What's new

3rd Kombat Kast - Wednesday 27th February

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Oh i like what i hear with these huge announcement teases and also IGN being involved.

Please let it be Cary Shang Tsung and full blow out of the Krypt or something like that.

Resistible

MK fan since '92
Probably too early for Shao Kahn, didn't they show off Goro for MKX a week before release? The huge surprise is either the special guest or announcement of one of the hidden modes. Where's WWE this week?

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Could it be that part of the IGN reveal time is wrong?

12 am PT and 3am ET isnt the same in my timezone and gives me a difference of 12 hours between both.

Double reveal tomorrow ? Did NRS heard us about the lack of reveals and will now reveal at least 2 characters/week ? A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

3am Pacific time ? I think it's 5am in UK and 6am in the rest of the Europe. I shouldn't set an alarm to wake me up at that time... I really shouldn't :DOGE

D

Deleted member 59910

Double reveal tomorrow ? Did NRS heard us about the lack of reveals and will now reveal at least 2 characters/week ? A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

3am Pacific time ? I think it's 5am in UK and 6am in the rest of the Europe. I shouldn't set an alarm to wake me up at that time... I really shouldn't :DOGE
12am Pacific time, no? 8am UK

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
The super special reveal = Tyler won the belt match twice, it’s time for a celebration!

Anyway, I only hope for Noob, Rain and Shang, I hate to be cruelly left in the dark about them...

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I am ready to see my girl Cassie. I need to make sure she's still got her charm from MKX.

But there are so many characters I'm ready to see in-game. Kitana, Frost, D'Vorah, Rain. I'm hype no matter what. I'm so curious as to why they decided 3am for the reveal though.
Same, I need to know how she plays.

Resistible

MK fan since '92
I am ready to see my girl Cassie. I need to make sure she's still got her charm from MKX.

But there are so many characters I'm ready to see in-game. Kitana, Frost, D'Vorah, Rain. I'm hype no matter what. I'm so curious as to why they decided 3am for the reveal though.
There's two reveals apparently, one tonight from IGN who's on the west coast and probably had some deal to announce this character on a certain day and since Midnight is the next day there you go, and the second reveal on Kombat Kast tomorrow.

Resistible

MK fan since '92
Pretty much, same thing with D'vorah. We saw Kabal on Kombat Kast and a few minutes later D'vorah on the Inside XBOX video