What's new

Noob Saibot for MKX

RYX

BIG PUSHER
for a number of reasons

1. visually appealing

2. tons of potential for a varied kit; easy to work with for the "varied playstyles"

3. pretty cool guy, doesn't afraid of anything

4. unfinished conflict between him and scorpion; fuck kuai liang's pussy bullshit, bi-han needs to beat scorpion's ass a third time

do the right thing edwardo

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
He'll be in the game without a doubt. No need to worry my fellow shadow brethren.

Noob Saibot 4 Life. I'll play him even if he's shit.

Also, he's a bad ass shadow wraith who has awesome sayings like "Fear me" How anyone can not like this guy is beyond me. He's also one of a kind in that his name derives from the two original creators.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I don't think he's complete dog shit in MK9 either. It just takes a lot more correct reads and less mistakes. His main problem was his horrible mid screen damage... among other things.

Remember this match between Madzin and REO? He's the only Noob I've seen play the Kabal match up that well. It wasn't a beat down on REO's part either. Madzin held his own. http://www.twitch.tv/kombathouston/c/1725161 1:04 in

Decay

King of the Bill
It would be awesome to see Noob as a shadow demon. I thought the black tar stuff was kind of strange

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
Noob Saibot will be in the game. Simple as that. If you're too worried then you're welcome to take this as he official confirmation. :D

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I swear to God this guy would be my favourite character if he wasn't called fucking Noob.

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
noob saibot is my fav in mk and was my main in mk9 since day 1, he has to come back or i swear to god im not gonna buy the game <<< dont u hate hypocrites who sound like this and end up getting the game lol

but seriously, noob is the best ninja in mk no doubt about it, a true definition of badassery!

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
i just wanna say, "all MK9 characters will be in MK 10 as BASIC characters" even freddy because Boon said he is MK character

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
4. unfinished conflict between him and scorpion; fuck kuai liang's pussy bullshit, bi-han needs to beat scorpion's ass a third time
1) When did it happen the second time?

2) This is more reason why he should return as OG Sub-Zero you fucking buffoon. <3