What's new

Match-up Discussion Bane's living MU Chart (v1.06/v.1.07)

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Ok good. I like the fact a female in fishnets is one of muscled Bane's worst MU's.

That's sexy
Zatanna is right up there with the flash. Not even going to lie. Still I'm just happy our worst is only a 3-7 and its only against someone that's in fishnets and the fastest man alive.

Oh no, Mr. Mileena knows much of the fishnet ways.
And yoga booty shorts.

You merely adopted the clothing, Bipolar.
He was born in them.
Molded by them.
He didn't see a proper pair of full pants until he was already a man and by then it was nothing to him but TACKY! :mad:

...thefuq did I just read? lol

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Leaving Batgirl as is for now. More results are needed.
Placed Aqua as 5-5 for now, we will see where it goes.
GL stays 5-5. I am unconvinced that GL has the capability to keep us out forever when everyone else can't do so with better tools/mobility.
Black Adam has been moved to the 5-5 area. The council has spoken in support based on continued results.

Disadvantages - 11
Even - 10
Advantage -8

We are now officially a somewhat viable character. Rejoice.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
AK Smarrgasm

Since we just played wouldn't mind your thoughts on the MU. Feels rather even to be honest, more or less it was patience that cost me a few.
I think its still advantage Adam. As i adjusted the MU felt easier as the set went on. I also dropped a couple 60% combos unfortunately but thats expected in online. I think overall it might just be a solid 6-4.

I think its still advantage Adam. As i adjusted the MU felt easier as the set went on. I also dropped a couple 60% combos unfortunately but thats expected in online. I think overall it might just be a solid 6-4.
Yea I can respect that. Should play that again another day to see what it's like now that we both know the mu a bit better.

Alright, I'll go through the necessary procedure.

chief713
RYX
Grr
Dog With A Beer
BiPolarExxpress
DarthArma (welcome to the team)
PND_Mustard

Any objections to this... Audacious claim? I'm simply the numbers keeper, my voice is that of the majority.

Rico is a great player, and he knows how to play bane so it def helps him understand the match. It's hard for me to judge being that my main black adam experience comes from one of the best players in the country, he reacts to all my dash ins(or just mashes down 1 cause its not whiff punishable, lol) but I MIGHT feel this match up would be even if his electric cage could get hit by a armored venom uppercut. (This bothers me so much, why is this invincible wake up that leads to SO much damage safe on block? and not that easy to punish sometimes?) I fell this match up is slightly in BA favor but I might not be the best judge of that.

Someone help me!! :(

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Rico is a great player, and he knows how to play bane so it def helps him understand the match. It's hard for me to judge being that my main black adam experience comes from one of the best players in the country, he reacts to all my dash ins(or just mashes down 1 cause its not whiff punishable, lol) but I MIGHT feel this match up would be even if his electric cage could get hit by a armored venom uppercut. (This bothers me so much, why is this invincible wake up that leads to SO much damage safe on block? and not that easy to punish sometimes?) I fell this match up is slightly in BA favor but I might not be the best judge of that.

Made this video just for you, buddy. And another one coming.
This will give a jist of how we deal with some of his wake-ups. b.2xxBP works on block as a tick throw, and I keep seeing you go for it on wake-up so I recommend trying it out.

Thing I noticed in my set tonight, is you can do the Venom upper, and if you MB it you end up trading. It looks awkward as hell but it works.

chief713

Vertebral Subluxationist
BA is free on wakeup. His only reliable option is to backdash, and apparently even that can get blown up now due to the nerf. His footsies are strong with d.1 being really fast with a good hitbox and advantage and b.23 with it's ridiculous range coupled with a good walk speed makes his whiff punishing very dangerous.

I think I'd have to play more post patch Adam to be able to have an actual opinion, but 5-5 doesn't sound uneasonable.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Pig's showing some options in the Zod vs Bane matchup right now but not much was there to see. What options does Zod have vs our tools that he should probably know and how do you see the matchup?

Do his pistols (the fast shot one) hit enough to blow through raging charge similar to GA's minigun or am I mistaken?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Pig's showing some options in the Zod vs Bane matchup right now but not much was there to see. What options does Zod have vs our tools that he should probably know and how do you see the matchup?

Do his pistols (the fast shot one) hit enough to blow through raging charge similar to GA's minigun or am I mistaken?
They do if he meterburns it, but his lack of ability to avoid us doing a b.23 or checking his backdash with a point blank d.2 shut him down.
6-4 is only for the 2-hit projectiles, outside of that his lack of invuln on wake-up kills him.