What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed in Xbox Live Downloadable Content Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
'Cause we all know it's entirely off the table Zod is just a skin.....god are you guys annoying sometimes. No offense to the people not being totally pessimistic.
To be fair. I honestly think Zod will be a character. I don't think they will abandon the Manhunter though. :16Bit

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
I think NRS should really consider this:
1) Dont make pre-made DLC, that's that stupid money grubbing shit
2) NEVER AGAIN make own decisions on DLC characters, their should be a poll opened for DLC characters, and the top ones get made!
Clearly you have no idea about what video games truly are.. And that's okay.. But if you are a gamer it is an important lesson to learn..
1) CASH IS KING
2) NRS has mad a licensed game from WB studios and DC comics- NRS is not the be all/ end all of DLC addition or subtraction... In fact, WB and DC hold more of the cards than NRS.

So.. In the two points of education above you can see why they would chose popular and well known characters (mainly with some type of lucrative tie-in (upcoming movie, hot, new comic series) than some cool, obscure character that a hundreds of comic fanboys are in love with.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I just can't believe that. NRS wouldn't make 3 risky character choices for one pack. Lobo wasn't even to highly requested and he has as many haters as he does lovers. It just wouldn't make sense.
I have trusted the list since day 1. I am not going to doubt it now. He has a high chance of being a costume; however, he also has an equally high chance of being his own character. It is 50/50.:16Bit

Chill man... Batman's Rogue Gallery and characters are more well known than much of the DC Universe.. Thank you 6 movies. Not bashing anyone else.. But notoriety = more money.. And I think we can all agree.. More money is good. So instead of being ass hurt that Flash's meanies didn't get in... Enjoy whooping up on your loathed Batman cast!
8 movies. Unless you're not counting the Adam West movie and the Adam West-like Batman & Robin...which I wouldn't blame you for doing.

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
Lobo came out on XBL a month before he came out. I'd assume Batgirl would be the same. Also straws? You mean an obvious movie promotion not working as one because by then it would've been weeks since the movie came out?
Zod is among one the first three to be found within the game files and MMH and the rest wasn't found until later.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Zod is among one the first three to be found within the game files and MMH and the rest wasn't found until later.
So his costume data would come first...... I'm certain that's it. If I'm wrong anyone who disbelieved me and was right I will lsit all your names in a post and say that I was wrong and you were right. I am just entirely confident that MMH is in the game.

Mulder

King of Heroes
I really enjoy all of your rationale. Thank you for being my lighthouse in this sea of turmoil and disgust.
Your welcome. :) Oh BTW if we can use MvC3 as an example........Hawkeye was left out...........guess who got in the next edition of the game.............

trufenix

bye felicia
Its still going. . . it's still going! C'mon guys, 50 pages of sodium before bed. Lets get more like batshit insane ones, like, lets go set NRS on fire, or this is going to be the death of Injustice or some insane conspiracy like the writer of New 52 Batgirl is Steve Beran's second cousin or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.