What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed in Xbox Live Downloadable Content Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope someone from NRS is reading all this (or any comments regarding this, the feedback is pretty much the same everywhere on all sites.) and are realising how badly they have let down the community backing their game.
Considering 90% of the fanbase seem to really hate the fact that Batgirl's DLC.

NapoleonComplex

Worst Injustice Player
No, apparently consumers are allowed to complain no matter what, no matter how great of a job NRS did, your a moron if you defend them (even though they are clearly trying to make money and profit, but kids don't see it that way, they want their toys or they will cry). Don't even bother, they want their personal favorites or "DERRR NRS SUXORS". Just look at the last few pages
Stop coming to read the posts if you don't want to see complaining. And yes, consumers have a right to complain. ALWAYS. It's not just bitching as we're paying for it. The game is not a charity and NRS is out to make a profit. Anyone with a brain would be able to see that. It's an online forum, buddy. It's full of opinions. Deal with it.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Stop coming to read the posts if you don't want to see complaining. And yes, consumers have a right to complain. ALWAYS. It's not just bitching as we're paying for it. The game is not a charity and NRS is out to make a profit. Anyone with a brain would be able to see that. It's an online forum, buddy. It's full of opinions. Deal with it.
Well when you call others morons and sound like a moron yourself, expect a response. It's an online forum. Deal w/it buddy

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I hope someone from NRS is reading all this (or any comments regarding this, the feedback is pretty much the same everywhere on all sites.) and are realising how badly they have let down the community backing their game.
I guess only 10% of us are with NRS then? :16Bit

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
You're hardcore player? Hahahahaha, I watched you on stream, you suck buddy.:).
You think the people that play all the time are all top players? He never said he was a top player, he said he was a hardcore player. If you are going to insult somebody don't grasp for straws

Hey, guess what? It wouldn't matter if 100% hated the fact that she's DLC. Obviously she has been made, so obviously she will be DLC.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Wow, you're the ultimate fanboy...:eek:.
Again, where do you get that from? Just because I'm not 19 years old and understand economics, doesn't make me the ultimate fanboy. I did not buy the season pass (why anybody would buy it and not know what they are buying is insanity at it's finest) and will pick and choose what I buy. I do not want Scorpion or Batgirl in the game, however, acting like you don't get WHY they are in the game, is just stupidity. It's very clear to anybody w/any sort of intelligence why Batgirl HAD to join the roster, considering there are also more slots available as well. She wasn't the only DLC char, she is one of a few, possibly more.

Status
Not open for further replies.