What's new

3rd Kombat Kast - Wednesday 27th February

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
No, because the leak was that: a leak.

However, we already know those characters are in. There's no way this game won't have them. It's like having Street Fighter without Ryu and Ken.
There is a difference between us being 99.9999999% sure that they will be in, based on contextual information, and them being officially confirmed to be in.

Your logic is pretty silly here. Think about it this way. Just like it's obvious that MK11 will have Liu/Kitana/Johnny, it was always obvious that NRS would make MK11. Does that mean they didn't need to do a reveal event for MK11, because we all "knew" it was being made? No. The fact that we "knew" doesn't change that they wanted to have a huge hype-tastic reveal. Same with Liu/Kitana/Johnny.

Do you really think Cage, Liu Kang and Kitana won't be in MK 11?
Did you really somehow miss all the posts on TYM and r/MK bitching about Sonya/Kano/Cassie/Johnny being included in MK11? Just because you and I realize that Johnny/Kitana/Liu are locked in by default, doesn't mean everyone else does. And these Kombat Kasts are tailored to a much bigger audience than just you and me.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hmm will say Johnny Cage, Shang Tsung one of them will be revealed gameplay wise. Nice

Pizza

Thrill Kill
There is a difference between us being 99.9999999% sure that they will be in, based on contextual information, and them being officially confirmed to be in.

Your logic is pretty silly here. Think about it this way. Just like it's obvious that MK11 will have Liu/Kitana/Johnny, it was always obvious that NRS would make MK11. Does that mean they didn't need to do a reveal event for MK11, because we all "knew" it was being made? No. The fact that we "knew" doesn't change that they wanted to have a huge hype-tastic reveal. Same with Liu/Kitana/Johnny.

Did you really somehow miss all the posts on TYM and r/MK bitching about Sonya/Kano/Cassie/Johnny being included in MK11? Just because you and I realize that Johnny/Kitana/Liu are locked in by default, doesn't mean everyone else does. And these Kombat Kasts are tailored to a much bigger audience than just you and me.
Don't mix things up. Did I said the reveal event wasn't necessary?

I know haters are complaining, but joke's on them because those characters will be in the game and NRS won't change that because some troll is bashing Johnny or Cassie on some forum. And most casuals won't really care about the roster until release day, probably.
What I mean is, so called "reveals" should be characters that can actually miss a game. People are expecting Noob Saibot, Shang Tsung, Rain. Jade was a reveal, a good announcement. Baraka, D'vorah, Kabal. Characters that you can never be sure they will make it to the game.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
My "huge announcement" prediction is that it will NOT be the hidden mode we as yet know nothing about, but instead it will be some eSports related thing.. like a new Pro-League or something.

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
Ed Boon tweeted that there will also be a huge announcement so i think we might hear something about the Kombat Pack

Last edited:
I don't see it as a Johnny Cage reveal, not with IGN. I think Netherrealm will reveal important characters like Kitana or JC through their own Twitch channel.

If we take the tweet "Who hired this guy... WTF" it could also refer to Erron Black.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
According to Tyler, Johnny is the only reveal we're getting today. Kast will be spent going over him and whatever this "special announcement" is. Maybe that single-player mode they were talking about.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
According to Tyler, Johnny is the only reveal we're getting today. Kast will be spent going over him and whatever this "special announcement" is. Maybe that single-player mode they were talking about.
AND Tyler spoils it again, God I dislike the guy. :-p