What's new

Match Footage Amazonian Coliseum Wonder Woman Video Thread

Winterfell

Zatanna for DLC!
Hey Guys! Recently Won the Xanadu Monthly for injustice Yesterday. Here's the clip of Grand Finals. Any feedback you can give me would be great. Anything that will help this sleeper character out would be great. http://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp/b/402300972 . I do apologize about going through a stream, but I doubt he'll actually post videos up for this. Thanks!

Note: the beginning of the match up you may be wondering why I did lasso grab so early. Still trying to get the inputs of this game (coming from UMVC3). Match starts around 1:24:58.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
i may as well post a wonder woman compilation since no one is giving her any attention.
In the first video, the one on the top, what was that i think 2 bar combo that ended the first fight with Batman, the 47%? the one where u switched stances too. Awesome to pull that off online to end it.

edit: i see it was the MB tiara that was confusing me, thats really cool.

Winterfell

Zatanna for DLC!
jak d ripr That's me the one with the Gravel Pit.

Also that Wonder Woman was looking good. I would did more lasso spin wake up to keep Jeremiah Honest since he was just going ham. But props for almost getting it with a $20 Wonder Woman.

Edit: i just notice this... this was when starting getting into WW... Still cool nonetheless. Didn't even realize there were vids of me.

Winterfell

Zatanna for DLC!
, my match with jailhouse in case you guys want to give me more pointers, One thing I can truly say.... not picking batcave crime lab..... @

Winterfell

Zatanna for DLC!
Yo... you make me smile cuz this is basically how I play her.

My only advice would be to parry the shit out of those missiles. <3

Hey man thanks, I keep neglecting parry. Maybe I just too rushdown minded that I forget about them. Although it's quite the oxymoron becuase those parries can boost my offense :/

EDIT: I'm going to the Xanadu monthly as well. So I'll try to capture as many vids as I can.

TPH GUNSHOT

Grind to Win
Nice offence, Winterfell, one thing i want to add is that you should use 33 more. there were many times especially in game 3 where Jail was stand blocking and you didn't go low. You did get outplayed in the mix up department so it was just up to if you guess right in some cases. and in game 3, that stage interaction screwed you lol. All in all, it was nice match.

my match with jailhouse in case you guys want to give me more pointers, One thing I can truly say.... not picking batcave crime lab..... @
Good play but I'm not so sure it's a good idea to challenge GL at the start of a match. Also I don't think you ever established your frame trap game. In some instances it would have benefited you to be a little more patient. Other than that, pretty solid.

Winterfell

Zatanna for DLC!
Good play but I'm not so sure it's a good idea to challenge GL at the start of a match. Also I don't think you ever established your frame trap game. In some instances it would have benefited you to be a little more patient. Other than that, pretty solid.

Okay I'll keep that in mind. I do tend to play a little impatient, in some cases I may of been better off in SS stance to nullify any chip and wait for mistakes. I will take that to account. Thanks good sir!