What's new

Match Footage Amazonian Coliseum Wonder Woman Video Thread

chores

bad at things
Okay Gotcha! I ususally time my stuff. some maybe I'll adjust and just go ham on the confirm.

J2 from the right height jails on block. so you can work 11 into your game causing more frame traps :D

1,1 +2 on block ;D ah ww i loveee you
yeah j2 does jail so everything is mashable, plus j2 33 is overhead then low and then you can mess with them j2 b2 or if they try to interrupt j2 f3 MB all kinds of lame fun stuff

Winterfell

Zatanna for DLC!
http://www.twitch.tv/perfectlegend/b/416629318

From about an hour in, thats the only recording of my WW against anybody good so far.
But theres bout 35 games in there between PL and myself.
I like the whole Divepunch. I didn't realize how mad safe you are that you keep your pressure going. I didn't think about sweep into certain interactables either. Thanks for the footage. Need to level up to yours. SOMEDAY!

Edit: You can still keep your B2/ 33 mixup with the divepunch? or you just check them with B2 to see if they do things?

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I've been watiing for this vid.

I learn so much better by "seeing" the tech in action rather than just talking about it.

To everyone who's posted a video. I appreciate the leveling up by second hand smoke.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
foxy i just finished watching all of that set and all i can say is please go to evo. your ww is so nasty and your corner game is better than anyone ive seen with any character. and i love you.
Too poor this year, maybe next :p But by then everybody will probably be better than me :(

I'm one of those underground players, that no one has even heard of. I have used Wonder Woman as a main on the XBOX 360 since Day 1. On the 360, Wonder Woman users are rare.

No one even tries to use her it seems. Everyone runs to Aquaman, Deathstroke, Batman, Superman, GL, Flash , etc etc ...

I'm looking to challenge anyone who thinks they are a real Amazon. If you lose, don't cry. If you win, don't gloat. I'm just looking to push WW to the max, and max out my abilities, by testing my self against great players.

*** PLEASE READ VIDEO DESCRIPTION BEFORE CRITIQUING THE VIDEO. METER BURNING IS THE POINT OF THE VIDEO. I KNOW METERLESS COMBOS CAN BE DONE FOR HIGH DAMAGE IN THE CORNER. LMAO ***

This is gameplay a couple of months old, from video footage I shot while on my girlfriends account. Just recently uploaded it onto my youtube channel.

AK elitegoomba

http://www.twitch.tv/elitegoomba
i see AFG would rather go for LS corner bnbs than SS dmg bnbs. hmmmm because of the lasso grab ender + oki.
I spent hours in training mode mastering LS starters into SS bash 11b1 loops only to throw it all in the garbage (except for kill combos) to get that lasso grab oki after seeing AFG use it in a match. I knew of the setups and the tech but I never put it all together in a match like I saw him do. Not to mention high/lows, hitconfirms, anti airs, spacing etc all easier in the corner IMO in lasso

Thanks. No Super means no Super. Not no meter burn. In the video description, it clearly states , these are meter burn combos that do up to 51%. This isn't a video showing my best stuff so I could gloat lol just alternatives to using a super. And poorly optimized? WW is all about read and reaction speed. F your combos. Lol.but Ty for saying vids are well made :)

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
Very strange combos. Why not just use the combos in the BnB thread? They almost all do more damage, for less meter, especially in the corner.

JrK

Probably Drunk
Great combos, but a little impracticable aside from being flashy. Video was nice, and anything to help the community is good. It seems like you were fishing for a back pat though.

you came to a community with GGA 16 Bit. fishing for props isnt going to work very well here, lol.
If you want props then do soemthing at least mildly practical that's impressive.