get another TV there we'll be doing casuals in MK2 and KI and maybe KI2.

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
9.95 said:
We'll be doing casuals on the 360 as well...and if we can get another TV there we'll be doing casuals in MK2 and KI and maybe KI2.
:shock:

Ok so what do I ave to do for one of those Dogtags?