What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed in Xbox Live Downloadable Content Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Batgirl? I'm sorry...

BAT-FUCKING-GIRL?

What the fuck kind of drugs are the guys at NRS on? What happened to the "no clones, just skins" thing? Why would you make BATGIRL DLC over someone like Martian Manhunter who would actually sell? Now, thankfully the tweet that Mikayel sent to the official page today gives me some hope that Scorpion won't make it, but seriously... IF HE DOES...

But hey, at least I got Zod. I'm fine with him being DLC 'cos he's a freaking BAWSS but he still should have been a skin, really.

tazzmission

Banned
Apparently they had to keep the tradition of not putting in the most requested character in fighting games.

MVC3 - Megaman
Playstation All-Stars - Crash Bandicoot and Spyro The Dragon
Injustice - Martian Manhunter

And who knows how long it'll take for the sequel to even come out. NRS next game is most likely a next gen MK.
i notice this alot lately just like ea cranking out games with shitty endings and selling the good ones for a price as dlc.

that is why i am avoiding the next gen of systems like herpes because with the reports of an always online system yea no thanks

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Apparently they had to keep the tradition of not putting in the most requested character in fighting games.

MVC3 - Megaman
Playstation All-Stars - Crash Bandicoot and Spyro The Dragon
Injustice - Martian Manhunter

Megaman: Capcom had a falling out with the creator and felt Zero was a good enough representative of the MM franchise.

Those characters are owned legally by other companies so they'd have to shell out quite a bit to include them.

Needed more Batman people.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
look i may have not read much batman but i can honestly say people had other charachters in mind over batgirl so lets not pretend her iconicness has anything to do with it because in the end nobody honestly would have thought batgirl would make the roster. the reason why she is in is to even out the female roster .

hell i suggested the huntress vixen mera, medusa fatality but nooooooo seeing as non comic readers only know of batman they think he and everyone involved with him ( robin batgirl) are the only heros in dc.

and again thats why i say i used to be a big dc supporter but if you dont grow your other heroes it makes your industry look bad.

this is why marvel is not only kicking ass in the comic department but also the movie department
I thought she would make it in the roster... the second Harley... a female Joker made it in. Honest to god. Maybe I am clairvoyant. :16Bit

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
i know that ya derp lol i still think of barbra as batgirl.. just like bruce is batman.
How am I a derp? You associate a costume with a character... Honestly we are both derps in our own ways. :16BitMe because I get too literal... you because you generalize. Neither is good.

tazzmission

Banned
I thought she would make it in the roster... the second Harley... a female Joker made it in. Honest to god. Maybe I am clairvoyant. :16Bit
dont get me started on harley because i hated the idea of her and joker being in and lets be honest the only reason why harley is popular is because well her link to joker

i would have been ok if nrs didnt add her and gave her spot to someone else

Neclord

Noob
Batgirl? I'm sorry...

BAT-FUCKING-GIRL?

What the fuck kind of drugs are the guys at NRS on? What happened to the "no clones, just skins" thing? Why would you make BATGIRL DLC over someone like Martian Manhunter who would actually sell? Now, thankfully the tweet that @Mikyael sent to the official page today gives me some hope that Scorpion won't make it, but seriously... IF HE DOES...

But hey, at least I got Zod. I'm fine with him being DLC 'cos he's a freaking BAWSS but he still should have been a skin, really.

Batgirl will sell better overall because she is known to the non hardcore dc fans. MMH is only known by people who read comics a lot.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
look i may have not read much batman but i can honestly say people had other charachters in mind over batgirl so lets not pretend her iconicness has anything to do with it because in the end nobody honestly would have thought batgirl would make the roster. the reason why she is in is to even out the female roster .

hell i suggested the huntress vixen mera, medusa fatality but nooooooo seeing as non comic readers only know of batman they think he and everyone involved with him ( robin batgirl) are the only heros in dc.

and again thats why i say i used to be a big dc supporter but if you dont grow your other heroes it makes your industry look bad.

this is why marvel is not only kicking ass in the comic department but also the movie department
If she were on the main roster you MIGHT have a point. She's optional. You can choose to buy her, or not. And for all you know, she (like all the NRS downloads from MK9) might be 100% unique. People are assuming way too much. IF she's a straight up clone, then people can complain (somewhat)

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I can quote wikipedia from any number of characters.

When it comes to relevancy now, and when it comes to demand in the game now, you have nothing.
It is evidence... just like your poll is evidence. They are both evidence. Tbh both are pretty irrelevant. :16Bit

tazzmission

Banned
If she were on the main roster you MIGHT have a point. She's optional. You can choose to buy her, or not. And for all you know, she (like all the NRS downloads from MK9) might be 100% unique. People are assuming way too much. IF she's a straight up clone, then people can complain (somewhat)
um i bought the season pass already on day one when i got the game so no i dont really have a choice

Status
Not open for further replies.