What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed in Xbox Live Downloadable Content Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
To further your point and mine...
UMvC3--- Fans screamed for and Capcom producers wanted Gambit in... Marvel said NO!

Good ole Cajun is left in MvC2..
why would DC let NRS put Scorpion instead Martian Manhunter who is a pretty important character in the DCU and for whom injustice would be great promo

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
To further your point and mine...
UMvC3--- Fans screamed for and Capcom producers wanted Gambit in... Marvel said NO!

Good ole Cajun is left in MvC2..
why would DC let NRS put Scorpion instead Martian Manhunter who is a pretty important character in the DCU and for whom injustice would be great promo
And goodnight people! see u tomorrow :D

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
And goodnight people! see u tomorrow :D
*sigh*
I do not know the terms of the contract between WB/DC and NRS..

However Scorpion is NRS property.. Therefore they need not seek any approval to add him or any NRS property for that matter... Specially if it is as an "extra".

Mulder

King of Heroes
What? With the Brazilian list? Pleasing? To me maybe... not to everyone else. :16Bit
Same list that left off Lobo......just saying. We have our Batgirl so we can trash the list now! :D But yeah I still call bullshit on Zod being a character. Not like Joker Goon #42 was a character ((Nope totally not reffing a Sentinel being playable in MvC3 nope not at all))

Status
Not open for further replies.