What's new

Noob Saibot for MKX

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Noob will move a million units of a Kombat Pack by himself, they might be saving him for the last dlc release, he's the big guns

Whenever we do get Noob Saibot, whether that's in some miracle DLC or MK11, if he doesn't have command grabs/zoning command grabs in at least 1 variation I'll be pretty disappointed. I also would like to see him have a Sub Zero variation. I like your ice ray idea, and another idea would be to give him shadow clone attacks that he can meter burn, which when you do so, Noob covers his shadow in ice clone armor, so it's essentially a moving ice clone that freezes on hit instead of knocking them down.

Last edited:

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
the dream is dead. Even if they did announce KP3 I wouldn't give a fuck, they burned that bridge lol
Dead and buried harder than opponents of John Cena.

KP1 for a pack with 2 guest was done very well. No complaints at all to be honest.

KP2 was as enticing as flushing the toilet after you took a huge shit.

So if there's some sort of KP3 announcement I wouldn't get hype at all. I was hype all these months just to be shown shit in a toilet, with the bright spot being having extra toilet paper called TriSheets. I can't imagine a KP3 being anything other than something that sounds like "Who's Next?! Here enters Michael Myers, Sareena (the one mandatory good choice), IT The Clown, and Jarek. I'll pass lol.

XxTheGoblinX

Le_Supreme_
Dead and buried harder than opponents of John Cena.

KP1 for a pack with 2 guest was done very well. No complaints at all to be honest.

KP2 was as enticing as flushing the toilet after you took a huge shit.

So if there's some sort of KP3 announcement I wouldn't get hype at all. I was hype all these months just to be shown shit in a toilet, with the bright spot being having extra toilet paper called TriSheets. I can't imagine a KP3 being anything other than something that sounds like "Who's Next?! Here enters Michael Myers, Sareena (the one mandatory good choice), IT The Clown, and Jarek. I'll pass lol.
well said

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
Huh? Sounds like thats exactly when they'd need the Noob hype the most then, not right now...
Do you realize the characters they announced more than likely will be the last of the DLC? None of those characters were Noob and those characters are due next year. If another Kombat Pack were to be made, it wouldn't be out until late 2016, and the hype of MKX will turn into a yearning for a new game by then and DLC will be impractical.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Maybe you're right who knows. It's not like NRS are the masters of excellent business decisions

N00B

Noob
Whenever we do get Noob Saibot, whether that's in some miracle DLC or MK11, if he doesn't have command grabs/zoning command grabs in at least 1 variation I'll be pretty disappointed. I also would like to see him have a Sub Zero variation. I like your ice ray idea, and another idea would be to give him shadow clone attacks that he can meter burn, which when you do so, Noob covers his shadow in ice clone armor, so it's essentially a moving ice clone that freezes on hit instead of knocking them down.
commad grab :eek: maybe that shadow charge can be command grab, but thats would be op
i dont like idea giving to Bi-Han ice clone i always associate ice clone with Kuai Liang, he needs some different freezing moves than Kuai Liang

N00B

Noob
If NRS want a more money they should also making new moves for some characters than game would be live longer. If its possible. I think some characters are just unfinished.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
Maybe you're right who knows. It's not like NRS are the masters of excellent business decisions
I just feel lucky that they did this much for MKX. Hopefully they will release more DLC, but I could see them wanting to use their resources towards balance patches, tournaments for MKX, and their next game. I feel lucky we are even getting KP2 given NRS's history of leaving games to die.

Sadly enough, those who will boycott KP2 because of whatever reason hurt the cause of getting more DLC. The world we live in says you get more from a developer when DLC sells really well.