What's new

Match Footage Amazonian Coliseum Wonder Woman Video Thread

On the contrary. WW easily gets 45% in the corner for no meter.
thats great. read the description. the video is demonstrating meter burn combos, not meterless combos. i keep the good stuff for myself thanks. read the descriptions for real tho. i'm looking to battle people/train people. hmu with your GT if you got a 360.

He was giving legit feedback and even used bullet points to makes it more constructive for you , you say you don't have a big ego but you start flaming anyone that actually tries to be constructive and helps you and everyone over here .
legit feed back? he made up everything he said about me. i only want people to give me feedback AFTER I have fought them. thats why I'm here. To get GT's and have some battles / training sessions on the 360. Give me all the feedback you want in the game, but don't troll the forum thread without reading the description. I'm clearly asking for Gamer Tags and just want to train. SMH. people on these forums are hostile. Not one person has given me a GT or match invite on the game. Insane.

How is this a troll bro? Nothing I said was trolling you, this was strictly constructive criticism. But hey take it how you want it. I apologize for "wasting" your time as you say.
Lol. First off I asked for gamertags to battle/train with people -- not discuss my video. So you are trolling by not reading the description, just flaming the video. Second off, you still haven't sent me your GT or offered to practice with me. Third off, you basically made up everything about me either off my video, or off of a lie which you claim you saw me on stream? Lol. Okay? Trolled.

Lol. First off I asked for gamertags to battle/train with people -- not discuss my video. So you are trolling by not reading the description, just flaming the video. Second off, you still haven't sent me your GT or offered to practice with me. Third off, you basically made up everything about me either off my video, or off of a lie which you claim you saw me on stream? Lol. Okay? Trolled.
He wasn't even trolling you, and what the fuck? You're the one who put the video up on a fucking FORUM. If you wanna show your friends send them the link, and not post it here if you don't want us to discuss it.

TPH GUNSHOT

Grind to Win
Lol shout outs to hiding tech from a WW forum. You would think it was hidden from the rest of the world but NOT a WONDER WOMAN FORUM Lmao.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
thats great. read the description. the video is demonstrating meter burn combos, not meterless combos. i keep the good stuff for myself thanks. read the descriptions for real tho. i'm looking to battle people/train people. hmu with your GT if you got a 360.
You may not be aware that this is a site geared towards tournament level play. You presented this video poorly and displayed a lack of knowledge while also suggesting you have hidden tech. Not ways to make friends on here!

You're going to get negative feedback now simply because you've been trying to save face instead of just admitting you didn't know that WW gets 40% mid screen and above 50% in the corner.

The real question for me is, why wouldn't you use WW's super? It scales well in combo's and it's not clashable, and is easy to connect.

I think you overall presented the video wrong and also presented it to the wrong crowd.

If you only wanted people to play against, you shoulda just made a thread saying as much.

PS find the front page post of Foxy playing WW. He's easily the #1 WW in the world right now and you would definitely learn something from his play.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Lol. Like I
Thread of the Year 2013
What could you possibly have hidden if you didn't know you could get 40% meterless mid-screen, 50+% meterless in the corner?
send invite. i'm done trolling this thread. everyone's so hostile to a video. so what if there are better combos? these are the combos i posted. not trying to teach anyone, just making a fun video. there's also gameplay video as well. if you don't wanna train / battle with me -- put your tampon back in and stop trolling my comments.

look: i'm not responding to anymore comments. if you don't like my video, thats fine. if you'd rather use other moves, thats fine. if you are that good with Diana tho, please send me an invite to the game. like i said, on the xbox360 -- there are no good wonder womans other than foxy. prove me wrong. send invite, or shut up.

p.s: read descriptions full before commenting people. fucking uptight WW community my god. everyone's so threatened so easily.

Akae47

Noob
I see you throw the word "troll" around loosely, you clearly didn't like my criticism and its ok. Listen Tristan I pointed out a few problems and gave solutions that is not flaming. If you cant understand that then I dont know what to tell you.

You said it yourself in the initial post if this thread that you take WW seriously. If this is really true, why so uptight on simple criticism?
Also I'm not the only one here who pointed out the flaws in your game-play Tristan.

Someone who voluntarily offered assistance is not a troll. Let's be men about this and discuss it maturely and logically.
Once again, I pointed out what I felt are flaws in your game and offered assistance. If you disagree with what I posted just state your rebuttal and ask me why did I criticize you.

You posted videos of your gameplay because you wanted to show off how "high level" your wonder woman is? Yes that was your intention but unfortunately you didn't get the praise you was looking for. Your WW is average and you can get better. Do what I told you in my earlier post look for competent skilled players (TYM has many offline tourney experienced players who will gladly help you) << This is not flaming or trolling.

For your request; NO!! I will not send you my XBL GT even-though its the same as my user name here.;)
I do not play WW mirrors because it pointless to me. I rather play and expand my knowledge on her match ups especially the bad ones.

Oh yea, by the way I am a former tourney player. I used to play CvS2 and 3Strike competitively during the "Dark Ages" of the FGC.
I think I know a thing or two about high level play, meter management etc... The fundamentals across fighting games are very similar

Lastly, If you want help to better yourself, we are here to do that. Stop being so defensive when someone disagrees with you.

With all that being said I'm done, this is my last post to you Tristan. Don't worry I will not reply in this thread anymore. This is toxic to the WW forums.

He doesn't understand what the word troll actually means, he doesn't understand why a 40% meterless combo is infinitely better than a 51% combo using all 4 bars, he doesn't understand the difference between hostility and someone just straight up telling him he's wrong. Sounds to me he needs to work on real life skills communication skills 101 before he can get serious about learning a fighting game at a tournament level.

But whatever, Ookamunka. Add me, play me. I would LOVE to see what my ghetto 1 week Wonder Woman does against yours.

He doesn't understand what the word troll actually means, he doesn't understand why a 40% meterless combo is infinitely better than a 51% combo using all 4 bars, he doesn't understand the difference between hostility and someone just straight up telling him he's wrong. Sounds to me he needs to work on real life skills communication skills 101 before he can get serious about learning a fighting game at a tournament level.

But whatever, Ookamunka. Add me, play me. I would LOVE to see what my ghetto 1 week Wonder Woman does against yours.
*yawn* haters haters haters. so many haters so little takers.

I see you throw the word "troll" around loosely, you clearly didn't like my criticism and its ok. Listen Tristan I pointed out a few problems and gave solutions that is not flaming. If you cant understand that then I dont know what to tell you.

You said it yourself in the initial post if this thread that you take WW seriously. If this is really true, why so uptight on simple criticism?
Also I'm not the only one here who pointed out the flaws in your game-play Tristan.

Someone who voluntarily offered assistance is not a troll. Let's be men about this and discuss it maturely and logically.
Once again, I pointed out what I felt are flaws in your game and offered assistance. If you disagree with what I posted just state your rebuttal and ask me why did I criticize you.

You posted videos of your gameplay because you wanted to show off how "high level" your wonder woman is? Yes that was your intention but unfortunately you didn't get the praise you was looking for. Your WW is average and you can get better. Do what I told you in my earlier post look for competent skilled players (TYM has many offline tourney experienced players who will gladly help you) << This is not flaming or trolling.

For your request; NO!! I will not send you my XBL GT even-though its the same as my user name here.;)
I do not play WW mirrors because it pointless to me. I rather play and expand my knowledge on her match ups especially the bad ones.

Oh yea, by the way I am a former tourney player. I used to play CvS2 and 3Strike competitively during the "Dark Ages" of the FGC.
I think I know a thing or two about high level play, meter management etc... The fundamentals across fighting games are very similar

Lastly, If you want help to better yourself, we are here to do that. Stop being so defensive when someone disagrees with you.

With all that being said I'm done, this is my last post to you Tristan. Don't worry I will not reply in this thread anymore. This is toxic to the WW forums.
ok i can respect this post here, you aren't flaming me with bogus claims of some imaginary match I had on stream. sounds good man. if you don't want to do a mirror, okay. i'll send you a message later on, maybe we can do a non mirror. i'm here to play the game. thats it. battle me, then give me advice. not the other way around. that is what im asking for here. thanks.

Except that I told you my tag so you could add and play me, i.e. "taking" you up on the challenge. Do you not know how to read correctly? Because all of your responses in this thread so far point to yes. Every single thing that gets said you to you warp and distort in such a way that makes everything looks like you're an innocent victim and everyone is out to get you. Maybe if you drop that whole charade and act like a normal fucking person we'd give you more benefit of the doubt. Anyway, I said I'd play you, which is what you wanted from the beginning right? So add me and play me, unless you're a hypocrite too or something.

chores

bad at things
ok i can respect this post here, you aren't flaming me with bogus claims of some imaginary match I had on stream.
this is the second time youve referenced the imaginary stream. i think you are talking about this:

Since you take WW seriously you should be ready for some criticism and not be offended by any words that is aimed to better your game-play. From watching Winterfell, A Foxy Grampa, Elite Goomba and a few other here WW, (Yes I have watch some of you via Online via KOTH, streams, youtube and tourney play.)

What Akae47 was saying is that "Yes, i have seen some of you forum members online, on streams, at tournaments etc." -- he wasnt talking about seeing you on a stream. I know it is worded strangely, it confused me as well.

Haters gon' hate! Dude your video is godlike! Your Diana is godlike! I'll challenge.....

*Batman transfers me back to real life*

Dude you're an unknown asshole who took everything the wrong way. Not to mention your subpar gameplay at best. It's no wonder why you receive zero requests. Stick to being an online hero. Your unwillingness to take criticism and general bad attitude will never get you anywhere in the FGC. If haters is the name of choice you give to ppl who tried to HELP you....in my best Shazam voice "I like being a hater."

SeanEXE

"Normalized"
Haters gon' hate! Dude your video is godlike! Your Diana is godlike! I'll challenge.....

*Batman transfers me back to real life*

Dude you're an unknown asshole who took everything the wrong way. Not to mention your subpar gameplay at best. It's no wonder why you receive zero requests. Stick to being an online hero. Your unwillingness to take criticism and general bad attitude will never get you anywhere in the FGC. If haters is the name of choice you give to ppl who tried to HELP you....in my best Shazam voice "I like being a hater."
A lot of things don't make me literally lol but this did the job!

"WW actually doesn't get more than 30% in the corner"

"Actually, Tristan, she does. Easily."

"STFU READ DESCRIPTION OF VIDEO AGAIN."