What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed in Xbox Live Downloadable Content Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komatose

The Prettiest
Its the same on the injustice facebook. And twitter. And every gaming forum.

90% are against this.

Did you ever think that maybe, just maybe, it was a bad decision that most people don't like? Or are you incapable of thinking that people can have opinions, and a majority of people can have a consensus of opinion?
Cry more. Thank you.

oh don't start now.. you know what's ungrateful? putting MMH silhouette in the DLC to attract fans to buy it - coz you know many did because of that.
You know what's ungrateful? wasting space on Zod and Scorpion?
You know what's ungrateful - NOT giving a shit about what fans want!
The last one was the only thing that could be related to ungrateful.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Cry more. Thank you.

The last one was the only thing that could be related to ungrateful.
well enjoy that NRS d*** coz u'd just take every shit they'd give you... no offense but that's what it looks like here! I get it u love Batgirl but really telling people to stop complaining and that they are ungrateful is just stupid especially when you are a minority that is happy with it!

Komatose

The Prettiest
What exactly do you want? Do you want people to not have opinions? I hate this choice, I think its stupid as hell and think it will hurt sales because no one wanted this.

Do you want people not to form consensus?

Are you the thought police now or something?
I said you are ungrateful. That is my opinion of your opinion so you've been contradicting yourself since you've quoted me. And a lot of people wanted this. Me being one of them. Goodbye, person.

well enjoy that NRS d*** coz u'd just take every shit they'd give you... no offense but that's what it looks like here! I get it u love Batgirl but really telling people to stop complaining and that they are ungrateful is just stupid especially when you are a minority that is happy with it!
This post, really did not make any sense at all lol...

Chengler

Milky Holmes
I said you are ungrateful. That is my opinion of your opinion so you've been contradicting yourself since you've quoted me. And a lot of people wanted this. Me being one of them. Goodbye person.
You think I should be grateful? For what? Because they worked hard for this? I am not obliged to feel any way. I am able to think for myself. People can like this, or not like this.

Now, I get that you like this. You're free to do so. However, when the majority of people do not like something, you don't have the right to just tell them to 'get over it' or 'be grateful'.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
I said you are ungrateful. That is my opinion of your opinion so you've been contradicting yourself since you've quoted me. And a lot of people wanted this. Me being one of them. Goodbye person.

This post, really did not make any sense at all lol...
Let me make sense of it for you - you are one of those people that will be happy with any shit NRS gives you. Now you saying that 90 % of people playing this game is ungrateful is STUPID, coz that's the majority of opinions and u are insulting them. And that you should think twice before saying something like that on the majority's opinion!

Komatose

The Prettiest
You think I should be grateful? For what? Because they worked hard for this? I am not obliged to feel any way. I am able to think for myself. People can like this, or not like this.

Now, I get that you like this. You're free to do so. However, when the majority of people do not like something, you don't have the right to just tell them to 'get over it' or 'be grateful'.
Cool story, bro. Tell it again. By the way, I didn't say either of those things.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member

They worked hard on the game - WE BOUGHT it! I can't be more grateful than that!!
I am very UNgrateful of their choice of DLC which I am NOT going to buy and i hope it flops HARD, i think they got very lazy, so chose to do 2 copy characters and a character from MK they wouldn't really need to work hard on!

Komatose

The Prettiest
Let me make sense of it for you - you are one of those people that will be happy with any shit NRS gives you. Now you saying that 90 % of people playing this game is ungrateful is STUPID, coz that's the majority of opinions and u are insulting them. And that you should think twice before saying something like that on the majority's opinion!
Hmmm... I am not happy with Scorpion. Now your entire post is flawed. Move on. And I have insulted no one. If you think me saying people are ungrateful is an insult... Well, you need more schooling. I wasn't insulting anyone.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
I'm a little annoyed that when killer frost was announced we Captain Cold fans were called cry babies then told to get over it and now that a lot of people find out their character isn't in they are allowed to complain

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Hmmm... I am not happy with Scorpion. Now your entire post is flawed. Move on. And I have insulted no one. If you think me saying people are ungrateful is an insult... Well, you need more schooling. I wasn't insulting anyone.
lol and this is you losing the argument... i am not gonna argue with you anymore. You are insulting me thinking that i am ungrateful - we are the fans - we BOUGHT this fucking game - so don't even think about saying we are ungrateful just because we are not happy with their DLC choice!
and I am done - buh-bye

Komatose

The Prettiest
You did though. You're scolding me for being ungrateful, implying I need to be grateful.

You are implying that SOME people liking this is enough to mean that no one should hate it.
You are not worth my time anymore. Have fun weeping whilst the supposed "10%" who wanted this will be having fun when it comes out. :)

Komatose

The Prettiest
lol and this is you losing the argument... i am not gonna argue with you anymore. You are insulting me thinking that i am ungrateful - we are the fans - we BOUGHT this fucking game - so don't even think about saying we are ungrateful just because we are not happy with their DLC choice!
and I am done - buh-bye
There was no argument in the first place lmao. Buh-bye.

Komatose

The Prettiest
So, are you blind or just deluded?

Find me a gaming forum or form of social media where the majority of people are not pissed.
I fail to see how every casual gamer has a voice on every gaming forum or social media website. Again, have fun being that "90%". :)

I can't see how Scorpion would be unique. They will just import his move set from MK9 and adjust it to Injustice's control scheme, his super will probably be the Toasty! Fatality. And besides that Batman plays almost identical to Scorpion (save the teleport and the hellfire special moves) so there you go another batman clone

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
So, are you blind or just deluded?

Find me a gaming forum or form of social media where the majority of people are not pissed.
oh ignore the deluded soul. Let him/her be one of those rare happy people for this DLC - he/she doesn't matter - when 90 % is unhappy and NRS is and will get hatemail from the 90% and i am happy for that!!

Chengler

Milky Holmes
I fail to see how every casual gamer has a voice on every gaming forum or social media website. Again, have fun being that "90%". :)
So, you're deluded then.

Look at the reaction we had to Lobo.

Universally praised. No one was pissed. Everyone was happy.

You seem to think that there is this magical invisible 'majority' which don't have facebook, don't have twitter and don't post on video game forums ever. Well, to think that is delusion.

Komatose

The Prettiest
Just saying, there are other ways to express you being upset than hoping entire companies fail and get bashed on every website they are on. Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.