What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed in Xbox Live Downloadable Content Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mulder

King of Heroes
The hype is lost. I didn't care for Lobo's inclusion, as I'm not a fan of his character, but I enjoyed how his gameplay looked and I just might play him because of that alone. With Batgirl, I don't see how they could possibly give her something unique that Batman or Nightwing can't already do. I have no issue with Batgirl as a character, or any other member of the Batfamily that could've been added over her, but in terms of gameplay, I just don't see how they'll make her stand out as something other than Batman with tits/red hair/female voice.
That being said, if NRS does manage to impress for a second time, and actually make her look like a worthwhile addition to the game, then I'll shut up and hold that. I know there are some Batgirl fans on here, so if y'all would be so kind as to tell me what her trait could potentially be, or if I'm an ignorant ass and she really is extremely different from Bruce or Dick, I'm all ears :)

PS: the people that believe that picture with the silhouettes of 3 men in business suits and one guy with spikey wrist guards is legit need to get their eyes checked, because last time I saw them, Scorpion/Zod didn't wear that kinda stuff.
1. Black Adam and Sinestro give me faith that NRS'll make her awesome.

2. Uh.......what? We already are talking about the possibility of Zod the awful being a skin. Zod's chances are 50/50 it seems. The coin could fall on either side.

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
Either way, people will still get their refunds from Sony (I don't know about Microsoft) if they want to. No one expected Batwhore, Batbitch, Batskank, etc.

*Awaiting a reply from the Batbitch clan screaming salt.* Oh, and if it's Morbid, a fat man along side the message.
Have some fries:

BGMD

Noob
PS: the people that believe that picture with the silhouettes of 3 men in business suits and one guy with spikey wrist guards is legit need to get their eyes checked, because last time I saw them, Scorpion/Zod didn't wear that kinda stuff.
Well, it is legit. It is used as official advertisement for current season pass.
Why put render that is unmistakably MMH silhouette minus the cape?
Only question remains, is it for teasing or baiting?

Mulder

King of Heroes
Well, it is legit. It is used as official advertisement for season pass.
Thing is it's a bit to complex for a troll.........that's..........really extreme. Game data trolling? Yeah. Grodd's feature in the credits? Yeah. Boon in general? Yes.

Element_

The First Element
lets be fair , if BatGirl is a DLC the chances of Poison Ivy being added fall , another Batman character.

Virgo Vertigo

Gas Powered Stick!!!
-_- I should have expected something like this. So many other characters and they have to include Batgirl? 5 Batman characters already do they really need to add another? I really hope that Scorpion won't be included...seriously.

2. Uh.......what? We already are talking about the possibility of Zod the awful being a skin. Zod's chances are 50/50 it seems. The coin could fall on either side.
lol this thread moves hella fast, before I replied here, I saw the silhouette pic brought up again, so I assumed people were thinking it was legit.

The way I see it, people could've already guessed how Shazam and Black Adam could've been different from each other, or Sinestro and GL. I remember when I was lurking here, people were all "oh man, black adam hype! He should have moves like brutally slamming you to the floor then yelling SHAZAM and a huge thunderbolt strikes yo chest! AH HYPE!", and Sinestro was obviously going to be given weapons like axes or swords or whatever the hell he uses (i don't play that character at all lol), while GL uses military weapons or fancy over-the-top shit. But in this case, all I've been seeing is people either being excited or salty about her inclusion alone. I haven't seen anybody say how crazy special her moveset potential could be. Again, if I'm super wrong and she can do something that Batman or Nightwing can't, then I wanna hear it.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Even Boon himself aknowledged countless times than Martian Manhunter was heavily requested. Yet they refuse him to make him DLC because apparently some scumbag from WB/DC somehow thought that Zod or Batgirl would sell more...
Which then why the fuck would Lobo be in..............Lobo is not that well liked. If NRS would've chosen anyone it would've been MMH. Zod might be a part of another skin pack. Who knows.

Which then why the fuck would Lobo be in..............Lobo is not that well liked. If NRS would've chosen anyone it would've been MMH. Zod might be a part of another skin pack. Who knows.
Lobo is also popular.

This further leads me to believe a second wave of DLC will come, with our precious Martian Manhunter included.

Well, it is legit. It is used as official advertisement for current season pass.
Can I be serious here? That image totally looks like someone just took the 4 placeholder silhouettes and then modified one to look like MMH so they can say "Hey guys look, MMH confirmed as DLC we all got our wish! =D". You don't see the spikes on the wrist of any of them in the advertised pic, it's just silhouettes.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Lobo is also popular.

This further leads me to believe a second wave of DLC will come, with our precious Martian Manhunter included.
I just........*shrugs*. Lobo always was second. Rain wasn't saved for possible second DLC. It just makes no sense to me.

I can't explain this...maybe the WB/DC people thought he would sell more because he has a cult following from the 90s. What bothers me is that apparently they were talked out of putting MMHunter in the game, not only in the starting roster but in the season pass as well

Even Zod may not be popular. While he will be the main villain in the man of steel movie, it's not guaranteed that people will like him, think about Ra's from Batman Begins...

And I doubt Zod will be a skin, he was listed as a seperate character in the leaked game data

Status
Not open for further replies.