What's new

Match Footage Amazonian Coliseum Wonder Woman Video Thread

Dark_Ky

Noob
i cannot believe how everyone is still nice to this guy. its obvious that he doesnt want to hear constructive criticism nor does he want to optimise his ww to the standards of this forum. looks like the only the thing he wanted was to be praised for his shitty vids.

every other forum dedicated to FGs would have closed your threads and told you to gtfo and level the fuck up

chores

bad at things
So I'm gonna work on these things today since i'm off. YESH.
i think you are a better player than me. you do lots of things better than i do. but if you have all day off for training mode, grinding these two threads: http://testyourmight.com/threads/strings-you-can-parry-with-ww.30939/ and http://testyourmight.com/threads/parry-vs.31771/ in the lab has been one of the biggest "quality of life" improvements for me. parrying batmans 113 and gl's b13 alone is worth it lol. also parrying supermans breath after his stupid f2 string is hilarious

DYNA$TY

Edenia lives!
Oh no! The forum will get cluttered! Since its so busy!! Lmao. Chill out.
We have 2 pages of threads already, now that we have a Combo, Tech, Video, General Discussion, Parry, and Match-up thread there's not really a reason to open up a new thread unless it's for patch changes or something. Also, I was asking nicely if players could do it for future reference, yet you respond back like a dick, while I'm trying to help out the mods. You're irritating one of the most helpful communities, like Dark_Ky anybody else would have just told you to gtfo.

DYNA$TY

Edenia lives!
Yea I'll be there next week. Always gotta take work to make it work.

Also on the Wake up spin. Yea I was wondering about it. I was thinking it like I would if i did spin in combo when i have more time off a raw spin. So I'm gonna work on these things today since i'm off. YESH.

Also Redeyes, you and your guys should try to make it to bar battles in philadelphia this saturday. Once again I have to the whole facebook thing, but it's gonna be awesome and it's a Big E event (the guy who runs NEC, Summer Jam, Winter Brawl). https://www.facebook.com/events/458440694230566/ (only reason I can't seem the link for it on Any other forum site. I guess games have gone social media now)
You also gotta stop MB B3ing like crazy, you lost it and wasted like 3 or 4 bars doing back to back MB B3. He could've jumped over B3 or MB B3 through your MB B3.

Winterfell

Zatanna for DLC!
haha I was thinking he might've wanted to hit something. I was expecting any MB back that's why I did that. although I did lose it there. becuase there was crucial D2's I should've done in it's place. And for that I truly apologize

really? gonna come into our forums and be like this (again)? alright, let's play ball!

Your WW is ass, your combos are ass, your videos are ass, and you seriously need to sit down and do some research starting here on these forums if you want to be taken seriously. And chill out on the attitude...

I'm gonna vomit if I see another b113 23 lasso grab
Got the balls to hmu for a mirorr WW match?

okay take this with a grain of salt.

your WW needs to level up. badly.

i only watched supes & green arrow but i feel like that was enough..
1) stop being a jumpy jack rabbit.
2) you dont max your dmg when you get chances.
3) stop using 112 its a horrible string
4) i saw no use of frame traps on her + frame moves.
5) bad meter management 11 mb tiara 11 mb taira?
6)no parries on supes eye laser or any projectile.
7)no sword stance
8) play better opponents its the best way to get better noob hunting like this gets u no where
9)you use tiara like its safe. maybe mb on block but up or normal non MB are really bad to use unless you know it will hit.
10) sweep is -6 on block you will get punished if its blocked
11) aa The jumpers ww's D2 is a great aa

thanks for the advice. i actually will consider trying to jump less, thats a bad habit of mine. as far as tiara combo, i don't see anyhting wrong with it -- its fun to me, and i'm aware it burns meter. parry for WW isn't very helpful to me, i'm sure to others its more helpful. But as far as "noob hunting" --- most of the people the videos are ranked higher than myself, and only one person in the video is under level 60 -- so I didn't "noob hunt", lol.

We have 2 pages of threads already, now that we have a Combo, Tech, Video, General Discussion, Parry, and Match-up thread there's not really a reason to open up a new thread unless it's for patch changes or something. Also, I was asking nicely if players could do it for future reference, yet you respond back like a dick, while I'm trying to help out the mods. You're irritating one of the most helpful communities, like Dark_Ky anybody else would have just told you to gtfo.
stop being uptight. its a gameplay video. you watch it while you have lunch and relax. trust me, no animals were harmed in the making of this video. its going to be okay kid :)

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Watch it back youself and see what you're doing.

How well do you think you managed your meter?
How good do you think your spacing was? (if any)
Maximize damage.
Use of untechable knockdowns etc etc.

If you can watch a video of yourself back and see you doing the same things (that can lead to an actual good player punishing you) under the same circumstances over again, fix it, find your other options and add them into your game.

I can see a shit tonne of patterns, holes, wasted opportunities and poor meter management pretty quickly in this video. But its no good me telling you that unless you can see it too.

It does matter. Can't say my WW is ass, then not match me. Also, why are you talking? Did I ask you or him? He's a big boy. Let him speak for himself, what are you his girlfriend?
It honestly doesn't matter, and i'm talking because I was curious to see this video, but instead I come in to see you acting like a prick to everyone. I suggest you leave tym or straighten up your attitude, no one wants this shit around here

redeyes

Button Masher
thanks for the advice. i actually will consider trying to jump less, thats a bad habit of mine. as far as tiara combo, i don't see anyhting wrong with it -- its fun to me, and i'm aware it burns meter. parry for WW isn't very helpful to me, i'm sure to others its more helpful. But as far as "noob hunting" --- most of the people the videos are ranked higher than myself, and only one person in the video is under level 60 -- so I didn't "noob hunt", lol.

level doesnt mean shit. the skill level show in this video is horrible. i think my girlfriend could play better.
if you say parry doesnt matter for you. i suggest you switch characters cause WW is not for you.
fun to burn meter on a shitty combo? dont ask for help if you play for "fun" like that.

Watch it back youself and see what you're doing.

How well do you think you managed your meter?
How good do you think your spacing was? (if any)
Maximize damage.
Use of untechable knockdowns etc etc.

If you can watch a video of yourself back and see you doing the same things (that can lead to an actual good player punishing you) under the same circumstances over again, fix it, find your other options and add them into your game.

I can see a shit tonne of patterns, holes, wasted opportunities and poor meter management pretty quickly in this video. But its no good me telling you that unless you can see it too.
thanks, this is a really helpful comment. i will def. look into all these things!

level doesnt mean shit. the skill level show in this video is horrible. i think my girlfriend could play better.
if you say parry doesnt matter for you. i suggest you switch characters cause WW is not for you.
fun to burn meter on a shitty combo? dont ask for help if you play for "fun" like that.
parry doesn't last long enough , nor do the effects help me enough at this point. when would be good options to use a parry? aside from green lantern's slide.

as far as your gf playing better than the opponents, maybe. i don't think they would like hearing you say they suck tho lol.

and burning meter makes the tiara, hit twice --- also, if you are at a distance, and MB the tiara -- it yanks them towards you and leaves them vulnerable to combo. also, tiara does great chip damage and is amazing off the ground against characters like bane and grundy.

i'm sure there is a more effecient way to play, thats why i'm here -- to battle, find people that can actually do that : not just talk about it. so like i've told everyone who's commenting leaving advice, HMU for a match. my style of gameplay isn't about "maxing out damage". my favorite tools are her whip, tiara, dives, uppercut, 112 strain and 113 strain as well as her 33 low, and I actually think I do jump too much. what way do you approach your opponent with WW?

DYNA$TY

Edenia lives!
parry doesn't last long enough , nor do the effects help me enough at this point. when would be good options to use a parry? aside from green lantern's slide.

as far as your gf playing better than the opponents, maybe. i don't think they would like hearing you say they suck tho lol.

and burning meter makes the tiara, hit twice --- also, if you are at a distance, and MB the tiara -- it yanks them towards you and leaves them vulnerable to combo. also, tiara does great chip damage and is amazing off the ground against characters like bane and grundy.
With parry it just depends on the character, you want to know what strings they often use or pressure w/, especially if they end at + frame advantage or if they cancel into a special that does ie. Superman F23~Breath. It's also useful against single hitting projectiles ie. Sinestro's straight projectile, GL's Oa Rocket, Superman's beams.

redeyes

Button Masher
you cant ask for help then nit pick all of our help. dont ask for help if you wont change. if thats your play style then dont ask high level players for advice or we will rip you apart. and ever heard of dashing or walking to get in? its not all jumps bro.

god -_-

When doing B1, 3 Can you interrupt 3? Also, why is Perfect Legend saying WW is not fair when he doesn't even know the matchup? This guy.