What's new

3rd Kombat Kast - Wednesday 27th February

Gamer68

Fujin!
When MKX was coming out Ed randomly started to casually tweet things about Predator, and he ended up being a DLC character. He did the same thing for Alien. Now he made a Robocop tweet but decided to take it down for some reason. Wasn't Robocop (along with Terminator, Neo, and some others) considered for being guest DLC?

What if the "HUGE" announcement is that they are revealing the Kombat Pack similar to how they revealed the MKX Kombat Pack?

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
When MKX was coming out Ed randomly started to casually tweet things about Predator, and he ended up being a DLC character. He did the same thing for Alien. Now he made a Robocop tweet but decided to take it down for some reason. Wasn't Robocop (along with Terminator, Neo, and some others) considered for being guest DLC?

What if the "HUGE" announcement is that they are revealing the Kombat Pack similar to how they revealed the MKX Kombat Pack?
DLC before the main cast would be pretty ballsy.

Gamer68

Fujin!
DLC before the main cast would be pretty ballsy.
They revealed Jason for MKX like a month before the game came out and then the whole Kombat Pack like a week later. If I'm not mistaken other NRS games (Injustice 2, etc) have revealed DLC characters before the game was out as well.

But yeah, I doubt they will announce the DLC on the Kombat Kast because it's still like 2 months until the game comes out.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
They revealed Jason for MKX like a month before the game came out and then the whole Kombat Pack like a week later. If I'm not mistaken other NRS games (Injustice 2, etc) have revealed DLC characters before the game was out as well.

But yeah, I doubt they will announce the DLC on the Kombat Kast because it's still like 2 months until the game comes out.
yeah but the main cast was already announced is all I'm saying.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Stream coming, you know what that means. It's time to convince yourself that it's gonna be your least favorite character, so that if it's anyone else then hey pleasant surprise.
Well, I don't think they are ever going to reveal Hsu Hao as a playable character in an MK game ever again, so I guess I'm also going to be surprised?