What's new

Noob Saibot for MKX

Noob
Some of my favorite things in this thread...
The always lovely... Telling people not to do things and then backing your opinion by saying people can do whatever they want...
And the statement "I think there are too many humans"
I agree... Not pertaining to the game but just in general...
if thats directed at me you couldv Quoted...

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
if thats directed at me you couldv Quoted...
This was just a trick to make me read all that again wasn't it...
I got to the end and made a summary...
Yeah I believe I had your post in mind about the humans thing... Was used as a joke clearly... Didn't feel like quoting the whole thing for the last line espessially when it wasn't anything against you or your stance...

Noob
This was just a trick to make me read all that again wasn't it...
I got to the end and made a summary...
Yeah I believe I had your post in mind about the humans thing... Was used as a joke clearly... Didn't feel like quoting the whole thing for the last line espessially when it wasn't anything against you or your stance...
Not offended in any way here, was just saying you couldv quoted thats all, about the humans, yeah i feel there are to many johnny cages and sonya cassie Cage Blade or whatever last name they go by now a days, supernatural Ninjas and Monsters etc... always seemed more appealing, than, lets some it up as Special Forces characters...

EDIT: THO i gotta say the new moves and flare they added to Johnny Cage actually made me go "Han thats actually kinda cool"

Nothing i wrote there is contradictory, you just misinterpreted everything i said, besides i did not tell you you where wrong anywhere in that statement, what im trying to tell you is if you prefer other characters make your own thread listing why said character should be in the game.

If Hsu Hao or Meat where redesigned and rebranded i believe they could be good characters, the goffy sence of the 3d era made up for some really poor designs... as for Mokap thats not even a character thats just a spot filler and a very low effort at an attempt at humor from NRS.
Why would I make an entire thread because I (and possibly others) think that a certain character should be in the game? Yeah great I think someone should be in the game, welp he/she isn't, /thread. Its completely pointless to make threads like that, or this for that matter so close to release, just being realistic.

And really, if the character has no place in the story of the game, then the only other reason anyone can give as to why X character should be in, is because we want them to be in, and that in itself is not a good enough reason.

If mokap was a joke or not is regardless, he IS a character and by your previous logic has every right to be in MKX.

NoobSaibot

PSN: JP_THUNDA
First off i apologize if this has already been pointed out but i haven't seen anything on it. Second i apologize if this is in the wrong sub forum. Now like most people i assumed Noob was killed in the soulnado when Nightwolf threw him in. However in one of the opening dialogues between Sub Zero and Revenant Kung Lao, Kung Lao asks Sub Zero if he had heard from his brother lately to which Sub responds "Noob Saibot's whereabouts are unknown." Kung Lao than says that Noob is calling Sub Zero from the other side. The thing that caught my ears about this is that Sub Zero says he doesn't know where Noob is instead of just saying that he is dead. Also it's interesting that Noob is apparently trying to communicate with his brother from the netherrealm. For me personally this gives me a lot of hope that Noob will be either future dlc, prominent in the next mk, or even both. I know I'm probably looking into it too much but can't a guy hope? So anyway what do you guys think about Noob's future in Mortal Kombat, and would you be happy to see him as dlc in the future?

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I didn't like him for serious immatryhard stuff back in MK9 but I had soooooo much troll-y fun with him I can't even tell you. I really kinda miss him in this game and not just because we're in desperate need of characters that do something other than run-up 50/50s.

But I kinda want something new too and I've not really seen anyone suggest this, unsure why, but... How about Cyber Noob DLC?

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I'm extremely surprised that they left him out.

He became pretty damn popular and was arguably the biggest G on MK9. Would've brought in some extra sales.

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
Okay, you guys and gals well? That's good. I have gotten mixed results with my Bo' Rai Cho postings ranging from outright yesses to adamant 'say no to bi rai cho's. I hope this hypothetical could whet your appetites.
Noob Saibot's general special moves.
All general moves will be very similar to their MK9 counterparts.
Saibot Slide- Noob sends out a minion to hit low akin to the same move in MK9. Enhance to work like a normal slide.
Saibot Upknee- He sends a minion out of himself to pop the opponent up with its knee. Enhance for more damage.
Portal Drop- Noob sends out a portal that can lead to juggling. Can enhance to send out faster and do more damage. Can also place ahead or behind the opponent.
Ghostball- He fires a white ball of energy to disable the opponent's block button. Enhance for faster startup.

(Tag Team)
This fella's [Saibot] been itchin' to put a beatdown on dudes with Noob for a long time. Let's let him have fun.
Partner Up- Noob summons his minion to stand behind and follow the opponent. The saibot is inescapable; but can't do anything in the air and turns back to goo when the main guy gets hit. [This move is like Military Stance.]
Irish Whip- The saibot grabs the opponent and sends 'em running toward Noob, granting a free combo. Meterburn it to to have Noob do a sick bulldog instead. This move is a high.
Knee Takedown- The saibot goes to fullback the opponent's knee. This move does not have an enhanced version and is also a low.
German Suplex- The saibot grabs the opponent from behind and crushes their upper back into the ground. This move can also not be enhanced but it is a command grab.​
DDT- Noob goes in for a command grab that forces the opponent's forehead onto the ground and roll, back first. Enhance the move for faster startup and damage.
Swan Dive- Noob commands a saibot to fall from the sky chest first into the opponent.

(Victorious)
The saibot still helps Noob in this variation, but to a lesser extent. [This variation is the most like MK9 Noob.]
Saibot Charge- He sends a saibot to tackle the opponent to the ground. Enhance to add a couple more hits to the mix.
Saibot Uppercut- Noob sends his saibot to uppercut from the ground. Enhance it to add a juggle opportunity.
Teleport Slam- Noob jumps into a portal to grab the opponent from behind and spam their neck into the ground. Enhance for more damage.
Dark Shroud- Noob sends out a mass of shadow to buff all saibot attacks. Cannot be enhanced.

(Concealed)
Noob relies a little more on himself in this variation.
Shuriken Strike- Noob throws two shurikens in front of him. Meterburn it to throw two more.
Air Shuriken Strike- Same as normal Shuriken Strike bit in the air. Cannot meterburn in the air.
Dark Vanish- Noob turns invisible but leaves a small trail of shadow behind him. Enhance it fully disappear and take .75 damage.
Shadow Fire- Noob throws a ball of shadow which, when walked over, will cause the opponent to be engulfed in flames that leads to combo extension. Enhance it to add residual damage up to 5 percent.
Hope you guys enjoy what I came up with.

boba_buster

Noob saibot
He needs a sub zero variation , could either jus have ice ball and ground freeze or change noobs projectile into iceball and make his clone moves look like ice clones but work the same as regular noob. Ice clone slide just sounds awsome

indig0

Noob
Noob Saibot needs a BLACK ICE variation.:REO + A variation that gives him close-range high/low mixup shadow specials.

N00B

Noob
Hey im new here. :)
I wish, I hope NRS add Noob in MKX , and he would have Sub Zero's and Noob Saibot's abilities. Thats would be awessome . Remember in MKSM if 2 players pick 2 Sub Zero one of them would be looks like Noob Saibot with ice arms.

The most important thing all his normals, strings should be the the same in all variations. Bi-Han should have fast armor breaking normals like Kang's b1, with the help of his shadow(Saibot), remember in MK9, he had some normals and strings , but unfortunately they are all was garbage, Noob was garbage.
For example you press f12 and Bi-han with fast Shadow punches breaks cassie's 6 frame armor.

And also Bi-Han should have normals and strings with ice weapon: ice hammer, ice scythe e.t.c. :rolleyes:

Ice scythe, Ice hammer e.t.c.

1(h) - 10 frames, +2 on block
11(hm) - 11 frames, +2 on block
112(hmm) - 7 frames, -3 on block
11b1(hmm) - 15 frames, -5 on block (launcher)
2(h) - 6 frames, -1 on block (fear me)
21(hm) - 7 frames, 0 on block (fast shadow punch)
212(hmm) - 9 frames, -6 on block (together)
212f3(hmml) - 12 frames, -10 on block ( )
3(m) - 10 frames, -3 on block ()
3b4(hl) - 12 frames, - 5 on block (shadow low)
3f4b4 - (hloh) - 14 frames, - 6 on block (shadow overhead)
4(h) - 12 frames, +2 on block ()
4b1(hoh) - 17 frames, - 10 on block launcher
f1(mm) - 8 frames, - 7 on block ()
f12(mmm) - 10 frames, - 4 on block (fear us)
f123(mmm) - 13 frames, - 10 on block ()
f2(m) - 9 frames, -5 on block (long shadow)
f21(mm) -12 frames, -4 on block
f21b1(mmoh) - 13 frames, - 13 on block (launcing string with ice hammer)
f22 (mm) - 10 frames, -4 on block
f223+4 (mml) - 15 frames, -3 on block (string with ice scythe)
f223+4b1(mmloh) - 16 frames, -5 on block (hardknockdown string with ice scythe)
f223+4d3 (mmll) - 18 frames, -8 on block (string with ice scythe)
b1 (oh) - 16 frames, -15 on block, ( launcher with ice hammer )
b2 (oh) - 14 frames, -5 on block, (shadow overhead)
b21 (ohoh) - 18 frames, -12 on block (launching string with ice hammer)
f3(m) - 13 frames, - 4 on block ( )
f3b3(ml) - 12 frames, - 5 on block ()
f3b3b1 (mloh) - 9 frames, -4 on block (hardknockdown)
f33(mm) - 15 frames, -3 on block (hardknockdown)
f34 (mm) - 12 frames, -8 on block (launcher)
f4 (m) - 15 frames, -5 on block (launcher)
D1 (m) - 8 frames, -5 on block
d2 (m) - 8 frames, -13 on block (ice hammer uppercut)
d3 (m) - 12 frames, -3 on block
d4 (l) - 10 frames, -7 on block
j1 (oh) - 8 frames, -2 on block
j2 (oh) - 9 frames, +1 on block
j3 (oh) - 12 frames, -2 on block
j4 (oh) - 13 frames, -3 on block
njp1 or njp2 (oh) -13 frames, -5 on block
njk3 or njk4 (oh) -11 frames, -3 on block
1+3 (h) - 10 frames -5 on block (shadow throw)

Unique special moves in all variations and variationless:

1. Teleport(diffrent in variation Jumper). Very unsafe on block and can be ducked.
du (h) - 17 frames startup, 13% damage , can be done in the air. Noob’s teleport that slams the opponent into the ground.
du ex (h) - has armor, does 7% more damage and yields the same results as the regular version.

2. Slide (regular version different in variation Saibot) -20 on block
bf4 (l) - startup 7 frames, regular version simillar to Sub Zero slide, but faster.
bf4 ex (l) - startup 7 frames, has armor and launches opponent (Saibot hits the opponent and launch him in the air)

3. Ice ray (ice ray is better version of ice ball ) punishable -25 on block with pushback, ex version has better pushback and hard to punish
df2 - does damage and chip damage, startap 28 frames, may be directed diagonally upwards and downwards and to delay for 2 seconds
df2 ex - does more chip damage, startap 17 frames, may be directed diagonally upwards and downwards and to delay for 5 seconds

4. Shadow charge(ex version is different in variation Saibot). punishable -22 on block with slithly pushback
db1(m) - Noob’s main projectile. It’s great to use at halfscreen to fullscreen for zoning, startap 13 frames, does 8% damage
db1 ex (m) - does 8% more damage, and 10 frames startap

5. Shadow rage <Noob with his shadow multyhits opponent delivering barge of punches on opponent> - advancing special 8 frame startup hits mid. ex version has armor and breaks opponent armor - 8 on block with pushback
fd1<m> -
fd ex<m> -

Variation 1. Saibot (new shadow special moves and pressure with ghostball cancell)

1. Shadow Slide (in this variation regular version is projectile) punishable -18 on block with slithly pushback
bf4 (l) - startap 11 frame , does 6% damage
bf4 ex (l) - bf4 ex (l) - has armor and launches opponent (Saibot hits the opponent and launch him in the air)

2. Shadow charge(ex version is different in variation Saibot). punishable -22 on block with slithly pushback
db1(m) - Noob’s main projectile. It’s great to use at halfscreen to fullscreen for zoning, startap 13 frames, does 8% damage
db1 ex (m) - Shadow launches opponent in the air like in mk3, and has 9 frame startap

3.Saibot teleport - Saibot teleporting and slams opponent into the ground . - 30 on block and has 20 frames startap
db2 - does 8% damage
db2 ex - launches opponent

4. Ghostball ( projectail that makes the opponent unable to block and reverses direction inputs can be delayed and cancelled ) -15 on bloack
df1 - does 0% damage, and startap 33 frames
df1 ex - unbloakcable, does 3 % damage, and startap 27 frames

5. Shadow rage <Noob with his shadow multyhits opponent delivering barge of punches on opponent> - advancing special 8 frame startup hits mid. ex version has armor and breaks opponent armor - 8 on block with pushback
fd1<m> -
fd ex<m> -

6. Teleport(diffrent in variation Jumper). unsafe on block and can be ducked.
du (h) - 17 frames startup, 13% damage , can be done in the air. Noob’s teleport that slams the opponent into the ground.
du ex (h) - has armor, does 7% more damage and yields the same results as the regular version.

7. Ice ray (ice ray is better version of ice ball ) punishable -25 on block with pushback, ex version has better pushback and hard to punish
df2 - does damage and chip damage, startap 28 frames, may be directed diagonally upwards and downwards and to delay for 2 seconds
df2 ex - does more chip damage, startap 17 frames, may be directed diagonally upwards and downwards and to delay for 5 seconds

Variation 2. Jumper (lol) (teleport action and traps with black holes)

1. Teleport (in this varation teleport is simillar to Kung Lao’s teleport(MK9 ) you can cancel teleport, delay, which side you'll appear: above(from the ground) or bellow(from the sky), choose a direction behind enemy or in front of enemy, or away from the enemy e.t.c lol startap 15 frames, ex version has armor and startap 8 frames. punishable.
du - teleport up from the ground
ud - teleport down from the ground
du delay d - teleport up from the sky
ud delay d - teleport down from the sky
du, ud, du delay d and ud delay d - 1(oh): you can do teleport ovearhed in all teleport versions. startup 10 frames and - 19 on block
du, ud, du delay d and ud delay d - 3(m): you can do teleport kick in all teleport versions. startup 9 frames and - 8 on block
du, ud, du delay d and ud delay d - 2(h): unbloacable, you can do teleport throw only teleporting from the gound , has the same animation like in all variations, startup 10 frames and very bad on whiff

2. Black hole (simillar to mk9 version) startup 30 frames, ex version has startup 25 frames, can not be interrupted if Noob gets hit, like Tremor’s rock shower, and if opponent catched in the black hole he teleporting above Noob. punishable.
df1(Above Opponent) -
dfb1(Behind Opponent) -
dbf1(Front of Opponent) -

3. black hole bomb lol (simillar to Smoke’s bomb in mk9) Bi-Han throws black hole under the feet of the enemy startup 22 frames, 30 (fullscreen). punishable
fb 2 -
bf 2 (fulscreen) -

4. Slide (regular version different in variation Saibot) -20 on block
bf4 (l) - regular version simillar to Sub Zero slide, but faster.
bf4 ex (l) - has armor and launches opponent (Saibot hits the opponent and launch him in the air)

5. Ice ray (ice ray is better version of ice ball ) punishable -25 on block with pushback, ex version has better pushback and hard to punish

6. Shadow charge(ex version is different in variation Saibot). punishable -22 on block with slithly pushback

7. Shadow rage <Noob with his shadow multyhits opponent delivering barge of punches on opponent> - advancing special 8 frame startup hits mid. ex version has armor and breaks opponent armor - 8 on block with pushback
fd1<m> -
fd ex<m> -

Variation 3. Cryomancer (New freezing ability moves)
1. Ice shower - does 2% damage, startup 18 frames, 50 from fulscreen can not be interrupted if Bi-han gets hit. punishable
df1(above opponent) -
dfb1(behind opponent) -
dbf1 (front of opponent) -

2. Polar blast(ice aura) - simillar to Scorpion’s flame aura does 3% damage and freezing opponent, startup 15 frames ex version has better range. punishable
bfd2 -

4. Slide (regular version different in variation Saibot) -20 on block
bf4 (l) - regular version simillar to Sub Zero slide, but faster.
bf4 ex (l) - has armor and launches opponent (Saibot hits the opponent and launch him in the air)

5. Ice ray (ice ray is better version of ice ball ) punishable -25 on block with pushback, ex version has better pushback and hard to punish

6. Shadow charge(ex version is different in variation Saibot). punishable -22 on block with slithly pushback

7. Teleport(diffrent in variation Jumper). Very unsafe on block and can be ducked.

8. Shadow rage <Noob with his shadow multyhits opponent delivering barge of punches on opponent> - advancing special 8 frame startup hits mid. ex version has armor and breaks opponent armor - 8 on block with pushback
fd1<m> -
fd ex<m> -

So thats all. :rolleyes:

Last edited: