What's new

Match Footage Amazonian Coliseum Wonder Woman Video Thread

chores

bad at things
yeah GL is rough. his projectile game is so good he forces you to put yourself into b1 range... and then... you have to block a b1... the threat of max range ring grab is a serious issue as well
ive had moderate success just dashing up when GL jump for air projectile. its not that fast and it has a decent amount of recovery after he fires it off. idk you play much better than i do but sometime i dash up on read because the reward is greater than the risk of eating one of those for8% or whatever

Drizzle

Jump and shoot.
I like jumping with him and reacting with air demigoddess if he shoots a rocket. They seem kind of risky to use in general.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
yeah GL is rough. his projectile game is so good he forces you to put yourself into b1 range... and then... you have to block a b1... the threat of max range ring grab is a serious issue as well
Yeah it's the ONLY matchup I dont like in the game with WW.

AM is another, but I dont dislike it nearly as much as GL. I really hate how GLs grab literally can grab almost 20 feet in the air and slightly behind him it seems.

Other than that WWs got pretty lucky on the matchup front ey.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
That 2nd video, the final match against Smarrgasms BA, the tiebreaker, isnt it the best thing in the worlds to end a match with a MB lassograb, with WoWo trash talking for you and tossing them aside to the ground.

goomba what are you using, an arcade stick or controller?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
That 2nd video, the final match against Smarrgasms BA, the tiebreaker, isnt it the best thing in the worlds to end a match with a MB lassograb, with WoWo trash talking for you and tossing them aside to the ground.

goomba what are you using, an arcade stick or controller?
Its like she pop offs for you

so sick

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
I play on stick
Any tips on air dashing so close to the ground basically immediately after you jump?

Not the instant air punch that's easy, but just air dashing like behind them basically as soon as u jump off the ground. Its so fast and I can barely get that to work like 1 out of 8 times on a stick.

Do you like jump by pushing up to the right [if they are to your right], and then from there double tap towards really quickly? I have the hardest time doing that fast enough consistently.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
no tricks its just a clean ub ff it took a little practice and im still not so good at it right to left
This is terrible and devastating news, I was hoping for an easy trick/technique. Now with dreams dashed I will just have to practice and practice it till I get it down :(

It really is a big tool to have if you can do it like half the time at least, totally can throw their timing off and make the guessing game even harder for them, and making them stay on guard at all times.

RM_Gamer

Noob
got some matches from CEO never sleeps. would love some feedback since i got the game about two months ago, especially with the harley and dd MU. need to learn those match ups :(

Drizzle

Jump and shoot.

1 or 2 of these have the youtube auto-focus thing on, but if you can get over that they're worth watching.

Last edited:
Any tips on air dashing so close to the ground basically immediately after you jump?

Not the instant air punch that's easy, but just air dashing like behind them basically as soon as u jump off the ground. Its so fast and I can barely get that to work like 1 out of 8 times on a stick.

Do you like jump by pushing up to the right [if they are to your right], and then from there double tap towards really quickly? I have the hardest time doing that fast enough consistently.
On stick, jump with upforward continuously hold the stick in forward position then move the stick downforward and upforward again.

The Highlander

There can be only one
First of all, @Nivek what happened to that tournament footage? Could it be posted in here? Secondly, I really hope that sick ww mirror coming up gets recorded and put into here, I'm so hype already!

Nivek

Athena guide me, the thunder God...
i'm the army now and i couldn't post it because it wasn't ready..on twitch.tv/zaelock you can find it.. it's one video that start's with tekken select screen but it ends with injustice and the second is the second part of the finals