What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed in Xbox Live Downloadable Content Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
She's one of the most popular DC chars of all time and has made a nice chunk of change for DC. She also has her own comicbook in New 52. Clearly doesn't belong in a FG. Cause clearly, the 1 online poll makes up EVERYBODY who bought the game, obviously
she doesnt belong because theres literally nothing she can do that Batman and Nightwing cant, the only member of the Batman family who should have been included because he fights completely different than them he also has his own ongoing and his Batman animated movie was one of DC's best selling animated ever...try again. there are other females to choose from that arent batman lite

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
She's one of the most popular DC chars of all time and has made a nice chunk of change for DC. She also has her own comicbook in New 52. Clearly doesn't belong in a FG. Cause clearly, the 1 online poll makes up EVERYBODY who bought the game, obviously

Again, popularity should only account for so much. When she's the 7TH Batman character then it might be time to look at OTHERS with a New 52 book that could use some exposure like an Animal Man.

Edit: Not to mention she doesn't bring much new to the table.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Uhh, you mean, a more original character with more move potential would have been worse....?
I mean a more boring character who tops the charts on lameness would be worse, the only thing she has going for her thats "original" is her powers which would suck in a fighting game anyway

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
she doesnt belong because theres literally nothing she can do that Batman and Nightwing cant, the only member of the Batman family who should have been included because he fights completely different than them he also has his own ongoing and his Batman animated movie was one of DC's best selling animated ever...try again. there are other females to choose from that arent batman lite
You don't know Cassandra Cain. She can do a lot of stuff Batman cant. Just saying. :16Bit

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
lol i bet your one of those people who cried when killerfrost was announced... why not? batgirl's new 52 is badass gail simone for life.
didnt cry but that was the first bad choice NRS made, we all know captain cold was the better choice but frost got in for no other reason than her being female...shit like that ruins games. MvC3 sucked because of the characters mostly

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
I was actually going to buy the season pass soon... but ummm.. Don't play any of the flashpoint skin characters and now we have a confirmed character I don't want to play. I'll wait for you guys to discover shit and impress me. I'm just hoping Scorpion and Zod are no next.. please.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?

KCJ506

Noob
Apparently they had to keep the tradition of not putting in the most requested character in fighting games.

MVC3 - Megaman
Playstation All-Stars - Crash Bandicoot and Spyro The Dragon
Injustice - Martian Manhunter

I'm guessing they'll save Martian Manhunter and more popular requested character for a sequel of Injustice. I'm fine with this. Guess Zod and Scorpions are pretty much confirmed also.
And who knows how long it'll take for the sequel to even come out. NRS next game is most likely a next gen MK.

tazzmission

Banned
look i may have not read much batman but i can honestly say people had other charachters in mind over batgirl so lets not pretend her iconicness has anything to do with it because in the end nobody honestly would have thought batgirl would make the roster. the reason why she is in is to even out the female roster .

hell i suggested the huntress vixen mera, medusa fatality but nooooooo seeing as non comic readers only know of batman they think he and everyone involved with him ( robin batgirl) are the only heros in dc.

and again thats why i say i used to be a big dc supporter but if you dont grow your other heroes it makes your industry look bad.

this is why marvel is not only kicking ass in the comic department but also the movie department

Status
Not open for further replies.