What's new

3rd Kombat Kast - Wednesday 27th February

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian
BUT, Jax just got revealed in the Jade VS Sonya fight, and I'm NOT happy about that, Jacqui needs to shine, and she can't do that with her daddy appearing again OVER the likes of Noob and Rain...
I'm not sure that dialogue means that Jax is in the game, though it certainly makes it more likely.

100% agree though that he doesn't need to be, and Jacqui needs to be given space to shine.

Honestly though, given the way all these character designs are coming out I'm not going to be upset no matter who is in, they are doing such a good job.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I'm not sure that dialogue means that Jax is in the game, though it certainly makes it more likely.

100% agree though that he doesn't need to be, and Jacqui needs to be given space to shine.

Honestly though, given the way all these character designs are coming out I'm not going to be upset no matter who is in, they are doing such a good job.
Well, it matters to me, because such awesome designs, cool intro's, changeable stuff and clothes, I want to see on my favorite characters, I already gave up on Mileena, Sektor, and some others, but Shang, Rain, and Noob just need to be in this.

Killusion

Stream addict
Cool to see that Destin is still into fighting games. I used to watch his videos over 10 years ago when he was still with ScrewAttack.

This kombat kast was great, can't wait for the Kano one! Hopefully EU gets their own stress test later on.

Chuckyscookie

Here's to hoping.

I'd also prefer him not to be there. Jacqui was relatively pale in the story mode of MKX, and standing on her own would help her develope her own personality.

Regarding the dialogue, it could be a hint that Jax is in. But it wouldn't be a first time that a character who isn't in the game is mentioned. For example there was a MKX intro between Kung Lao and Sub Zero that mentioned Noob, yet he obviously wasn't there.