What's new

Noob Saibot for MKX

Noob
well you sound hella unappreciative.
Well wait a second friend, just because NRS put in the work and provided the characters many "yelled" for doesnt mean we "Fans of characters not included" cant beg a little further, the fact that we want more of the same clearly means they did and are doing something good with this game, ppl that come here or anywhere else for that matter saying "oh shit your character is stupid and should not be in the game" be it relative to Noob or any other character is exacly the kind of ppl that are wrong, every person has their own opinions and preferences and trying their best to have them included in a game they enjoy is not wrong...

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Even if Noob isn't in the game (which seems most likely) he is going to appear in the MKX comics at some point so you'll get to find out what happens to him :p

Noob
Even if Noob isn't in the game (which seems most likely) he is going to appear in the MKX comics at some point so you'll get to find out what happens to him :p
exacly, iv been very vocal with wanting Noob in the game in mutiple ocasions in mutiple threads, if his not in, well i will feel left out yes he was my main and a staple of the MK series sinec MK trilogy but the game will still be awsome regardless, i will try to find a new main to play with..

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Well wait a second friend, just because NRS put in the work and provided the characters many "yelled" for doesnt mean we "Fans of characters not included" cant beg a little further, the fact that we want more of the same clearly means they did and are doing something good with this game, ppl that come here or anywhere else for that matter saying "oh shit your character is stupid and should not be in the game" be it relative to Noob or any other character is exacly the kind of ppl that are wrong, every person has their own opinions and preferences and trying their best to have them included in a game they enjoy is not wrong...
Well I'll forgive you for putting words in my mouth. I don't HATE Noob Saibot. I can give two shits if he's in the game. Fact of the matter is, people wanted Tremor, Tanya, Predator and Jason en masse and NRS answered (They say they planned to have Tremor but idk bout that because he IS the last downloadable of the DLC in Kombat Pack so that proves they have just barely worked on him minus his render for the reveal). Now let them worry about finishing the characters that are already going to be in it than working on somebody who was probably purged when he was thrown in the Soulnado by Nightwolf...

Noob
Well I'll forgive you for putting words in my mouth. I don't HATE Noob Saibot. I can give two shits if he's in the game. Fact of the matter is, people wanted Tremor, Tanya, Predator and Jason en masse and NRS answered (They say they planned to have Tremor but idk bout that because he IS the last downloadable of the DLC in Kombat Pack so that proves they have just barely worked on him minus his render for the reveal). Now let them worry about finishing the characters that are already going to be in it than working on somebody who was probably purged when he was thrown in the Soulnado by Nightwolf...
I feel you are agravated with this matter and feel that ppl are asking to much since they already gave us a lot, but 1. i generalised and put no words in your mouth so i do not require your forgiveness opinions are personal and their just that , 2nd. its a good thing ppl keep asking for more, NRS will decide how much workload they can take and want to spend time on not you... i feel you are to deep into the issue and need to take a step back seeing as requesting more of a good thing is only good for NRS and for MK in general

FinalBoss_FGC

I feel you are agravated with this matter and feel that ppl are asking to much since they already gave us a lot, but 1. i generalised and put no words in your mouth so i do not require your forgiveness opinions are personal and their just that , 2nd. its a good thing ppl keep asking for more, NRS will decide how much workload they can take and want to spend time on not you... i feel you are to deep into the issue and need to take a step back seeing as requesting more of a good thing is only good for NRS and for MK in general
I agree, but you don't want NRS to feel like "No, we can't do that" if many people ask. I'm sure there are some people that's genuinely upset that that GWAR singer or whatever he's supposed to be didn't make it. They had upwards of 68k signatures for that petition. While that is a different story because he is a recently deceased irl person, when NRS feels like it is unnecessary to put a character in then that's that. No need to petition when the DLC options were already revealed. Idk why you think I'm "in too deep", I just knew that the result of Tremor being in will only mean one thing - more petitions. NRS has to feel at least a little upset if they can not deliver Noob Saibot and this petition ends up getting like 40k signatures. It's not about "how much workload they can take" it's about allowing them to make THEIR game and if they see it fit to put someone who probably died, then they will. No need to rush the issue.

And please work on your grammar.

Noob
I agree, but you don't want NRS to feel like "No, we can't do that" if many people ask. I'm sure there are some people that's genuinely upset that that GWAR singer or whatever he's supposed to be didn't make it. They had upwards of 68k signatures for that petition. While that is a different story because he is a recently deceased irl person, when NRS feels like it is unnecessary to put a character in then that's that. No need to petition when the DLC options were already revealed. Idk why you think I'm "in too deep", I just knew that the result of Tremor being in will only mean one thing - more petitions. NRS has to feel at least a little upset if they can not deliver Noob Saibot and this petition ends up getting like 40k signatures. It's not about "how much workload they can take" it's about allowing them to make THEIR game and if they see it fit to put someone who probably died, then they will. No need to rush the issue.

And please work on your grammar.
Yes you are correct. But this is still about money, as a person that does understand this due to the fact that im a character modeler in the industry, if there are no external problems like licensing etc... and if theres high enouth demand for said character, chances are it will get made, at the end of the day its not only NRS making the game they want to make, they still have to profit and that means pleasing the fans and ppl that will eventually buy their game even if they dont agree with the path they are taking, its an unfortunate result of todays economy in games, ppl produce what works and what sells not necessarely what they want, fortunally for NRS they seem to have a degree of intelectual freedom when making their games. Now the issue you seem to pose is that since tremor got in (regardless of the result of said petition or simply because Boon/NRs wanted him in) that it would spawn more petitions/fan harassing/ or any other form of request for said content and they would feel pressured to disapoint the fans. Well yeah theres always that to factor in but if your a fan of the franchise even if your character is not in the game you will find something new to main and will still enjoy and support NRS.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
Let's set this straight.

Noob probably isn't in. Close to 100% never going to be either.

That said, don't be a cock about an online petition.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Yeah I don't understand why people feel the need to shit all over this thread/petition. If you don't like the petition and/or Noob just stay out of the thread. It's that simple. No need to be a dickhead.

FinalBoss_FGC

Yes you are correct. But this is still about money, as a person that does understand this due to the fact that im a character modeler in the industry, if there are no external problems like licensing etc... and if theres high enouth demand for said character, chances are it will get made, at the end of the day its not only NRS making the game they want to make, they still have to profit and that means pleasing the fans and ppl that will eventually buy their game even if they dont agree with the path they are taking, its an unfortunate result of todays economy in games, ppl produce what works and what sells not necessarely what they want, fortunally for NRS they seem to have a degree of intelectual freedom when making their games. Now the issue you seem to pose is that since tremor got in (regardless of the result of said petition or simply because Boon/NRs wanted him in) that it would spawn more petitions/fan harassing/ or any other form of request for said content and they would feel pressured to disapoint the fans. Well yeah theres always that to factor in but if your a fan of the franchise even if your character is not in the game you will find something new to main and will still enjoy and support NRS.
This is what I'm trying to get at.

Noob
Thanks Ross, I think I'm either having Smoke withdrawls or it means I'm excited because I can feel him coming closer to me...

Ahh... Smoke :')
im pretty sure we will see him in some shape or form, its actually killing me not knowing who the unlockable characters are, even tho i have my suspicions lol