What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed in Xbox Live Downloadable Content Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I mean at least if they weren't gonna make him playable you would expect them to have enough respect for him to make him a badass transition, interaction or something - but no - he is forever doomed as a floating watcher! FUCK FUCK FUCK! I AM HATING NRS RIGHT NOW!
At least he's in the game. I'm still waiting for those Beast Boy, Terra and Starfire cameos they promised us.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Also if Batgirl comes out in June, Zod would come out in July.....that makes NO sense. That's a full month after. Wouldn't Zod come out in June not July?
True. Unless they wait the month after. The promotional would be killed though. So he makes more sense as a skin. :16BitI am just not totally convinced.

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
I dont care, there is waaaaaaay too much batman for me, I mean seriously in the game I think he's the only one you play as twice in the story, and in that battle tourney or whatever people actually said He would beat Superman I mean what the actual fuck do you have to be smoking to think that? Don't give me that cop out of oh Batman has kryptonite in his stupid utility built, get the fuck out of here the dude magically has whatever he needs in that god damn belt. The dude has NO POWERS, none! He ain't no damn god among us, he's a fucking dude with money that took extreme karate classes. Don't get me wrong I like Batman but God damn he is all over this game!!! Needs more Flash and GL..maybe aquaman too
Chill man... Batman's Rogue Gallery and characters are more well known than much of the DC Universe.. Thank you 6 movies. Not bashing anyone else.. But notoriety = more money.. And I think we can all agree.. More money is good. So instead of being ass hurt that Flash's meanies didn't get in... Enjoy whooping up on your loathed Batman cast!

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
At least he's in the game. I'm still waiting for those Beast Boy, Terra and Starfire cameos they promised us.
Story expansion? Haha. I heard that Terra is the one throwing rocks at Slade. Not sure if it is true though. :16Bit(There cameo was when Cyborg said they all died muhahhahha)

Mulder

King of Heroes
True. Unless they wait the month after. The promotional would be killed though. So he makes more sense as a skin. :16BitI am just not totally convinced.
Also the silhoutte.....people are saying "IT'S A TROLL" but that's........a really extreme troll. It's just not a troll. Putting something in the game code? That's a troll. Putting a false silhoutte hoping fans would find it and correctly guess it? That's a really odd and complex troll.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Chill man... Batman's Rogue Gallery and characters are more well known than much of the DC Universe.. Thank you 6 movies. Not bashing anyone else.. But notoriety = more money.. And I think we can all agree.. More money is good. So instead of being ass hurt that Flash's meanies didn't get in... Enjoy whooping up on your loathed Batman cast!
I hate no member of the Batman cast. I just beat on Superman. :16Bit

Suzumebachi

For hearts long lost and full of fright
Oh, I think they meant "mentioned as 'other dead Titans' in the bio of Cyborg and Raven in the Armory" kind of cameo.

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
Also if Batgirl comes out in June, Zod would come out in July.....that makes NO sense. That's a full month after. Wouldn't Zod come out in June not July?
You really grasping at straws aren't you?
And are these even a confirmed released dates?

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Also the silhoutte.....people are saying "IT'S A TROLL" but that's........a really extreme troll. It's just not a troll. Putting something in the game code? That's a troll. Putting a false silhoutte hoping fans would find it and correctly guess it? That's a really odd and complex troll.
Or NRS is simply sadistic...:16Bit

Obviously it's not all about money because NRS saw how many people requested MartianMH and where is he? Floating in the back of one measly map looking like that instigator who starts fight in a high school

Mulder

King of Heroes
Obviously it's not all about money because NRS saw how many people requested MartianMH and where is he? Floating in the back of one measly map looking like that instigator who starts fight in a high school
'Cause we all know it's entirely off the table Zod is just a skin.....god are you guys annoying sometimes. No offense to the people not being totally pessimistic.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
DC isn't pushing him in the comics. So they figured he wouldn't make any money. Idk?:16Bit

Status
Not open for further replies.