What's new

3rd Kombat Kast - Wednesday 27th February

Lokheit

Noob
There will be a lot of riots in the world if Frost joins the Boring Forces.
But it just makes sense. Same as Takeda represented the Shirai Ryu on the SFs, this can be the way Sub-Zero has to make Frost socialize, see the world, manage her anger and do something useful rather than letting her continue her original timeline boring storyline of being a spoiled brat that wanted power without knowing how to manage it.

It could lead to some interesting interactions while she transitions from a rebel spoiled dickhead to antihero dickhead.

Scyther

Mortal Kombat-phile
I love this place, I really do.

It simmers, impatient rage just below the surface as the days go by without any MK information.

Then, a few words from Ed and the tease of something new, and that simmering anger boils over into a frothing wave of rainbows and cries of excitement.

Yup, this is the place for me! ^^

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Calling it now, charlie angels special forces trailer with the trio of Cassie, Jaquie and Frost.

You heard it here first folks.
I'd actually really like this. It'd be a good way to evolve Frost as a character and give her more personality. She and Cassie already had a run-in with each other in the comics I believe, so there's history. I wouldn't be against it at all. Now that I think about it I really want it lol.

Picture is literally a shadow kick with a dead Goro in the back. That combined with the previous tease, I'll say Johnny.
No it's just a clip from Jade's gameplay trailer since that was the last reveal. They did that with Kabal's gameplay clips for Jade's Kombat Kast. It's just promo. But, it's still probably Johnny.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Calling it now, charlie angels special forces trailer with the trio of Cassie, Jaquie and Frost.

You heard it here first folks.
The only thing I don't like about this is that if Takeda is not in, they missed a HUGE opportunity to have him and Frost interact in SF in MKX. Having a new generation of Shirai Ryu and Lin-Kuei working together would have been great. They would have made for really fun rivals too.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
IGNs Dustin whatever just confirmed that he will be at the Kombat Kast also dunno if he's the guest or whatever. . whatever

Gamer68

Fujin!
My guess:
  • IGN said "the next big character" which obviously implies the character is kind of a big deal. Probably Shang Tsung, but I could see it being a highly requested character like Noob Saibot also.
  • Kombat Kast character reveal is probably Johnny Cage considering Ed's recent tease. COULD be a Cage Family Trailer also showing Cassie and some new story scenes, but I doubt it because they said they wouldn't do multi-reveals on the Kombat Kasts.
  • "HUGE" announcement that is supposedly bigger than a character reveal... my guess is the third (secret) single player mode they mentioned at The Reveal event. If not this, I could see it being new details on the Beta or eSports info.
Also, Destin Legarie posted this: https://twitter.com/DestinLegarie/status/1100553308635365376