What's new

Noob Saibot for MKX

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Motherfucker got thrown into a swirling vortex of tortured souls, which then exploded and visually disapated without any possible trace of anything coming out of it besides spirits flying into the sky.

That's dead as fuck.

He straight up got dissipated.

I mean, I personally have nothing against the character, but I doubt it.

I remember hearing someone on youtube say they asked about Noob during E3, and a dev there told them to "pick Scorpion's third variation", I think it was Max.
TRMK: When we last saw Sub-Zero he was made a Cyber ninja at the end of MK9. Lots of fans are asking why he appears to be a human form again. Is this something you are willing to elaborate on at this time?
Ed Boon: Yeah, that's easy. The thing about Sub-Zero is that there have been many Sub-Zeroes over the years. So the Sub-Zero that you see can be anybody because the Lin Kuei has a sea of Sub-Zeroes. We do explain it in the story.

Full interview here: http://www.trmk.org/features/interview_mortal_kombat_x_ed_boon_e3_2014/

There is also a video where he says also about it.

There is a new Sub-Zero in town, Bi-Han is Noob Saibot, Kuai Liang is dead, so Bi-Han as sub-0 fans, deal with it.
I really want the explanation to be that there are a shit ton of Sub-zero brothers, and the strongest living gets the right to the mantle.

That would be pretty badass.

We already got Bi-Han the badass anti-hero who got turned into an evil wraith, and Kuai Liang the heroic grand master/poor sap who got turned into a cyborg.

I hope this guy is different personality and story-wise, going off of his moves and what he's said in the gameplay videos, he seems a lot like Bi-Han.

Really angry and violent.

I wonder if they'll bring back the dark shadow warrior?

If Noob Saibot won't return. How about a new warrior with dark powers? Like name him... Onyx.

Pho Cubic

Sérieusement Sabrewulf peut aller en enfer.
Noob Saibot has to be in the game. I mean c'mon....he has the creators' last names ffs. You can't have a fighting game without having a noob!

Black Shroud

Formless Like Water
Sub-Zero has undead-ish look, white eyes, black mask, and Noob's multi-kick combo from MKT/MK9; technically Scorpion, Ferra/Torr, and quite likely Kenshi are to be the new clone-spammers and Reiko will get Noob's Teleport Slam as he always does.

.I mean c'mon, that's all quite transparent

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
They might make noob/smoke hand have one variation be noob one be smoke and the third be a team like ferra/tor

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
I would like to think that they would have noob for one variation, smoke another, and lastly one with a combination of the both. That would be ideal and sick.
If Noob was in MKX, he wouldn't be teamed up with Smoke, because in the OG timeline, Noob reprogrammed Smoke to take orders from him, but since Smoke was never made into a cyborg in MK9, well then Noob can't reprogram him.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
I would like to think that they would have noob for one variation, smoke another, and lastly one with a combination of the both. That would be ideal and sick.
More than anything I want Noob to be his own character with full move set and normals since he was so lackluster in 9. He can be one of the most aesthetically attractive and stylish fighters in MKX (alongside Reptile imo) if done right. I would rather have Cyber smoke, and he could have a Sektor and Cyrax variation instead. I realllllly want 3 Noobs though

Last edited:
More than anything I want Noob to be his own character with full move set and normals since he was so lackluster in 9. He can be one of the most aesthetically attractive and stylish fighters in MKX (alongside Reptile imo) if done right. I would rather have Cyber smoke, and he could have a Sektor and Cyrax variation instead. I realllllly want 3 Noobs though
Ditto. His concept in 9 was cool(traps and gimmicks galore), but the execution was completely flawed, and most of what he could do just didn't work, and he wound up as a joke zoner. If he does come back, he should be a single character, and be fully fleshed out this time.

NooBooN

I Am Thee Noob Saibot
Jamieson Price said on his twitter he worked on mkx. He was noob in mk9 hopefully this means noob is back.

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
Before anyone posts that the petition wasn't a factor for Tremor,I already know that (if you didn't,Cortes confirmed it so https://twitter.com/NinjaBoy66/status/579159030947430400 ) but I'm still leaving this petition here, as a way of showing NRS we want Noob in the game(seriously,he's one of the most frequently returning characters and he's seemingly skipping out on not only the main roster,but also the inital batch of DLC?)
https://www.change.org/p/netherrealm-studios-bring-back-noob-saibot-as-dlc-in-mkx
Sign and/or share the petition if you want.