What's new

Noob Saibot for MKX

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Rain is already out as there will be no repeat DLC, and the way I see it there will be 1 more dlc character to make the roster an even 30. It will most likely be Fujin
I'm fine with Noob being out of MKX. It's a shame certain characters made it back while the BoS intertwines with MKX's story, but it is what it is. I have a handful of characters I'll be messing with.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I know what you're saying, but there are plenty of games that release dlc a year and a half after release, and to be honest taking a a character like noob and putting him in MKX wouldn't be too time consuming. Most characters from MK9 - MKX are similar, such as: Reptile, Ermac et cetera. They just have to take his move set, change a few things, add some new normals possibly, and a new move or two. That could take 2-3 months. We could get a second DLC pack 6 months from now, you know? It still could be quite possible. I'm going to be real with you, Tremor, Tanya, Jason, and Predator aren't going to be the only DLC characters. There are characters that are in the story + the comic that people want, i.e: Fujin, Rieko, Rain (even if he did die, he's in the story trailer drop kicking Kotal Khan). There has to be more dlc characters. NRS would be making a grave mistake if they didn't include some of those characters.
They won't release more after the ultimate edition of whatever... Which will come before a year... And with variations and all if they slapped something together it would suck... And why would you want that for a character you like...
Anyway yes I think there will be more but it's already decided who and when...

But man, the season pass (kombat pack) was created to includes all dlc. Why would I buy a season pass if they will release another dlc? If has future dlc, has to be free for kombat pack owners, and about marketing would be better for them announces this future dlc, even without the characters in development. So, I really think the roster is complete now.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
But man, the season pass (kombat pack) was created to includes all dlc. Why would I buy a season pass if they will release another dlc? If has future dlc, has to be free for kombat pack owners, and about marketing would be better for them announces this future dlc, even without the characters in development. So, I really think the roster is complete now.
It won't be free because the next dlc character (if there is one) is not part of that season. Same way MMH and Zatanna were.

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
as much as i love noob and want him to be in the game, i think we`ve missed the bus buddy.

what do you think we lay back and enjoy this new generation of characters for a while?

i want noob, but im keeping an open mind :)

I like your response, you took the kind approach, lol

Kevin 7

The bad boy scout
NRS developers have said in the past that if the demand for new characters is high enough that they may continue to support. So I don't think it's out of the question. But I imagine when it comes to official NRS characters they have to somehow make sense to the MKX lore. Which is part of the reason Noob wasn't selected in the initial roster. But I don't feel it's impossible. Perhaps a season 2 pack of DLC characters. Or like Injustice after the first pack of DLC they added characters one by one.

NooBooN

I Am Thee Noob Saibot
I honestly feel petition or not noob will be dlc regardless. He suits this whole mkx vibe perfectly and is popular enough. Doesnt make sense that he isnt in the initial roster anyways.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I'm signing this shit in a heartbeat and I'm getting everybody I know and their mommas, daddas grandparents, nephews, nieces, dogs, w/e to sign this shit as well.

Wemfs

I don't poop on people's pardes, so good luck with this. I hate Noob tho AHAHAHAHAA.
I really appreciate that tbh. You hate Noob, but you don't like to shit on anyone's parades. Respect.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
For those who are stating the petition is too late, it really isn't. There were two seasons of IGAU dlc's. We had 8 characters, correct? Maybe the same will happen for MKX? Hell, maybe we'll get 12 dlc characters over the course of a year/ year and a half. I signed this for the record. I support this 100%.
Due to Development time, you need to understand how early a roster is actually decided.

Wemfs

Due to Development time, you need to understand how early a roster is actually decided.
We all know it's a long shot, but hell, maybe this will UP his chances for the next MK game. That alone is enough for me to sign it. That tiny little itsy bitsy chance of him being in the next one. Doesn't hurt and it takes 2 secs. I'm losing nothing by doing this.