What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed in Xbox Live Downloadable Content Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I mean at least if they weren't gonna make him playable you would expect them to have enough respect for him to make him a badass transition, interaction or something - but no - he is forever doomed as a floating watcher! FUCK FUCK FUCK! I AM HATING NRS RIGHT NOW!
I don't know. Being a transition would kill his chances I think. :16Bit

Mulder

King of Heroes
I mean at least if they weren't gonna make him playable you would expect them to have enough respect for him to make him a badass transition, interaction or something - but no - he is forever doomed as a floating watcher! FUCK FUCK FUCK! I AM HATING NRS RIGHT NOW!
Mikayel I can assure you he'll be in. If not then I'll buy you a DLC pack.

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
Also guys this isn't like Black Canary or Red Hood being left out who are admittedly niche but amazing. MMH is a staple of JL history. Not to mention NRS isn't stupid. They put Rain in for a reason. To make money. Why would they leave out a JL member? To make money. Why would they risk Man of Steel not doing good? For that matter why not have him free like the Arrow skin and just do some changes rather then go through a whole new process of character building. Nothing makes sense about Zod.
Oh for gods sake, it makes enough sense for Zod if Batgirl is in. If they can make a whole moveset for Batwhore than they can for Zod.

Alfred would be the most unique character in the game. Don't deny it. Only Starro is more unique. :16Bit
I dont care, there is waaaaaaay too much batman for me, I mean seriously in the game I think he's the only one you play as twice in the story, and in that battle tourney or whatever people actually said He would beat Superman I mean what the actual fuck do you have to be smoking to think that? Don't give me that cop out of oh Batman has kryptonite in his stupid utility built, get the fuck out of here the dude magically has whatever he needs in that god damn belt. The dude has NO POWERS, none! He ain't no damn god among us, he's a fucking dude with money that took extreme karate classes. Don't get me wrong I like Batman but God damn he is all over this game!!! Needs more Flash and GL..maybe aquaman too

KCJ506

Noob
Explain to me what makes more sense.

"We should have another Batman character, since the franchise and characters are so popular, so our DLC might sell marginally better and then that's it in terms of sales"

or

"We should have a character that doesn't have as solid a fanbase as we'd like so we can give them more exposure. Sure we may lose a bit in DLC sales but could have long term buyers of a comic/character they may not have been interested in before"?

This "she's popular so she'll sell" is not valid IMO as, sure, she'll sell but so would others and them being included could bring in more fans.
In a way this applies to me. There were characters in fighting games I wasn't too familiar with beforehand and their inclusion in those games made me a fan. For instance, before the SSB games, I wasn't familiar with Captain Falcon, Ness, The Ice Climbers, or the Fire Emblem characters. Their inclusion inspired me to download their games off the Virtual console.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
I dont care, there is waaaaaaay too much batman for me, I mean seriously in the game I think he's the only one you play as twice in the story, and in that battle tourney or whatever people actually said He would beat Superman I mean what the actual fuck do you have to be smoking to think that? Don't give me that cop out of oh Batman has kryptonite in his stupid utility built, get the fuck out of here the dude magically has whatever he needs in that god damn belt. The dude has NO POWERS, none! He ain't no damn god among us, he's a fucking dude with money that took extreme karate classes. Don't get me wrong I like Batman but God damn he is all over this game!!! Needs more Flash and GL..maybe aquaman too
ok you are my favorite poster!!!
People are so ignorant thinking batman can beat anyone - he has a contingency plan!
Fuck Batman and his stupid ass Contingency plan!

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
But over MMH......all for a movie tie in? You do know MMH would get a ton of money. That's a huge risk to take just to try to promote a movie which would've already come out by then for weeks.
Man of Steel has already had early screenings and it received good reviews, scorpion should be replaced if anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.