What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed in Xbox Live Downloadable Content Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komatose

The Prettiest
I'm going to hope that she's just a skin, be proved wrong and be salty. :cool:
Salty? I'll be glad if she's in the game period and she obviously is. She has around the exact amount of MB as Lobo so she isn't a costume so I'm sorry you like to deny facts. Again, she's a character. Stay free. :cool:

Yo i like that, and i wanna see more of stuff like that. For me, this could be like Lobo all over again: I gave next to no shits for that guy and thought he'd be a lame dude with Scorpion's spear or something, then his gameplay was shown and he looked like a genuinely fun character. If Batty plays like a BAMF, then I'll change from "no me gusta" to "me really really gusta".

I'm personally expecting her to have more bat tools in her arsenal, since Bruce n Dick only use like, a few in their entire move-set. I can totally see her using a Sonic Battarang similar to Jax's ground pound (not unblockable obviously, maybe unblockable as meter burn?) for space control, having an obvious karate attack like bat people should have (maybe a command grab takedown? Iono, I just love scooping fools), and some kinda rush punch attack (LBSH, it'd be hype if she just runs at a dude and goes nuts on them).
I'd also like this as an alt, as it'd confirm her for the most attractive female in the game :joker:

Eddyward

Noob
Salty? I'll be glad if she's in the game period and she obviously is. She has around the exact amount of MB as Lobo so she isn't a costume so I'm sorry you like to deny facts. Again, she's a character. Stay free. :cool:
I think he meant like, he's going to continue to hope that she's just a skin, and then he'll be proved wrong and be salty. I'm not sure, but that's how I read the sentence :X

Komatose

The Prettiest
Yo i like that, and i wanna see more of stuff like that. For me, this could be like Lobo all over again: I gave next to no shits for that guy and thought he'd be a lame dude with Scorpion's spear or something, then his gameplay was shown and he looked like a genuinely fun character. If Batty plays like a BAMF, then I'll change from "no me gusta" to "me really really gusta".

I'm personally expecting her to have more bat tools in her arsenal, since Bruce n Dick only use like, a few in their entire move-set. I can totally see her using a Sonic Battarang similar to Jax's ground pound (not unblockable obviously, maybe unblockable as meter burn?) for space control, having an obvious karate attack like bat people should have (maybe a command grab takedown? Iono, I just love scooping fools), and some kinda rush punch attack (LBSH, it'd be hype if she just runs at a dude and goes nuts on them).
I'd also like this as an alt, as it'd confirm her for the most attractive female in the game :joker:
Cassie is my favorite. <3

nymous

Noob
In my opinion.... Do I think Batgirl was a good choice? Honestly, no. I think they had a ton more options to chose from instead of picking another character from the Batman series. I mean, I love Barbara but I would have much rather preferred someone else. But, if they decide to put her in, then we have to deal with it. I think it is rather foolish to buy a game and then sell it because you don't like the extra dlc characters. If they never release Manhunter I'll be saltier than extra large fries, but I'll still play this game. I like it too much haha. Even though online isn't perfect and characters may not be balanced, I still enjoy it.

I'm more or less used to getting screwed over with dlc because many fans of Soul Calibur did not get to play as many of their favorite characters. Even though namco teased fans we never got dlc characters AT ALL. Even though I didn't get to play as my favorite character, I moved on to others and found enjoyment playing them. I really really hope Manhunters in. If he is, then I'm switching to him the day he is released. If not, then I'll stick with Aquaman and Green Arrow.

I mean, what if Manhunter wasn't favored like Batgirl but was still put in? I wouldn't want my favorite character to be hated on by everyone else, so we shouldn't do it to them. Even though I would rather see someone else, I think it is wrong to hate on others for being an advocate of their favorite character. (But they shouldn't be feeding salt to trolls LOL). As players, we pretty much have to accept whatever companies give to us, whether it be dlc characters or patches. If you don't like it then stop playing. Nobody is stopping you. If Barbara is in, so be it. If Manhunter isn't, so be it. If Scorpion is in it, rage first, then move on lol. Well, that's just my 2 pesos. Prayers for Manhunter

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
We should send this thread to Boon, Hector and Injustice game later when they are on, so they can see the consequences!! 52 pages of dissapointed fans...

We should send this thread to Boon, Hector and Injustice game later when they are on, so they can see the consequences!! 52 pages of dissapointed fans...
Trust me they know since they were leaked. They just refuse to comment because they know that they fucked everything up

Status
Not open for further replies.