What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed in Xbox Live Downloadable Content Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Trust me they know since they were leaked. They just refuse to comment because they know that they fucked everything up
I hope they get A LOT of hate mail.... maybe than they'll think twice before fucking with the fans and trolling so bad like doing 2 unofficial polls - where in 1 Batgirl loses to PG and SG, and another one MMH vs ZOOM with neither of them being in yet... (where MMH DESTROYED ZOOM)
And making an MMH silouette in their stupid DLC thing!!
I hope they really get the hatemail of their lives!!!

Alexandru Pascu

XBLGT:LordR3van90
Just announce (Mortal Kombat) Scorpion so I can have a secondary :). I say take whatever is given to you and be happy; it's very difficult to please every single person out there and having something is better than having nothing.
You my good sir are onto something there. If say they were to put any MK character in Injustice I'd be offended if it were anyone other than Scorpion!

I've been checking some gaming forums for the past few hours and of course their Facebook and twitter accounts and the amount of hatemail they're receiving is ridiculous. Of course they will ignore everyone and when batgirl, scorpion and zod get announced Boon will just say that everyone was asking for them and they listened to the fans

we don't know if we will get any more DLC characters seeing that mk9 only got 4
Don't you think it'd be fucking stupid if we didn't get a second wave?
From what I heard, NRS would've had a second wave of DLC for MK9, but perhaps WB told them to start their next project before they could even think about creating a second batch.

Maybe this time it'll be different?
That comic is hillarious.
Green Lantern's hamburger offering is the best.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
From what I heard, NRS would've had a second wave of DLC for MK9, but perhaps WB told them to start their next project before they could even think about creating a second batch.

I agree and hope you are right man

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
I've been checking some gaming forums for the past few hours and of course their Facebook and twitter accounts and the amount of hatemail they're receiving is ridiculous. Of course they will ignore everyone and when batgirl, scorpion and zod get announced Boon will just say that everyone was asking for them and they listened to the fans
And to that i will post just all the polls on internet - where btw in all of them MMH won by miles...

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member

Green Lantern's hamburger offering is the best.
wait what's the point of making characters out of their asses than doing a second wave to calm the fans down? coz i think they are ok with their choices and they won't do it just because fans aren't happy

Alexandru Pascu

And to that i will post just all the polls on internet - where btw in all of them MMH won by miles...
Not sure what reaction you're going for that but I wouldn't expect much out of it. I'm a bit bummed about the prospect of no MMH in the first wave of DLC but Lobo, Scorpion and Zod I'm quite psyched about. Batgrl's a bit meh but not too upset about her either. And besides we don't even know for sure about the last 2 choices. It's just a case of hoping for the best but expecting worst. And the worst can't be that bad considering we'll at least get Scorpion

wait what's the point of making characters out of their asses than doing a second wave to calm the fans down? coz i think they are ok with their choices and they won't do it just because fans aren't happy
I think I can come up with a reasonable explanation for this bullshit:
WB, DC, or NRS think that if they give us the heavy-hitter DLC characters, like Martian Manhunter and Power Girl, all the casuals won't want to buy the rest of the DLC.

NRS/WB/DC: "Guys, buy our DLC pls."
Casuals: "No wai, I gots my Mawshun Manhunta and Power Titties nao. I don't needz no more DLC."

NRS/WB/DC: ;_;

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
God, you guys are awfully bitchy.

Can't wait to check her out, wonder how they'll make her different from Batman.

What the hell are you on about? 2 of FOUR DLC characters have been 'confirmed' and you're pissing your pants that MMH hasn't been confirmed yet?
can't tell if you're naive or just plain dumb

Alexandru Pascu

I think I can come up with a reasonable explanation for this bullshit:
WB, DC, or NRS think that if they give us the heavy-hitter DLC characters, like Martian Manhunter and Power Girl, all the casuals won't want to buy the rest of the DLC.

NRS/WB/DC: "Guys, buy our DLC pls."
Casuals: "No wai, I gots my Mawshun Manhunta and Power Titties nao. I don't needz no more DLC."

NRS/WB/DC: ;_;
That surprisingly makes sense... Dammit stop spewing reasonable blasphemy!

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Not sure what reaction you're going for that but I wouldn't expect much out of it. I'm a bit bummed about the prospect of no MMH in the first wave of DLC but Lobo, Scorpion and Zod I'm quite psyched about. Batgrl's a bit meh but not too upset about her either. And besides we don't even know for sure about the last 2 choices. It's just a case of hoping for the best but expecting worst. And the worst can't be that bad considering we'll at least get Scorpion
lol i don't know about you but the worst of them for me IS Scorpion - if i want to play as him i'll play the 9 games they did before Injustice or i'll wait to have MK10 thank you very much! This as much as i love MK is a DC game they had no right putting their posterbitch in it - he has no relevance, and is a wasted slot in this game. We never needed a guest character coz DC is VAST, so many characters like MMH who didn't make it and they put Scorpion instead who has nothing to do with DC.
Zod is just another regime Superman
and Batgirl is kind of a Batman with tits.
You know what i think? i think after Lobo they got LAZY!! and took the easy way out COPY characters which i will never forgive.. I am so fucking dissapointed in them (and this comming from a fan who thought that NRS was, is and will always be the best fighting game company)

They did great with MK9 DLC, Kenshi and Rain were the two most requested characters and they made it into the game, Skarlett was ok too, Freddy was horrible but not many people complained because all the essential characters were already in.

Now everyone except Lobo feels like a waste. Had they got MMH, Black Canary, Black Manta in the main game, I would not complain because the main roster would feel complete. Actually be thankful guys that WB let them do Lobo, we may have gotten Robin or Sipergirl instead

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
They did great with MK9 DLC, Kenshi and Rain were the two most requested characters and they made it into the game, Skarlett was ok too, Freddy was horrible but not many people complained because all the essential characters were already in.

Now everyone except Lobo feels like a waste. Had they got MMH, Black Canary, Black Manta in the main game, I would not complain because the main roster would feel complete. Actually be thankful guys that WB let them do Lobo, we may have gotten Robin or Sipergirl instead
I don't even think that they did rain and kenshi to satisfy the fans right now, i think they did it coz they didn't have much character choices left so they thought oh fuck it, we might as well do it!
I don't think they give a shit about what fans think, no company does... it was just proven yesterday

Alexandru Pascu

lol i don't know about you but the worst of them for me IS Scorpion - if i want to play as him i'll play the 9 games they did before Injustice or i'll wait to have MK10 thank you very much! This as much as i love MK is a DC game they had no right putting their posterbitch in it - he has no relevance, and is a wasted slot in this game. We never needed a guest character coz DC is VAST, so many characters like MMH who didn't make it and they put Scorpion instead who has nothing to do with DC.
Zod is just another regime Superman
and Batgirl is kind of a Batman with tits.
You know what i think? i think after Lobo they got LAZY!! and took the easy way out COPY characters which i will never forgive.. I am so fucking dissapointed in them (and this comming from a fan who thought that NRS was, is and will always be the best fighting game company)
While I have no beef with your arguments as they are valid concerns and I can see why you'd be upset about them, I'd be interested to see how they adapt Scorpion to the Injustice mechanics. I might be extremely lenient here but the game is already amazing and I finally got the chance to feel like I truly am playing as Superman without him holding back. They have done a good job with this game and it seems like it's building up quite a following so I'm more then content with what we've got now. Due to this I have no doubt they'll support it further. Granted if I were in your place and my fave character had been left out is probably have my knickers in a twist too. Hope they do good on all their hints and we get MMH and he gets a super cool move like shapeshift into a dragon like he did in the JLU animated series.

Chengler

Milky Holmes
Speak for yourselves, lol. I've never seen so much bitching in my life. I thought the noob nerf-demanders were bad, but this has just surpassed them. Ungrateful children.
Its the same on the injustice facebook. And twitter. And every gaming forum.

90% are against this.

Did you ever think that maybe, just maybe, it was a bad decision that most people don't like? Or are you incapable of thinking that people can have opinions, and a majority of people can have a consensus of opinion?

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Speak for yourselves, lol. I've never seen so much bitching in my life. I thought the noob nerf-demanders were bad, but this has just surpassed them. Ungrateful children.
oh don't start now.. you know what's ungrateful? putting MMH silhouette in the DLC to attract fans to buy it - coz you know many did because of that.
You know what's ungrateful? wasting space on Zod and Scorpion?
You know what's ungrateful - NOT giving a shit about what fans want!

Status
Not open for further replies.