What's new

Match Footage Amazonian Coliseum Wonder Woman Video Thread

chores

bad at things
awesome thanks for posting those Winterfell

my only question is when you do those quick air dash crossovers why are you using 3 instead of 2? 2 comes out more reliably on lower jumps and also doesnt come out the wrong direction like 3 does sometimes

DYNA$TY

Edenia lives!
Good job guys
Winterfell I was hoping you'd bracelet the 2nd part of supes F23, probably would have stopped breath and made KDZ think again about finishing the string. Also, I noticed he was trying to D1 you after you finished B113, if you have the meter for MB AB, you could probably check people w/ B113~Sword~AB.

Winterfell

Zatanna for DLC!
Good job guys
Winterfell I was hoping you'd bracelet the 2nd part of supes F23, probably would have stopped breath and made KDZ think again about finishing the string. Also, I noticed he was trying to D1 you after you finished B113, if you have the meter for MB AB, you could probably check people w/ B113~Sword~AB.

Ah okay. I didn't even think about that. I need to stop loving lasso stance too much because obviously there's more to her than that! that match with KDZ should of been mine. Hence why I'm gonna go to the break more often. I was doing well and fucked it up. I didn't know you could bracelet in between F2, and 3. Well that is gonna change my prospective alot

redeyes

Button Masher
Ah okay. I didn't even think about that. I need to stop loving lasso stance too much because obviously there's more to her than that! that match with KDZ should of been mine. Hence why I'm gonna go to the break more often. I was doing well and fucked it up. I didn't know you could bracelet in between F2, and 3. Well that is gonna change my prospective alot
winter you gotta come level up with me and my friends once & awhile. it was an hour and 15 drive for us to OTB

were in south jersey (mount laurel)

shouldn't be too much of a drive for you right? you said you live in delawre right?

edit:

also with me & you helping my friends they could level up a lot quicker.

theyre all switching characters & are going to start learning frames & such.

DYNA$TY

Edenia lives!
I was going by Prinz 's guide, I'll try it out later too, should stop breath from coming out.

winter you gotta come level up with me and my friends once & awhile. it was an hour and 15 drive for us to OTB

were in south jersey (mount laurel)

shouldn't be too much of a drive for you right? you said you live in delawre right?
You guys live in Mt.Laurel? Nice. When I get back from my deployment I should be taking leave to visit my fam in NJ, I'm from Pemberton. I'll hit you guys up when I get to NJ but it prob won't be til Oct.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I was going by Prinz 's guide, I'll try it out later too, should stop breath from coming out.

You guys live in Mt.Laurel? Nice. When I get back from my deployment I should be taking leave to visit my fam in NJ, I'm from Pemberton. I'll hit you guys up when I get to NJ but it prob won't be til Oct.
I'll have to update Superman with possibilities to dash and jump out of his strings after a lasso parry. And yes, lasso parry stops all strings and normals from canceling into specials, even into supers.

redeyes

Button Masher
I may be able to come. I believe there is a south jersey tourney going RedEyes. https://www.facebook.com/events/162170920624423/ . I dunno the link works for like facebook stuff, But it's this saturday and I plan on going to it.
we plan on doing it weekly getting together. you should try and swing by every once and awhile.

we can brainstorm some WW stuff together

ill check that link when I get home. fucking school computers block FB.

Winterfell

Zatanna for DLC!
I'll try as I have group of players over here that want to level up too. I'll be at the break more often since I know most of the people there (being in the FGC for about almost 9-10 years now.. god damn) so I'll be around to help, gather videos. I'm gonna be the arturo sanchez for the Wonder Women vids. THEM OFF STREAM CAMERAS

DYNA$TY

Edenia lives!
The only other WW we're missing is Fab, but I already know that'd be a trip. It's a process just getting from south jersey to Chinatown Fair, so I can only imagine from coming from the Bronx. Also, Yo aaaAAAaaa.

Winterfell

Zatanna for DLC!
awesome thanks for posting those Winterfell

my only question is when you do those quick air dash crossovers why are you using 3 instead of 2? 2 comes out more reliably on lower jumps and also doesnt come out the wrong direction like 3 does sometimes

Because I can't seem to get the B1 to connect on it. Or is it easier to do 3? I really haven't really question that myself. I think J3 is a good move to be honest. I just never thought about using j2 in my game. it's mainly because I have trouble getting B1 though.

redeyes

Button Masher
Because I can't seem to get the B1 to connect on it. Or is it easier to do 3? I really haven't really question that myself. I think J3 is a good move to be honest. I just never thought about using j2 in my game. it's mainly because I have trouble getting B1 though.

J2 from the right height jails on block. so you can work 11 into your game causing more frame traps :D

1,1 +2 on block ;D ah ww i loveee you

chores

bad at things
idk i use J2 every time and there were several times watching your matches where j3 either came out too low or came out the wrong direction and that has not happened to me once with j2. i just mash it all out together but normally i do: jump dash j2 33 since its plus on block but i mash it all together i dont hit confirm or anything

Winterfell

Zatanna for DLC!
idk i use J2 every time and there were several times watching your matches where j3 either came out too low or came out the wrong direction and that has not happened to me once with j2. i just mash it all out together but normally i do: jump dash j2 33 since its plus on block but i mash it all together i dont hit confirm or anything

Okay Gotcha! I ususally time my stuff. some maybe I'll adjust and just go ham on the confirm.