What's new

3rd Kombat Kast - Wednesday 27th February

ScorpXL

Goro?
didn't they say it was only going to be about MK Mobile and there would be no reveals?.... Though "no reveals" could mean doing a move breakdown of a already revealed one maybe?
That was last weeks stream. Besides, if this was going to be a mobile stream, the logo would've been blue instead of yellow. The tweet also said that there'd be another reveal so it'll likely be a character that we haven't seen in action yet.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
YUSSSS!! I really want it to be Johnny Cage, but something unexpected would be awesome too.

Hmm.... I'm hype for Kano, but kind of not hype that a whole week will go by and the character they'll be showcasing is one we've already seen a render of two weeks ago. Still though, as someone who will potentially main Kano, I could finally see if he's for me this time around :D

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Hoping Rain or Kotal. Need someone to bring the hype after mobile kast. They are saving Noob and Shang, they are their ace in the hole

RothVI

d2 Spammer
It’s a clue.

“Kombat Kast” backwards is “Tsak Tabmok.”

“Tsak Tabmok” has the same amount of letters and syllables as “Noob Saibot.”

Noob Saibot confirmed.
Noob Saibot also has 3 versions: Sub-Zero, Noob Saibot, and Noob-Smoke.

Kombat Kast #3

3 sides on a triangle

Tyler Lansdown confirmed part of Illuminati.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
kind of not hype that a whole week will go by and the character they'll be showcasing is one we've already seen a render of two weeks ago.
I seriously do not get this attitude I have seen in a few posts... seeing them moving and their crushing blows and fatalities and all that is hype AF. I do not understand why hearing something brand new is more interesting.. I mean it will all come out eventually and for me at least seeing the actual character trailers and the breakdown is WAY better than getting a new name to add to a list. I mean that is like saying a spoiler list is more hype than the kombat Kast right?

MCPeePants

Bout it
I really don't understand what their marketing team is doing this time around. Shit's all over the place.

Seems like MKX marketing was pretty on-point with the trailers then Kombat Kasts focusing on said characters within the next few days. This time we get a render... don't see the character for weeks, and then they show a different character in a stand-alone kombat kast with no teasing trailer.

Why do one on a Wednesday and not Thursday? Well, tomorrow is Wednesday... Wednesday was the daughter from the Adams Family...Adam..Black Adam.... Just like an Adams apple...apples are produce much like pickles... Pickled are green... Just like Reptile! Who is a ninja just like Noob Saibot!

Noon confirmed!

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I think they will show a minor clue about who is the character that will be revealed tomorrow .... they gave tips about Kabal (obvious one) and Jade (#Green AF), so, why not the same for the next one ? just pay attention on Ed Boon twitter tomorrow, let's see ! :D