What's new

Castle Golf Fight Night #6 1/19/08 [Long Island, NY]

Noob
RaiN said:
9.95 said:
We'll be doing casuals on the 360 as well...and if we can get another TV there we'll be doing casuals in MK2 and KI and maybe KI2.
:shock:

Ok so what do I ave to do for one of those Dogtags?
Well, I'm gonna have to talk to Shock about it. Maybe we can set up some kind of order system.

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
9.95 said:
RaiN said:
9.95 said:
We'll be doing casuals on the 360 as well...and if we can get another TV there we'll be doing casuals in MK2 and KI and maybe KI2.

Well, I'm gonna have to talk to Shock about it. Maybe we can set up some kind of order system.
Do I have to go to the tournament?

Tim Static

Adminerator
styroteqe said:
spacemarine17 said:
There is a very high chance of me going making it to this tournament on Saturday!

None fo you kow me ha, but styroteqe (Derek) does.

I'll be sure to bring my DS just in case.

-a.
nice. bring your DS for some casuals, bitch.
haha

those tags are purdy sweeet. I pay ca$h for one...

Noob
RaiN said:
9.95 said:
RaiN said:
9.95 said:

Are you close enough to come to either the Long Island Tourney on Saturday or the NJ Tourney next Saturday?

NobilityV3

Smalls deep.
9.95 said:
RaiN said:
9.95 said:
RaiN said:
9.95 said:

Are you close enough to come to either the Long Island Tourney on Saturday or the NJ Tourney next Saturday?
Let's see, I live in California, I'm grounded, I'm broke. So I guess I'm not getting one. :cry:

9.95 said:
I've gone to a handful of the tourns Castle Golf holds. They already have a KI cab there.

-a.

Noob
spacemarine17 said:
9.95 said:
I've gone to a handful of the tourns Castle Golf holds. They already have a KI cab there.

-a.
Either way I have it on my Xbox anyway. I fortunately also have converters for my xbox that allow me to use PS pads and the awesome Sega Saturn pad on it. Great for the CPS 2 games.

9.95 im prolly gonna bring a diff friend. Only thing is, he doesnt play MK hes from the Smash crowd. So I dunno if there are gonna be GC's with smash and shit or not, otherwise... I dunno.. I might get screwed outa going last minute. Doubt it tho.

quote]

If you make it, let me know. I will make you a Dog Tag.[/quote]

As awesome as those dog tags are, you don't have to make meone since It's not definite if i can make it out. I don't want to waste your time. But thank you anyway.

Apologies to styroteqe just in case. (haha he'll be pissed)

-a.

MK9

Noob
i should be there by 4, and im bringing my stick.

ill warn you now i am very very rusty and frankie says , since our last meeting of games about 12 yrs ago.

Noob
LI Maverick said:
So where are we suposed to go in order for the tournament? Is there gonna be a sign infront of castle golf entrance or what??
that I don't know... this is my first time at one of these. I think we're gonna try and get the tourney started somewhere around 6 or so. Later if necessary, but we want alot of casuals if we can get them.

Also, can somebody bring a Tripod?

I have a Digi cam that can take about 20 minutes worth of film. Which i think could cover some highlights of the night etc. Anyone got the orignial link to shoryuken to see where we all meet up?

Noob
Ok, last minute report on what I'll have there.

minimum of 1 TV. If someone has another, bring it.

360 plus 2 wired controllers. 1 is the Hori EX Turbo pad, the other is a Mad Catz.

original Xbox, modded, with alot of emulators on it. We can play the arcade KI, FBAXXX with all the CPS1 and 2 roms for some SFA casual. My xbox also has Midway arcade Treasures 2 on it so we can have some MK2 casuals or even a tourney if we want.

I have 2 recording devices. I need a tripod, so if someone has one, please bring it.

Dog Tagz are ready and I have a plaque each for the winner and finalist in the UMK3 tourney.

See everyone tomorrow(well, technically later today).

It was great all around. Awesome games, good fun. We got some nice stuff thanks to 9.95 and his contributions and Frankie won the gold.

One thing that made me laugh was frankie and his friend playing daytona. Jesus looked like they were gonna rip off the steering wheels... That and Friendshipping.. Lance? i think it was, and him immediatly just walking away. Like... :[

styroteqe

Space Jockey
LI Maverick said:
It was great all around. Awesome games, good fun. We got some nice stuff thanks to 9.95 and his contributions and Frankie won the gold.

One thing that made me laugh was frankie and his friend playing daytona. Jesus looked like they were gonna rip off the steering wheels... That and Friendshipping.. Lance? i think it was, and him immediatly just walking away. Like... :[
good matches Mav... nice to meet you.. we'll have to get our DS on sometime.. and when i get a 360, get some matches in on live

styroteqe

Space Jockey
Shock said:
Anything happen tonight?
I got assraped by iloveu, and spanked by LI Mav. played a lot of casuals against mkvids.

Definitely felt the pain of not having been able to practice as much. I've played MK about 3 times in the last month.. ahh well. good times though.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Great news guys, glad to hear some positive stuff for a change. Any idea when pics or vids will be up? Hopefully for the new guys it will breathe some interest into them so they will continue to go for a while.

styroteqe

Space Jockey
mkvids dot net said:
i should be there by 4, and im bringing my stick.

ill warn you now i am very very rusty and frankie says , since our last meeting of games about 12 yrs ago.

not that rusty man.. lol...

can't believe you can't remap the fucking buttons though. block on the right is silly. for me anyway.. ever since mk3 came out for the snes i've been mapping run to R...

i'm envious of your stick/custom xbox case. it's sweet. how long did that bad boy take you to build?

we've gotta get some MK:A on one of these days.