What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed in Xbox Live Downloadable Content Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Again, where do you get that from? Just because I'm not 19 years old and understand economics, doesn't make me the ultimate fanboy. I did not buy the season pass (why anybody would buy it and not know what they are buying is insanity at it's finest) and will pick and choose what I buy. I do not want Scorpion or Batgirl in the game, however, acting like you don't get WHY they are in the game, is just stupidity. It's very clear to anybody w/any sort of intelligence why Batgirl HAD to join the roster, considering there are also more slots available as well. She wasn't the only DLC char, she is one of a few, possibly more.
You just couldn't stop, do you?...We all know you worship NRS, now could leave this thread? geez.

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
as i said before, a blood assasin fits mk perfectly, as for injustice, booby batcrimefighter over anyone else? well... it kinda fits, this is INJUSTICE after all.
DC's most well known and popular heroine in a DC fighter?Yeah totally doesn't fit in.

I find it funny you insult Babs for lack of variety yet push for Dinah when there's only 3 differences between them:

1. different hair colors

2. one wears a Bat symbol the other usually dresses like a hooker.

3. one screams the other uses gadgets*including sonic weapons*

In the end neither is that unique marital arts users are a dime a dozen in comics.

DC's most well known and popular heroine in a DC fighter?Yeah totally doesn't fit in.

I find it funny you insult Babs for lack of variety yet push for Dinah when there's only 3 differences between them:

1. different hair colors

2. one wears a Bat symbol the other usually dresses like a hooker.

3. one screams the other uses gadgets*including sonic weapons*

In the end neither is that unique marital arts users are a dime a dozen in comics.
right...

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
You just couldn't stop, do you?...We all know you worship NRS, now could leave this thread? geez.
Yes, out of EVERYTHING I said today, I worship NRS. Obviously you lack the intelligence to grasp my posts, so save yourself grief and agony and just ignore my posts. I'm way too busy to repeat myself considering you clearly are just picking out parts you want.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
tbh its cool if youre a batgirl fan but to act like Batgirl really deserved a spot in this game is just lying to yourself and everyone else...she didnt not even close

tazzmission

Banned
Lol whatever. Talk is cheap buddy. Come to ufgt and fight me or shut up.

Ill put a hundred bucks on a first to five.

Any reply besides I accept is just shit talk.
why ufgt why not fight for real or are you just a trash talker with a big mouth and a sucky personality?

Very good point made earlier.
If this was a thread confirming that Martian Manhunter had been confirmed through a leak, this thread would be VERY different.
(And by "very" I mean "completely")

Calvin

Ball Hog The Betrayer
I think most people are angry not that Batgirl is a dlc character, but rather, she took priority over fan favorites such as MMH, Zatanna, Atrocitous and whatnot. NRS has proved they can make similar characters diverse but man, hopefully there's a second season pass. Otherwise this is a HUGE missed opportunity, sequel or not.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
tbh its cool if youre a batgirl fan but to act like Batgirl really deserved a spot in this game is just lying to yourself and everyone else...she didnt not even close
She's one of the most popular DC chars of all time and has made a nice chunk of change for DC. She also has her own comicbook in New 52. Clearly doesn't belong in a FG. Cause clearly, the 1 online poll makes up EVERYBODY who bought the game, obviously

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
lol i bet your one of those people who cried when killerfrost was announced... why not? batgirl's new 52 is badass gail simone for life.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
She's one of the most popular DC chars of all time and has made a nice chunk of change for DC. She also has her own comicbook in New 52. Clearly doesn't belong in a FG. Cause clearly, the 1 online poll makes up EVERYBODY who bought the game, obviously
Thank you. Preach Brother. I get tired of saying the same stuff over and over again. :16Bit

Chengler

Milky Holmes
Clearly, you have no evidence on your side, but are somehow right.

But everyone here, including an online poll must be wrong, because you have some knowledge we all don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.