What's new

Noob Saibot for MKX

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
Even if we consider that petitions work, this one is at least 4 months too late, possibly much more. So much work has to go into the development of a character that I reckon they decided on the entire roster quite early, perhaps by July or August last year. The Tremor petition was up quite early, so maybe it had an impact. Right now it's probably too late even for DLCs.

Noob
Im just gonan leave this here, Noob not only is quite popular but in MK9 he was considered by many Gaming media Channels to have the Sickest Revamp and the sickest Fatality out of everyone in the cast, some ppl just didnt like that he was an hardcore zooner and zoners are always hated

NooBooN

I Am Thee Noob Saibot
Im just gonan leave this here, Noob not only is quite popular but in MK9 he was considered by many Gaming media Channels to have the Sickest Revamp and the sickest Fatality out of everyone in the cast, some ppl just didnt like that he was an hardcore zooner and zoners are always hated
Which is why i cant understand why he isnt even in the initial roster

Noob
you got my vote instantly and while we are doing this bring back smoke, oh wait he is an assist :|
Well lets not lose hope just yet by the direction of the comics and what was shown so far we might have some hope in the unlockable character, By my guess there will be 2 like in MK9 and honestly this are the only choices i feel fit the story and theme of where they are doing with this.

Reiko: Major player in the comics and so far aspiring to became the great evil and mastermind of this ol story we see unfolding in the current MKX
Fujin: Was sent in the comics by Raiden to recover one of the daggers by locating Sub Zero who is in possession of it.
Noob/CySmoke: While theres no concrete evidence or hint at him in the current story/comics, he fits the timeline perfectly and fills the slots for Noob a well requested and loved character and CySmoke filling the spot of a cyborg. cyborgs are still around as shown in the comics. i explained the full reasoning behind the viability of Noob/Cysmoke in another thread so i feel its not necessary to do so here. Adding on this as far back in September if memory doesnt fail Boon Posted a pic in B/W of a shadow and seemed to hint at Noob Saibot and or Smoke. as well after looking at alot of replies from Boon to "is this character gonna be in" a lot of ppl been asking for Noob and he hasnt said a disguised no or hinting that he is not gonna make an appearence. another thing that keeps my hope alive is that Smoke was confirmed spotted in the story under a diferent costume so 1 half of Noob Smoke is in XD.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
How about a petition to GIMMETHEGODDAMNGAMEwhere is THE GAME IWWANT TEH GAME TEH GAME THE GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
You already know which side of the fence I'm standing on.

Assuming he's not in, this is probably futile.
But what harm is it to take 30 seconds to sign an online petition?

You stated this before but could i request where you found such info?
It was on game faqs and somebody laid out the story and the unlockable characters. It was tweeted to boon and he denied it. But Konqrr and I both feel it seemed legit.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/802908-mortal-kombat-x/71405905 This was the leak and shortly after it was deleted.

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/577274495083270144

Why be deleted if fake and it had other info that has come true.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
It was on game faqs and somebody laid out the story and the unlockable characters. It was tweeted to boon and he denied it. But Konqrr and I both feel it seemed legit.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/802908-mortal-kombat-x/71405905 This was the leak and shortly after it was deleted.

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/577274495083270144

Why be deleted if fake and it had other info that has come true.
That thread was one of the worst attempts at a fake leak. That was the dumb guy saying his drunk cousing told him all about the game. It's been disproved multiple times including directly by boon. It was a shameful attempt at best.

It was deleted for being too terrible to let stand. The poster, who was a wwe fan also named the supposed sub boss after a wrestler. Balor or something.